Start by marking “Her Small-Town Romance” as Want to Read:
Her Small-Town Romance

Her Small-Town Romance (Sheffield Siblings #3)

4.48  ·  Rating details ·  86 Ratings  ·  30 Reviews
Finding Her Way Home

Published March 22nd 2016 by Love Inspired (first published March 15th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Her Small-Town Romance, please sign up.
Kelli Yes! This is a great series! Love Inspired!

Halita Wilson
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book in exchange for my honest review:

From the back of the book:

Finding Her Way Home

Cozy Lake Endwell, Michigan, seems the perfect place for Jade Emerson's new T-shirt shop—and perhaps a fresh start. After a lifetime of letdowns, she is finally ready to face the future on her own. So when local wilderness guide Bryan Sheffield offers to help Jade overcome a past trauma, she warns him they will remain strictly business. But soon, with the help of Bryan's big, complicated family an
Kara
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book had my full attention from the first page and wouldn't let me go! It started out as adorable, then became humorous, then went on to sweet, lots of healing occurred for both main characters Jade and Bryan, lots of family scenes that made this book enchanting, a beautiful friendship develops between Jade and Bryan but there were hints of romance that had me smiling, then the book becomes touching, and finally it completely moves me as it concludes and my heart was so fully satisfied..... ...more
Dawn Leonard
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great, clean romance with a inspirational theme (but not preachy). Bryan, the hero in Her Small-Town Romance, was introduced in Unexpected Family, a previous book in her Lake Endwell series. However, this book is a great stand alone that will probably make you want to read Small-Town Bachelor and Unexpected Family. Jade is new to Lake Endwell but like Bryan has a lot of baggage. This is a great story of how they become friends, deal with their pasts and their relationships with God, and fall in ...more
Dana Michael
Feb 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love a good clean romance and this book did not disappoint. I also love it when a book has an encouraging inspirational message which this book had as well. The Hero, Bryan, who I have a crush on was dealing with guilt from a previous marriage. He felt he could have done more to save it. He is a guy who doesn't take his vows lightly. They mean something. The Heroine, Jade has a fear that she can't seem to overcome. Bryan with his easygoing manner and lovable disposition has Jade overcoming her ...more
Karen
Mar 26, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An engaging read! The two main characters help each other overcome their fear and self-doubts through friendship, faith and family. Part of a series, but it was fine as a stand alone. I'd like to read the others now to get the sibling's story. Fans of contemporary Christian romances would enjoy this!

Jessica Patch
I have come to feel such a part of the Sheffield family! Jill Kemerer delivers another wonderful sweet romance with quirky, fun characters who are easy to fall in love with, a faith element that is deep but not preachy, and a great big satisfying ending. I love the way Kemerer develops her hero and heroine; they're believable and easy to identify with. I don't want the Sheffield series to end!
Patti
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this story! The main characters, Bryan and Jade kept trying to talk themselves out of what was absolutely best for them in the long run. However, they were able to overcome by working together.
Rebecca
Mar 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I've had so much fun getting to know the Sheffield Family. I feel as if I'm a part of the family. Being the third book in the series, it follows Bryan Sheffield. He's a wilderness guide who starts up an outdoor survival course because he wants to move to Ontario, Canada to work at Blue Mountain Retreat. He must prove to Blue Mountain that he has the skills to work there. The only person who shows up for the class is Jade Emerson. She has just moved to Lake Endwell to open a new T-shirt shop. She ...more
Daphne Self
The ease with which Jade and Bryan connected was extremely thought out and well developed. Jade's fears were realistic. Bryan's self doubt was handled superbly.

What I loved most was how easy it was to picture the small town, the camaraderie between the siblings, and seeing the interactions between the two characters, as well as their internal thoughts.

Her Small-Town Romance made it possible to believe again in happiness. It showed that love is there for the taking if one is only willing to look
Natalie Walters
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Love Inspired fans unite. This sweet story takes brings Bryan Sheffield and Jade Emerson together in the most uncomfortable way. Bryan's anxious to get away from his hometown of Lake Endwell, Michigan, and from the disappointment of his past. He's got his eyes set on the perfect job and the best part-it's all the way in Canada. He's got one problem. He doesn't have the job yet and needs newcomer, Jade Emerson, to help him land the job.

Jade Emerson is haunted by a past that leaves her terrified o
D.J.

Finding her way home…

This story caught my attention from the very start!

When Bryan Sheffield spots who he describes as a tiny woman who appeared to be praying or chanting or . . . something, the adventure begins. Jade Emerson has signed up for his class — something she really doesn’t want to do, but forces herself to stay.

This is the third book Jill Kemerer has written, apparently in a series, and I can’t wait to read the other two books. Once I have them, I’ll probably read all three in order.
Bonnie
Apr 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her Small Town Romance by Jill Kemerer. Jade Emerson was raised by her grandmother. Her parents didn't want her. Jade has no other family. When her grandmother dies. Jade moves to small town Lake Endwell where her Grandfather asked her Grandmother to marry her and carved their initials in a tree there. Jade opens a t-shirt shop in Lake Endwell. Something happened to her when she was seven and now she is afraid to go in the woods. It feels like everything is closing in on her. She takes a class t ...more
Elizabeth
Apr 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Her Small-Town Romance ( Love Inspired )
By: Jill Kemerer

Wow, what a delightful story. This is my first to read by Jill Kemerer , but hopefully wan’t be my last. Loved the story and the characters, both were easy to follow. Kemerer pens a very good, clean, inspirational romance. She did not disappoint me. The author had me hooked right from the start. I laughed and at times i felt tears in my eyes. Jade moves to Lake Endwell Michigan for a new start. She is also trying to over come a fear she has
Jill Buteyn
Kemerer writes stories of hope and redemption. Her characters have great personalities and are lovable from the start. She's great about adding little windows into their background without overloading the reader. You'll find yourself rooting for these two.
Bryan is adorable--a sigh worthy hero. And Jade is a light that brightens the story. Throw in the rest of the Sheffield family, and this is one sweet, clean, lovable romance you won't want to miss.
Becky
Great Story!
Joan Arning
Her Small-Town Romance is sweet story of overcoming your fears with God's help and of accepting that you are the person God made you to be. Dog lovers will like the part a St. Bernard named Teeny plays in getting handsome Bryan Sheffield and lonely Jade Emerson together. I enjoyed this book featuring another of the Sheffield siblings and recommend it to others.

I won my copy of Her Small-Town Romance by Jill Kemerer in a giveaway.
Kris Buege
Mar 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: march-15-2016
I find the entire Lake Endwell series delightful! They are romance novels that I don't mind if my children find. Bryan's quest for happiness and Jade's desire to overcome her childhood fears are very relatable!
Harlequin Books
"Kemerer educates the reader about nature and provides a number of sound strategies to deal with fears and anxieties, including giving those fears over to God. Her characters are flawed, which makes them very relatable and engaging" (4 stars @ RT Book Reviews).
Tammy
Apr 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
What a sweet story. I loved watching Jade and Bryan fall in love. I look forward to reading more from Jill Kemerer. Jade and Bryan were both so likeable with very real issues they were both dealing with. I loved Bryan's family and the town, and I really adored Teeny the not so little dog.
Ml Herman
Feb 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am thankful that I was able to return to Lake Endwell and learn more about the Sheffield family. Jill Kemerer's characters are so believable and also so interesting. What a heart warming story filled with hope and healing. Oh, and romance too.
Deb
Mar 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was hard for me to put down - Jill kept my interest tell the last page . I loved it also for I know a friend who has some fear problems , I have passed the book on to her to read. This is a must read.
Carey
Feb 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I truly enjoyed this book. I felt like I was right there with the characters. The suspense of the possible romance was gripping. Now I want to read more of Jill's books!
Abby Breuklander
Mar 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
There just aren't any words to describe how much I LOVE this book!! I will definitely be rereading this one!!
Janice Boekhoff
Jul 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I fell in love with these characters! Jade, with her hard-to-overcome fears, and Bryan, with his desire to move and make a fresh start, drew me into their world. Love this new Jill Kemerer novel!
Kelli
What super cute story. I loved the development of Jade and Bryan's relationship. I didn't want this one to end.
Connie
Apr 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
FTC Disclosure: I received this book free from Goodreads hoping I would review it.
Harlequin Books
received 4 stars @ RT Book Reviews
Rachel Myers
Mar 25, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this heart warming story! If you have read the other stories in the series by Jill Kemerer, you will not be disappointed!
Elizabeth
May 27, 2016
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Jan 06, 2016 05:38AM
  • Falling for Texas
  • Somebody Like You
  • Coming Home to Texas
  • Canyon Walls
  • 'Til Grits Do Us Part (Southern Fried Sushi #3)
  • One Enchanted Christmas
  • The Hearts We Mend (Banister Falls #2)
  • Heavy Artillery Husband (Colby Agency: Family Secrets #2)
  • The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams, #1)
  • Dancing with Fireflies (Chapel Springs, #2)
  • Trusting the Cowboy (Big Sky Cowboys #2)
  • Seaside Romance (Holiday Harbor #3)
  • Wishing on Willows
  • The Cowboy's Reunited Family (Cooper Creek, #7)
  • Tailspin (Mountain Cove #5)
  • Cozy Christmas
  • The Lawman's Surprise Family
Jill Kemerer is an author and freelance writer. A multi-published inspirational romance novelist with Harlequin Love Inspired, Jill also writes nonfiction books, blogs, and articles. Her essentials include coffee, M&Ms, a stack of books, her mini-doxie, and long walks outdoors. She resides in Ohio with her husband and two almost-grown children. For more information, please visit her website ht ...more
More about Jill Kemerer

Sheffield Siblings (4 books)
  • Small-Town Bachelor
  • Unexpected Family
  • Yuletide Redemption

Romance Deals

• Protected (Deadly Secrets, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Plain Fame (Plain Fame #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Crazy Little Thing (Bell Harbor, #1)
  • Safe Haven
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The King (Masterpiece Duet, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Along the Broken Road (The Roads to River Rock, #1)
  • Avalon
    $14.99 $1.99
  • Down the Hidden Path (The Roads to River Rock Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • My Kind of You (Trillium Bay #1)
  • How to Say I Love You Out Loud
    $7.09 $2.99
  • The Queen and the Cure (The Bird and the Sword Chronicles, #2)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • If You Stay (Beautifully Broken, #1)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Moonlight Over Paris
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Crossing Hearts (Cross Creek, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Exposure (Midnight, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Burned by Her Devotion (Rogue Vows, #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Trouble with Dukes (Windham Brides, #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Crossing the Line (Cross Creek #2)
  • Yours Until Dawn
    $6.74 $1.99
  • Fallen Crest Forever (Fallen Crest Series #7)
  • I See London, I See France
  • Dragonwyck
    $14.99 $1.99
  • While You Were Mine
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Falling Star (Shooting Stars, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly in Love (Lake Haven, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seconds to Live (Scarlet Falls #3)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Her Darkest Nightmare (The Evelyn Talbot Chronicles, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Passing His Guard (Against the Cage, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Hour of Need (Scarlet Falls, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Minutes to Kill (Scarlet Falls, #2)
  • Sharp Edges
    $6.72 $1.99
  • I Heart Paris
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Our Now and Forever (Ardent Springs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • #Starstruck (#Lovestruck, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Beauty of Us (Fusion, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Law of Moses (The Law of Moses, #1)
    $5.95 $2.49
  • Emerald (Red Hot Love #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • She Can Run (She Can Series)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • 13 Little Blue Envelopes (Little Blue Envelope, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • White Heat (Firefighter Book 1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • His First and Last (Ardent Springs, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Softhearted (Deep in the Heart, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Goodbye Bride (Summer Harbor, #2)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Reed (Cold Fury Hockey, #10)
  • The Wedding Chapel
    $7.99 $1.99
  • The Raven Prince (princes trilogy)
  • Maggie's Turn
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Cover of Darkness (Suspense Series, #2)
  • Always
    $13.99 $2.99
  • After You Left
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How the Cowboy Was Won (Cupid, Texas, #6)
  • Don't Let Go
  • Magnolia Nights
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Her Last Goodbye (Morgan Dane, #2)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Filthy Rich (Blackstone Dynasty, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Tempting the Beast (Breeds, #1; Feline Breeds, #1)
  • Saving Abby
    $4.49 $1.99
  • She Can Kill (She Can...#5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Gone (Deadly Secrets, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Four Swans: A Novel of Cornwall, 1795-1797 (Poldark)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Choice
  • Saving Zoë
    $7.80 $2.99
  • The Silver Linings Playbook
    $9.99 $3.99
  • Trust in Advertising
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Fatal Pursuit (Aegis, #3)
  • Changing Lanes
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Doing It Over (Most Likely To, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • An Obsession with Vengeance (Wanted Men, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Promise of Provence (Love in Provence, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tracks of Her Tears (Rogue Winter, #1)
  • Crash (Crash, #1)
    $4.24 $1.99
  • A Matter of Grave Concern
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Duke's Holiday (The Regency Romp Trilogy, #1)
  • Stay (WAGs, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Seventh Grave and No Body (Charley Davidson, #7)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hello Love
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Be Mine Tonight  (Brotherhood of Blood, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • A Darker Dream
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone like You (Someone to Love, #2)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Murder Notes (Lilah Love, #1)
  • Since You've Been Gone
  • The Laws of Gravity
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Dangerous Waters (Barkley Sound, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Dating (Not Quite, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Mine (Not Quite, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Only for You (Sugar Lake #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Salvation of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #2)
  • Stay With Me
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Fired (Worked Up, #1)
  • Things We Know by Heart
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Styxx (Dark-Hunter, #23)
    $9.99 $2.99
  • The Affair
    $18.99 $1.99
  • Someone for Me (Someone to Love, #3)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • How to Marry a Millionaire Vampire (Love at Stake, #1)
    $1.99 $0.99
  • The Secret of a Heart Note
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Love with a Perfect Cowboy (Cupid, Texas, #4)
  • Internet Famous
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Kissing in America
    $9.99 $1.99
  • A Love of Vengeance (Wanted Men, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone to Love (Someone to Love, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Best Man (Alpha Men, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Never Love a Cowboy (Rogues in Texas, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wrong Question, Right Answer (The Bourbon Street Boys #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bent (Back to Brooklyn, #1)
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Stone Cold Cowboy (Montana Men, #4)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Dating (Lake Haven,  #2)
  • Midnight Embrace
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Suddenly Engaged (Lake Haven #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Shadow Fall (Tracers, #9)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • She Can Hide (She Can, #4)
  • The Crush
    $7.99 $2.99
  • After the Game (The Field Party, #3)
    $10.99 $1.99
  • More to Give (Anchor Island #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Up to the Challenge (Anchor Island, #2)
  • The Color of Secrets
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Home to Stay (Anchor Island, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Gone to Her Grave (Rogue River, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Someone Like Her (K2 Team, #2)
  • Thrill of Love
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Perfect (Not Quite Series, #5)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Enough (Not Quite, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Mighty Storm (The Storm, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Not Quite Forever (Not Quite, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hellion (Wicked Wallflowers, #1)
  • Roomies
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Crazy for Her (K2 Team, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Left Drowning (Left Drowning #1)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • All I Need Is You (Thrillseekers Anonymous, #1)
  • How To Keep Rolling After a Fall
  • No Love Allowed
    $7.09 $2.99
  • Midnight Sacrifice (Midnight, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Obsession (Midnight, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Midnight Betrayal (Midnight, #3)
  • Meant to Be