Start by marking “Jughead's Time Police” as Want to Read:
Jughead's Time Police

Jughead's Time Police

(Pep Digital #161)

Collects the complete Jughead's Time Police storyline epic!

Get ready for a wild ride through time! Jughead has been drafted into a time-traveling police force, tasked with keeping history from going haywire. Is Jughead the right kid for the job? Find out in this digital-only collection!
Published by Archie (first published September 11th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Jughead's Time Police, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Jughead's Time Police

Start your review of Jughead's Time Police
Dan Schwent
Jun 26, 2020 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2020, 2020-comics
When Jughead Jones meets January McAndrews, Archie's 29th century descendant, he's quickly pulled into the world of... The Time Police!

I read the modern re-imagining of Jughead's Time Police a couple months ago. I was aware of the series during my Archie fandom of my early teenage years but never picked it up. It's on sale at the Archie store for $6.99, BTW.

Jughead's Time Police collects material from Archie Giant Series 590 and 602, Jughead 14 and 18, Jughead's Time Police 1-6, and Jughead #2.
Shadowdenizen
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: comics-archie
4.5 stars, rounded up. One of the best "ArchieClassic" stories Ive read in some time! It's a rollicking fun story that uses classic tropes to good avantage.
Kai Charles(Fiction State Of Mind)
Coyer Summer Bash

A collection of classic stories, and one current story featuring Jugheads adventures with the time police. It’s fun seeing Jughead in some solo adventures and the time traveling is lots of fun
Max
Apr 12, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics, time-travel
I expected this to be kinda dumb and goofy, like basically all the other Archie comics I've read so far. Instead, this is a surprisingly well done and entertaining series of time travel adventures. In the future of the 29th century, it turns out that Jughead Jones is basically the most important person in history. After a first seemingly one-off adventure where Jughead helps save an important senator's life, he gets recruited as a member of the Time Police. Like all Time Police, it's their job t ...more
Josh Talbot
Oct 31, 2015 rated it really liked it
Holds up better than I expected.

This was my favorite comic as a kid. I have wanted to reread this for ages. I was expecting to be disappointed when I read it after I downloaded it. However it really held up quite well. It is definitely an all ages Archie comic. But it was decently written, with several classic time travel plots. Paradoxes and time manipulation galore. I really enjoyed this collection, and am sorry the series didn't last.
Holly Letson
This probably my favorite *Jughead* volume ever. I absolutely love January McAndrews and her relationship with Jughead Jones.
Scott von Berg
Sep 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Of course Jughead's love interest is a female version of Archie from the 29th century!
Terry Collins
Apr 18, 2019 rated it liked it
Clever material with great artwork. Strange at times watching Jug kiss a female descendant of Archie, but you get used to their relationship as they traverse time to correct disruptions in the time stream. Points to Archie Comics for trying something different before the entire line turned into a literal horror show.
Paxton Holley
Jan 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: time-travel
I read this back in 1990 when it was released, so this was a re-read for me. It is still a fun little series. Funny, sweet, entertaining. I really enjoyed it.
Nicolas
These are fun, but it gets a little old reading them back to back. Also, should we be a little concerned with how in to Archie's descendant Jughead is?

We discussed this and more in our Book Mark spotlight on the All the Books Show: https://soundcloud.com/allthebooks/ep...
Christopher Scott Pua
Feb 27, 2020

• Jughead's Time Police
  • Afterlife with Archie, Vol. 1: Escape from Riverdale
  • Jughead, Vol. 3
  • CREMA (comiXology Originals)
  • Anxiety as an Ally: How I Turned a Worried Mind into My Best Friend
  • DC Comics: Bombshells #26
  • DC Comics: Bombshells #31
  • DC Comics: Bombshells (2015-) #32
  • DC Comics: Bombshells #29

Pep Digital (1 - 10 of 185 books)
  • Archie's Arch Madness
  • Reggie: King of April Fools
  • PEP Digital #3: Betty & Veronica Go Green
  • Archie & Friends: Spring Has Sprung
  • Archie's Grand Slams
  • Archie & Friends: Mother Knows Best
  • Betty & Veronica: Prom Daze! (Archie Digital Exclusives)
  • Archie & Friends: Father Figures
  • World of Archie: Game On!
  • Archie: School's Out!