Start by marking “Chasing Rhodes (Rock Falls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Rhodes (Rock Falls, #1)

Chasing Rhodes

(Rock Falls #1)

This is an alternate cover edition for ASIN: B00MGAQQ00

Hannah Rhodes has just gotten out of a long term relationship, and she isn't looking for a new man in her life. But after a night out with the girls and one too many tequila shots, her plans to stay man free are blown all to hell. She finds herself in bed with the smoldering stranger from a party six months back and im
Published October 2015 by Amazon Digital Services (first published July 30th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Rhodes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Rhodes

Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Oct 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
What do I need to move to Rock Falls?

If I move there, Do I get a sexy broken alpha? Just wondering....

Well shit, Miss Jolin, you have got yourself a fan here.

A light, funny and sexy reading that will have you clenching your legs, because this woman knows how to write a hot scene! *sighs*.

Loved all the characters. Can not wait to meet all of them!
Vallsykes
Sometimes reading NA is like eating popcorn
description
A definite NA-filled story with a couple who are scorching hot with the chemistry and sex, but they aren't given the character development nor the needed details to match.

The conflict was decent and understandable on the surface, but got frustrating and left me mentally asking "WTF?" in the end.

I was tempted to go lower on the star rating because the hero is alpha, followed by a few other character clichés, and the heroine is a wannabee self-possess
Barbara➰
May 27, 2016 marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-tbr
Free on Amazon as of 6/1/16
Valentina "TinchyB"
This is one really good book!
I've read it in one sitting.

I just needed one hot, possessive as hell alpha male,and when our heroine keeps calling him Mr.Hunnam in whole damm book...
khm khm,you might have some panties issues like me!
Sara➽ Ink Is My Sword
Apr 01, 2016 rated it did not like it
1 Star

(Experiment:reading amazon free books after I subscribed to Book Bub, a website that sends you updates on kindle bargains.)

This was my first book in the experiment and oh boy I am so sad, I hated this book :c

What did I hate?

1. Was it love at first sight? Not strictly, but after spending one night, they didn't even talk the male character is all caveman about her. NO, JUST NO.
2. The female character became completely stupid every time he touched her, especially after a fight, where he lit
Nikki ღ Navareus
I haven't had much luck in finding good stories this year so far-until now. I picked this one up as a freebie, and I could NOT put it down. I loved every second of this read. Greyson was hot as hell, with the filthiest mouth, and uber yummy. Hannah was very likable in every way. The story was great and kept me hanging on, the characters were so sweet. I cannot wait to read the sequels to this one!
Jacqueline
DNF 25%

Just not feeling this one, I feel like I've read this so many times before, bored with it 😞
Lydia H
Aug 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars!

Holy cow! I read this book in one sitting!!! This is probably the second time that’s EVER happened to me.

I will start right off by saying that I absolutely loved these characters and the story line. Holt was HOT and quite the alpha – yum, and Rhodes and her friends were so witty, sarcastic, and dorky (in a funny way) that made me connect with them all and laugh out loud a lot. The things Rhodes said, I’ve said. The way she acted, I’ve acted. So yes, I connected with her. I understood
Not Another Damn Blog
This book was recommended to me by one of my favorite authors Aurora Rose Reynolds. As great as she is, when she wholeheartedly recommends something you have to try it.

I'm really glad I did. The book was fast paced and so romantic. It kept me entertained and I read it pretty quickly. I like that. I love when a book doesn't bore you and leave you looking for something else.

I've read some other reviews and I want to say cut a little slack LOL. While I do wish I had more from Grayson and his POV I
Hailee (haibooklovers)
Oct 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: fluff
Actual Rating: 2.5 stars

I mean, I finished it?

I'm not sure what else to say about it. Took me a grand total of an hour and a half to get through it...and I still feel like I don't know anything about any of the characters except for Greyson having daddy issues.

There was no real conflict in this book. It was mostly about how perfect Hannah and Greyson are together...aside from super occasional bouts of said daddy issues.

So...not the most enjoyable thing. But I mean, I finished it.
Innergoddess_Booklover
Mar 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Just finished CHASING RHODES.. Ok I need the rest of this series like 5 seconds ago.. I loved greyson and hannah banana... They are so cute together.. I need more asap.. I need to visit Rock Falls like right now..
Bj
Mar 27, 2015 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebies-2015
Free on Amazon as of 3/27/15!
Carrie
Jan 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Excellent story!! Hannah & Greyson are fun & sweet & I LOVED their interactions! Also, the drama that happens felt real, not contrived, which is saying something since I usually hate that kind of drama. : ) (And there wasn't a lot of it.) The whole story flowed very quickly - I did NOT want to put it down to sleep & only did so when I absolutely had to. The supporting characters were written very well, also, and I'm looking forward to the next books in this series. Good job to th ...more
Monsterella Reviews
Hannah Rhodes, the second of 3 children, has spent the last two years of her life in a relationship with Jackson. It was good in the beginning but his bipolar mood swings proved to be more than the two of them could handle. Now she's trying to get over him with the help of her two roommates, her sister Beth and her bestfriend Lennon. Is been nearly a month since the breakup and the girls are out for the night enjoying themselves and drinking one too many tequila shots.

Hannah wakes up naked in t
Mary Mooney
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a story about finding love that makes you feel like you are coming home. Hannah shows up at her boyfriend’s house at 3 am after work and there is a party going on. She heads to his room to change out of her skimpy work dress but there is a gorgeous man sitting on his bed. He looks just like Charlie Hunnam. After some rocky roads with their relationship, Hannah has had enough and ends things. Not long after that she wakes up in a strange place. Turns out it is “Hunnam” bedroom and she is ...more
Carrie
Oct 07, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Eugenia Gwynn
More like 2.5 stars. The story itself was ok and there were definitely some funny lines. However, the editing was terrible! I'm not sure what's up with these authors and their editors but poor editing often makes good stories hard(er) to read. The writing didn't always seem to flow all that well either. It seemed sort of "choppy." Plus, just a chapter or two from Greyson's POV was kind of weird. It would have been nice to have his POV throughout the story.
Courtney {SmuttyBookLover}
You know in the beginning of a relationship when you're so obsessed with one another that you just eat, sleep & BREATH the other person... Best. Feeling. Ever. Right? Greyson Holt & Hannah Rhodes bring you all of those feels and more! Along with crazy, magnetic attraction, petty fights where you just want to reach inside the book & give the characters a good shake and one sexy broken alpha, you just really can't go wrong with this book!
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
This is truly a fantastic read. I decided to read a few pages before going to sleep. That was a mistake as I ended up reading it all.

This is book one in the series. It is Holt and Rhodes story. I loved these two characters. The chemistry, the banter etc it was all 100% brilliant. Holt is so hot. He can be my sexy alpha male anytime. Let's not forget the secondary characters. They really added to the story.

Absolutely loved this fun sexy story. I'm so looking forward to reading book two.
Jos
Aug 06, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Blazing Hot Stars

OMG, I absolutely LOVED this book. I read it on vacation and let me tell you that as I lay by the pool, I was literally squirming in delight. This book not only had a great story but was like on fire HOT!!!!!! Wow, I kid you not, I needed a cool down on my privates as well as on my Kindle, yep, it was that freaking good:)

Congrats to Anne Jolin on a great start and I cannot wait to read more of this series!!!!! A more than promising start and a must read:)
French Press Bookworm Blog
2019 re read

When I first read this. I loved it but this go around I didnt love it as much. Besides the hot as heck sex... I didn’t feel their love. I loved some of the ott moments but it was just lacking for me
Mariann {at} Belle's Book Bag
Anne Jolin won me over with not only Greyson and Hannah but with Jami, Lennon, Beth, Jayden, and Peyton. I CANNOT wait for more from these characters!!
Kate's Corner
Apr 15, 2015 marked it as 09-nuff-said  ·  review of another edition
I'm sure I've read this book as well. Major deja vú going on here.
Becca
Aug 16, 2014 rated it really liked it
Chasing Rhodes is a sweet, sexy, heartfelt beginning to what is sure to be a great series. Chasing Rhodes is Hannah and Greyson’s story. Their journey traverses a bumpy road with moments of angst, delicious heat, and emotional vulnerability that forced this couple to take several detours. Despite the heartache they faced, Hannah and Greyson shared a connection that demanded to be felt and Anne Jolin did a great job bringing their unavoidable chemistry to life. Chasing Rhodes was well written, cl ...more
Loredana
Aug 09, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Chasing Rhodes by Anne Jolin – 4 stars
Hannah Rhodes is still recovering from a train wreck of a relationship and doesn’t need another man right now. However, after a night out with the girls and her old friend Mr. Jose Cuervo, Hannah wakes up in bed. No clothes. With the hottie she ran into six months ago. Worst part? She didn’t even know his name. But she’s pretty sure she slept with him. Best part? He looks like Charlie Hunnam!

“…I woke up surround[ed] by two hundred and thirty pounds of solid
Anke Zweel
Sep 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: owned
I worked my way a bit backwards started with book 2 in the series. After reading Chasing Rhodes, so many things make sense in Choosing Henley.

Let me just start with saying I loved this book. took me less than a week to read. Chasing Rhodes is back with laughter, anger, love and OMG moments.

"My last though before sleep is that this man likely has the power to break me, and I'm not sure I care. Not one bit"

"but this kind of feels like that can't eat, cant sleep, reach for the stars, world series
Heather Carver
Aug 13, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 Stars

This book was a fast read. It was good. I only wish we saw more from Greyson's POV. I needed more of his POV so I could understand what he was thinking when he acted out.

Hannah is finally out of her long term relationship with Jackson. All they did was cause each other more heartache. She isn't planning on starting up another relationship, but when she wakes up in bed with a man she has meet once at a party and can't stop dreaming about she has trouble staying away. She wants to get to k
Wendalina
Jul 15, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
You would never know this was a debut novel, I KNOW! It's her first!! WHAT!! Hannah is a woman who seems happy, but you can tell theirs something or someone missing from her life. Now when you start she has a boyfriend, Jackson. Things are complicated but seem ok. She's got some really great friends and one of her bffs happens to be her older sister, Beth. She sassy and fun, gorgeous, and of course always knows better than her little sister. Lennon is one of her other bff's who is stubborn and s ...more
Diane Yoskowitz
I enjoyed the story and location.

This looks to be a great start to this series. I enjoyed the story,. I love alphaness of Greyson and the confidence of Hannah. I really liked all the charcters and I'm certain their stories will be intresting. The location where Rock Fall series takes place adds a certain something to the story. Can't wait to read this next book.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
I was happy to receive this book for my honest review.

“You feel like Coming Home” remember this quote

Please get out your SCREAMING TOWEL you are going to need this one item throughout this entire book guaranteed. But also have your compassion and awe ready to go as well.

Did you ever go out one night and wake up in someone’s bed assuming that you both had the most amazing sex in the world and you missed out on it all? Well this is Hannah and Greyson’s journey.

Come take it with me as I did them a
  • Watching (Watching, #1)
  • Say Yes (Glenbrook Girls, #1)
  • Becoming Lady Thomas (Becoming Her #1)
  • Glass Cage
  • The Stand Off
  • Safe Without You
  • Frozen Barriers (Barriers #1)
  • Young Lies (Young, #1)
  • Throttle
  • The Demarcation of Jack
  • Never Have I Ever (Reynolds Pack, #1)
  • A Fine Profession (The Chambermaid's Tales, #1)
  • Hidden (Hiding from Love, #3)
  • Ride: The Complete Delancey Brothers Trilogy
  • Hunter, Hunted (Dark Angel: A Mafia Romance, #1)
  • '90s Playlist (Romance Rewind, #1)
  • Left Holding His Baby (The Greek Tycoon #1)
  • Rian (The O'Malleys #2)
I was born and raised in Ladner, a small farm town just outside Vancouver, Canada.

I never expected to be an author. Writing was something that snuck up on me and rooted itself into my life. It was beautiful to discover that love, and I’m truly grateful to say I’ve found my passion.

If I could leave y’all with one thing, it’s that life’s far too short to not live it out loud. Drown in your passions

Rock Falls (6 books)
  • Choosing Henley (Rock Falls, #2)
  • Breaking Bennett (Rock Falls, #3)
  • Keeping King (Rock Falls, #4)
  • Saving Steele (Rock Falls, #5)
  • Killing Cross (Rock Falls, #6)