Start by marking “Sleepless in Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #1)” as Want to Read:
Sleepless in Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #1)

Sleepless in Manhattan

(From Manhattan with Love #1)

USA TODAY bestselling author Sarah Morgan introduces a sizzling new trilogy about three best friends embracing life—and love—in Manhattan

Cool, calm and competent, events planner Paige Walker loves a challenge. After a childhood spent in and out of hospitals, she's now determined to prove herself—and where better to take the world by storm than in the exhilarating bustle
Published May 31st 2016 by HQN Books

To ask other readers questions about Sleepless in Manhattan, please sign up.
Sarah Morgan Hi Maryam, this book does have an emotional storyline, and also deals with issues of friendship and family. The three women lose their jobs and build…moreHi Maryam, this book does have an emotional storyline, and also deals with issues of friendship and family. The three women lose their jobs and build their own business together, so the storyline weaves between that and the development of the romance between Paige and Jake. The story is not about sex, but there is sex in the book (if that makes sense!). I hope this helps.
xx(less)

★★★
I started this series with installment #3 because this is the type of series that allows you to do that. You can come and go with no confusion. I loved #3 which was themed perfectly for the holiday time in which I read it. Afterwards, I found the first two installments and quickly got started. Sleepless in Manhattan wasn't quite as enjoyable as #3 in my personal opinion, but it was a solid contemporary romance with surprising layers. The hero is plagued by a dysfunctional perception of relati
Claire Robinson
Dec 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shit-hot-series
5 - "Sometimes you just have to take that leap." Stars!

I think if I met Sarah Morgan, I’d give her a hug and thank her profusely for being a writer, while gibbering nonsensical words and phrases about how much I love her books. I’m still relatively a new reader of this authors work, but knowing she has over seventy published books, a large number of which I have still too read makes me a happy girl.

Sleepless in Manhattan grabbed me from the get-go, and it is the start of a series that I just kno
Jacqueline
Apr 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
4/5 stars

Video Review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egF2Z...

I really enjoyed this book and I'm very much looking forward to the others in the series. I thought it was an easy, fun, romance book. I found myself flying through the book! Highly recommend picking it up if you enjoy adult romance novels!

***received this book because of Booktube Tours. Harlequin sent this book to me in exchange for an honest review***
Fanny
Aug 21, 2018 rated it liked it

Sleepless In Manhattan era una novela que me intrigaba mucho, no tanto por la historia en si ( ya que por la sinopsis no parecia nada del otro mundo ) sino porque hace muchos años lei varias historias Harlequin escritas por esta autora y aun recuerdo lo mucho que me gustaron.

La historia de Jake y Paige no es de esas que te atrapan desde un primer momento, sino que te va cautivando poco a poco y cuando te das cuenta, eres totalmente adicta a ella, o al menos a mi me sucedio asi.

Esta primera parte
Geri Reads
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I adored this book.

There's just something about Sarah Morgan's characters especially her heroines that endear them to me. And Paige is no exception.

Paige life was been a series of hospital visits and spending her life under the watchful eye of her parents, brother and Puffin Island. She made a move to New York to become an events planner and live her life to fullest.

Jake Romano is Paige's older brother's best friend. He came into her life when she was at her lowest and they forged a friendshi
Astrid Langeveld
Sarah Morgan wist toen ze acht jaar oud was dat ze schrijver wilde zijn. Ze voltooide haar eerste manuscript toen ze thuis zat met een baby. Ze heeft twee zonen en woont in de buurt van Londen. Ze schreef tientallen romans waarvan in totaal meer dan 15 miljoen exemplaren zijn verkocht. Ze won meerdere prijzen voor 'beste romance-acteur' in de Verenigde Staten en heeft fans over de hele wereld. Als je meer over haar wilt weten neem dan een kijkje op www.sarahmorgan.com

Het boek gaat over Paige en
Tami
Apr 23, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2,5 Sterne.
Schlechte Idee gewesen, das Buch direkt nach "A Court of Mist and Fury" zu beenden. Alles war lahm und schnulzig und hat mich nicht interessiert. Und die ganze Story an sich fand ich nicht schön, so wie Sarah Morgans andere Bücher. Das Setting ist einfach nicht mein Fall gewesen.
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Feb 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
I have been reading Sarah Morgan’s books for sometime now so her books are on my must have list as soon as they come out.

This series is about Paige and her two best friends Eva and Frankie as well as Paige’s brother Matt and his best friend Jake. They all have know each other since they were little and now live in New York City. This story features Jake and Paige and their love-hate relationship.

Jake has been trying to avoid his attraction to Paige for years. Her brother is his best friend and m
Julie
May 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Sleepless in Manhattan by Sarah Morgan is a 2016 HQN publication. I was provided a copy of this book by the publisher and Edelweiss in exchange for an honest review.

Romantic comedies! Who doesn’t love ‘Sleepless in Seattle’, or ‘When Harry Met Sally’?

This cute contemporary romance pays homage to the classics, while introducing us to a new series centered around best friends trying to start their own business in Manhattan.

This story places the spotlight on Paige, a vibrant young woman who surv
Floripiquita
Aug 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Me ha costado acabarme este libro, pues lo he encontrado algo lento al principio. La historia no está mal, pero es bastante predecible y la declaración final, sonrojante. Le doy un 2,5.
Anne
Nov 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am a sucker for a good romance novel, and this one is perfect for me.

Our heroine, Paige, has met -- in fact exceeded -- all of the goals set for her at an events planning company, and she's ready to tackle her promised promotion. Except instead of getting promoted, she's laid off, along with her two closest friends.

When Paige's brother's best friend Jake -- who was also Paige's first serious crush -- offers her a chance to start her own events planning business, she jumps at the chance. But ho
Kate Olson
Dec 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
Soooo good on audio! Way steamier than I expected too ☺ 🔥 Can’t wait to continue the series - definitely bingeworthy since it features event planners (fave subplot of mine) and amazing friendships. ...more
Susan
May 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, edelweiss
Sleepless In Manhattan

Sarah Morgan

SLEEPLESS IN MANHATTAN has got to be the best feel good story I have read in a long time. Paige, Frankie, and Eva have been best friends since they were young. They all work at the same event planning company and one day out of the blue, they are all fired. It's not bad enough that they are unemployed and have to find new jobs, but where are they going to find a job where all three of them can be together. There is nothing out there.

They come up with an idea to
KAS
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those who love a great romance with tons of substance!
WOW ........ just WOW!!! What an incredible read! There is a reason Sarah Morgan is one of my top 5 authors. She can weave a storyline like few others. I simply devour her books and then yearn for more. If you are looking for an exceptional romance with incredably engaging and unforgettable characters, "Sleepless in Manhattan" is the book for you.

Jake Romano and Paige Walker grab hold of you from page one and never let go. Jake is a no-nonsense, self-made, man's man and Paige is out to prove she
Lisa-Books Smiles
Aug 03, 2018 rated it liked it
Janja
Nov 14, 2018 rated it liked it
****3,5***
Olga
Jun 23, 2017 rated it liked it
Primer libro que leo de esta autora y leere mas de ella seguro...

Me ha encantado como la ciudad de NY se convierte en un personaje mas de la historia y sobre todo y ante todo la historia de superacion de Page y de Jake ( cada uno en su vida y sus circunstancias) y esa historia de amor...

Los secundarios de lujo ( que me da la impresion que seran los siguientes protagonistas sobre todo Frnakie y El hermano de Page... me encantaria ver como se desarrolla esa historia), hasts el gato jejeje...

Lectur
Dianna
At 18, Paige got naked and declared her love for Jake. She was coming off some heart surgery, it was a really big deal, he’d been there for her, and she thought they’d made a real connection. He very gently told her he wasn’t interested.

It was such a lie.

Now 28, Paige’s two biggest life lessons from the experience were: stay cheerful so your family don’t overreact, and don’t trust your instincts about men and their potential feels. She’s still in love with Jake. She sees him regularly, and she l
Renae
Oh dear. Aside from a few chapters in the middle that were truly unputdownable, Sleepless in Manhattan was actually more of a snooze than anything else. Primarily, Sarah Morgan’s prose and storytelling are haphazard and graceless. Also, the bare bones of the plot itself were just...asinine. This book reads like it was written by someone without any particular talent, just stringing together paragraphs through bullheaded determination alone. Which is admirable, but messy to read.

Not even kidding,
Nicola
May 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I think I may have developed a bit of an author-crush on Sarah Morgan. Sleepless in Manhattan is the first book I've read from her and I've already been on a one-click shopping spree.

description

Centralising around a group of friends living in New York, Sleepless in Manhattan introduces us to Paige, Frankie and Eva; childhood friends and are now living with Paige's brother, Matt in his Brooklyn brownstone. And these ladies quickly pull you into their fold, stamping the pages with personality--Eva being the
Sara
4.5 Stars
I enjoyed this romantic comedy. The leading man was a darling and the relationship tension constantly mounting...
If you follow my reviews, you know I particularly enjoy love/hate relationships. This was interesting and different being the hate part intentional.
Also I enjoyed the fact that there are different POVs in the storytelling. I love having glimpses of the male point of view.
I can't wait to read the second book in the series...

Reasons why the half-star deduction:
One. The word pr
Selly - Leggere Romanticamente
Romance carino, ma un po' sottotono rispetto ai soliti di questa autrice.
L'ambientazione newyorchese mi è piaciuta tanto, le 3 amiche protagoniste della serie anche.
Prima che i due protagonisti principali interagiscano in maniera significativa passa un po' troppo secondo me ...
Vi ❤ Inkvotary
Inkvotary
4,5 stars

What a GREAT book! Taking risks in life, living it every day to its fullest, having true friends, the love of a caring and protecting family and siblings, hot sex and yes, falling in love. This novel is all that and so much more. There is a darker tone in it as I am used to when it comes to Sarah Morgan, but here it fits completely. And Puffin Island is in the game as well. I enjoyed every second while reading, I had tears running down my cheeks and was a wreck when it came to
Sonia
Feb 16, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Es una historia que ofrece lo que promete; una pareja protagonista que ya se conoce y un relato sin complicaciones, ameno y sencillo.
Probablemente en otro momento le hubiera dado 3 estrellas, pero después de dos lecturas malas, he agradecido volver a la "normalidad" con una historia bastante tradicional, tierna, con pasión y los ingredientes habituales de una buena novela romántica.
Terri Wino
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: year-2018
3-1/2 stars rounded up to 4.

I read the third book in this series as one of my 2017 holiday season reads and really enjoyed it, so I decided to start with book #1 and make my way through the series.

Paige was a great character; Jake was a little cliche, but not so much so that it was annoying. I liked that they had known each other since they were teens and had a sort of foundation to their relationship, rather than a "meet and fall instantly in love" story. They were also surrounded with a great
Maria Sol
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Me encanto! Autora nueva, primer libro que leo de ella y lo super disfrute. Me gustó la historia que cuenta, me gustó la ambientación (New York!! Ciudad que nunca puede fallar!!) y adoré a todos lo personajes.
Un libro sencillo, simple, romántico y que a mí me enganchó desde la primera página.
Ptiteaurel
Mar 11, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
coup de coeur absolu . Le prequel avait été une mise en bouche romantique et magique et on continue sur la même lancée avec ce 1er tome sur Paige et Ses amies . Nous avions rencontré notre héroïne dans le prequel et c est un pur bonheur de la découvrir

ce roman est un roman feel good et on ressort de notre lecture des étoiles plein les yeux . Sarah Morgan signe aussi une ode a New York ville très chère à mon coeur

chronique complète http://thelovelyteacheraddictions.blo...
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
SLEEPLESS IN MANHATTAN is such a fun, sweet and feel good story, the kind that lights you up from the inside and makes you feel really optimistic about love, friendship and everything good. And it's the perfect way to escape into the magic of New York City, the land of bright lights and endless possibilities.

Paige Walker is determined to live her life on her own terms, even if it means starting her own business with her friends on a wing and a prayer, even if it means asking for help from her b
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

I can't help feeling a little despondent that the condom in my purse has passed its expiry date.

I feel as if she's the Great White Shark at the top of the food chain and I'm a little seal she's going to eat in one mouthful.

It was hard to hide from someone who knew all your secrets. It felt like an invasion of privacy, as if she'd given him a key that he'd refused to return.

Embarrassment burned through her like acid on metal. Being around him made her feel like a gawky, clumsy te
Andrea
Apr 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2018-read
This book was addicting to listen to. I really loved Paige, her attention to detail and her need to have things in control made it very easy for me to relate. However, at some times I thought she was taking the whole "being protected" thing a little far. There really is nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it, although it can be a hard thing to do.

I thought I wouldn't like Jake, but I actually did. He can be pretty sweet at times and most of his hesitation in relationships comes fro
  • Can't Hold Back (Returning Home, #2)
  • Return of the Bad Boy (Second Chance, #4)
  • Black Widow Demon (Demon Outlaws, #2)
  • Come Fly With Me (Alaskan Nights, #2)
  • Tamed (Fit Trilogy #2)
  • Trouble Me (The Rosewood Trilogy, #3)
  • The Unexpected Wedding Guest (The Wedding Season, #1)
  • Luck on the Line (On the Verge #1)
  • Surrender to Sultry (Sultry Springs, #3)
  • The Chocolate Heart (Amour et Chocolat, #5)
  • No Turning Back (Hanover Brothers, #1)
  • One Night Charmer (Copper Ridge, #4)
  • Crazy About Love (All About Love, #3)
  • Turn Up the Heat: Love Won't Wait\Beach House Beginnings\Strong Enough to Love (Includes The Carlisles #2; Jackson, #1.2; Beach House No. 9 #0.5)
  • All I Have (A Farmers' Market Story, #1)
  • Saving Mr. Perfect (Penelope Blue, #2)
  • Devil's Honor (The Devil's Keepers #1)
  • Homecoming (Boys of Fall, #3)
About Sarah

USA Today and Sunday Times bestselling author Sarah Morgan writes romance and contemporary women's fiction and her trademark humour and sensuality have gained her fans across the globe. She is a 3 time winner of the prestigious RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America and has been nominated five times. Sarah lives near London, England, and when she isn't reading or writing she lo

From Manhattan with Love (6 books)
  • Sunset in Central Park (From Manhattan with Love, #2)
  • Miracle on 5th Avenue (From Manhattan with Love, #3)
  • New York, Actually (From Manhattan with Love, #4)
  • Holiday in the Hamptons (From Manhattan with Love, #5)
  • Moonlight Over Manhattan (From Manhattan with Love, #6)
“Failure is a part of life. Success teaches you nothing, but failure teaches you resilience. It teaches you to pick yourself up and try again.” 10 likes
“Intimacy wasn't sex, she realized. It was knowing someone.” 6 likes