Start by marking “The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, # 0.5)” as Want to Read:
The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, # 0.5)

The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty

(The London Lovers 0.5)

One lingering wound.

One ill-timed visit.

One encounter that will change them forever.

***

Molly O'Flaherty has hidden a terrible secret, a secret that destroys her on the inside at the same time as it hardens her face to the world. She'll do anything to keep O'Flaherty Shipping running and solvent, even endure the unimaginable.

But she doesn't count on Silas. On Silas's words
Published October 11th 2015

To ask other readers questions about The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty

Sophia Triad
Nov 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
This is the first historical romance/erotica that I have read by Sierra Simone and I loved it!

The dialogues are poetic like you are watching a play, the descriptions are lyrical and the sex is decadent and delicious.
The dark, painful descriptions of Molly’s torment also emphasize the healing process and makes you part of Molly's relief and care.
The story of Molly and her friend Silas has started 10 years ago, but only this time it is expressed with love and commitment.
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
5 "My Pretty Girl" Stars!

To read my FULL REVIEW of the whole The London Lovers series CLICK HERE.

CHECK OUT MY BLOG HERE:
♥ Jx PinkLady Reviews ♥
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it
This SHORT STORY will be available as a FREEBIE very soon!

What happens when friendship develops into something more?

Strictly speaking this short story is not an essential read prior to The London Duet series. However, in an ideal reading world one would devour because it perfectly sets the scene and tone for the story of Molly and Silas. The glimpse of the story arc and the potential of what may develop in the London Duet is highly intriguing and engaged my attention from the very beginning. It
CC
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 Stars!

description

What a prelude to story of Molly and Silas!! I loved it!! From reading the Markham Hall series, I couldn’t wait to see how things would develop between Molly and Silas. This prequel is hot and captures an incredibly romantic moment between these two characters.

"Such a pretty mouth, he muttered, speeding up the rocking of his hips. Such a pretty face. Such a pretty girl. I flattened my tongue against the underside of his cock, tightening my lips around him."

Sierra’s writing entranced me
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
The most delicious 18 pages!
Mirjam
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: historical, erotica
“Don’t move,” he whispered against my mouth. “Just let me have it.”

Jeez, this was a utterly perfect beginning of this serie. Silas, sigh, god he could make ME feel good anytime any day! This prequel will make you crave the rest of the serie, so yeah there is where I will be.....
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
 photo Seduction Molly Teaser 2_zpsvbxiu270.jpg

At eighteen pages, you might think this prequel to The London Lovers series could be easily skipped, but you really shouldn’t miss out on this little gem. If you have yet to read The Markham Hall series, this will be a great introduction to the characters. And for those of you that loved that series, you get some answers about Molly’s behavior in book three of the Markham Hall series.

Though short, by the end I was totally emotionally invested in Molly and Silas’ story. This book had me teary-ey
Jacqueline
Jan 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
A smutastic prequel that has whet my appetite nicely for Silas and Molly's story. Filthy dirty talk. Could be read as a standalone, especially suitable if you're looking for a quick and dirty quality one handed read.
This is a freebie and the rest of the story is available on KU.
Becca - Wicked Quests of a BookNinja
This will be sooo hooot. *winkwink*
Kira Simion
Mar 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: got-for-free, 2017
2.5/5

•Very short

•Smooth writing

•Quite a few loose ends.

•cliché, but interesting nevertheless.
Monique
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 'MY pretty girl' stars

This is a very short read. Not even a novella, more a chapter only. And it's free on Amazon. It's the introduction into series about Molly and Silas. They first appear in The Awakening of Ivy Leavold, which is also free on Amazon. I liked them from the start, even more than Ivy and Julian, protagonists of the Markham Hall series. So, of course, I'm thrilled to read their story, especially after reading this chapter. Can't wait to get my hands on The Persuasion of Molly O'
Paloma
Apr 20, 2019 rated it really liked it
More emotional than I had anticipated
I feel so bad for Molly
Janey
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shortie, prequel, series
4.5 Little doll stars

A perfect introduction to Molly & Silas's story, who we met in the Markham Hall series. They were both part of Julian's vibrant band of merry men & women.
Angelika
Mar 13, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2019

#historical #erotic #single-pov #part-of-a-series #only-appetizer

I'm hooked.

Brenda
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: okay, meh
Ok, um I'm a bit confused.

I feel I've read a story that started long ago.
It mentioned Ivy Leavold and the end of her story, I presume. So, I think I should have read The Awakening of Ivy Leavold before this one.
I can say there was a triangle love. I don't know if I should read it, knowing that. (I hate love triangles)
I also don't know if I should continue with this series bc even though I liked the writing, I didn't feel it.

It was as if they already loved each other but I've never seen HOW the
Dawn
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: short-quick-read
A nice peek into the complication of Molly & Silas.

Now off to start The Persuasionof Molly O'Flaherty...!!!
Myla
Oct 21, 2015 rated it really liked it
A glimpse of things to come between Silas & Molly. Great HOT intro!!!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
Kindle freebie 11/27/15
A Hopeless Romantic's Booklandia
As I was finishing up the Markham Hall series, I was hoping that Ms. Simone would write about some of the other characters and I was SO EXCITED when I found out that she did!! I'll admit that I was a little nervous when I realized it was about Molly, but I was too curious to let that stop me from reading these books! And as soon as I read The Seduction of Molly O'Flaherty, any misgivings I might have had about Molly went away and I have to say that although this is a very short read, it is proba ...more
Thelma
Sep 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
We first met Molly on The Awakening of Ivy Leavold and I was so eager to know more about her story.. finally, we get to learn more about her in the seduction of molly O'Flaherty.. she is nothing like we saw before, she is strong and bold but at the same time has beautiful feelings and emotions that keeps hiding as she doesn't want to be hurt.. life and circumstances wants to keep her to do what she wants the most, in a world of men she is not welcome and they will do their best to bring her down ...more
Tope
Oct 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This was quite a prequel! I LOVED the little glimpse into Molly and Silas.

Like most people, I wasn't Molly's greatest fan when she appeared in the Markham Hall series, but with this series, the curtain is pulled back a bit and we get to understand her a bit better. Can't say more without giving her story away.

As for Silas? OMG! Wow..just wow! That's all I can, and am going to, say.

As you can imagine, this is a very short book, but it does whet one's appetite for the next book in the series...wh
Rebecca
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Sierra Simone definitely knows how to set up a story, and I can't believe I'm going to say this but I actually felt bad for Molly at the beginning of this short story. Even though all the details aren't given, I understand Molly's demeanor more and why control and the upper hand are so important to her.

I've adored Silas from the beginning of the Markham Hall series and I can't wait to dive into his character and see what he's all about and why he feels the need to protect and claim Molly.
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
Oh, Molly, you are far gone over for Silas!

After Cunningham's advances and disgusting imposition, Molly is left in tears. Only Silas knows how to wipe all the bad memories and make her whole again.

Sierra Simone continues to write the most erotic scenes I have read a while. The is passion and heat that cannot be controlled in the pages of this short story.
Torie
Jan 22, 2017 rated it really liked it
Never thought a book this short could grab me the way this one did. Loved it
Denise's Book Nook Review
Jan 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great short intro into another series involving Molly. I think it's pretty clear I've gone in a Sierra Simone binge and have been reading everything by this author for the past few days :)
Delaney Diamond
This prequel was short and spicy. Now I need to check out the novel.
Danielle Salinger
Feb 19, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Sierra Simone... what a tease! This novella is a perfect combination, showing Molly's fire and spirit, as well as her plight. It also shows a different side of the oh-so-playful playboy, Silas. I loved how Silas knew exactly how to take care of Molly. He knew just what she needed, even if she didn't know herself, and even if he didn't know why. While there's always plenty of heat and passion in Sierra Simone's novels, there's something undeniable hot about a man truly knowing the woman he loves, ...more
Barbara
Dec 25, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: e-book, romance, erotica, 2017
My first book (or rather novella) written by Sierra Simone. It was given free for her newsletter subscribers.

What can I say about it? I really liked the language. And Molly was pretty likeable at the beginning. But then, the story got ridiculous.

(view spoiler)
buzy_reading
Mar 08, 2019 rated it liked it
Shelves: short-story
Sierra Simone has a flare for the salaciously erotic scenes. This is a short story about Silas and Milas, a prequel to the London Lovers series. Dated back in the 1880s when women wore petticoats and laced up boots.
Personally, my favorite book is American Queen. Nothing else compares to the writing style of that book. Sierra put everything into that book that any other sex scenes is vanilla when compared against that book. For know I’m going to pass on this series because time pieces isn’t my ge
Lea Dimovski
Jan 08, 2018 rated it really liked it
2018 SAE attending author
Rating: 4 stars
Series: yes
Cliffhanger: yes

Continuation of Markham Hall series characters with the spotlight on Molly and Silas.

If you enjoyed Ivy’s story you’ll like Molly’s. Though not a likeable character when first introduced she comes into her own in this title.

Archaic time for females in business but Molly has a champion in Silas.

Easy read that has me wanting more. Especially given the short length of book one in this series. More of a taster.
« previous 1 3 next »

• The Wedding of the Century & Other Stories
  • When Good Earls Go Bad (Dukes Behaving Badly, #1.5)
  • To Love a Stranger
  • Breathe (Submission, #3.5; Songs of Submission, #9.5)
  • Worth the Wait (Nature of Desire, #9)
  • Rough Surrender
  • Harbor (Renzo + Lucia, #2)
  • Full Metal Magic
  • One For Sorrow (The Veil, #5.5)
  • Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress (Sexy Dreadfuls, #1)
  • The Mark (Immoral Virtue #1)
  • Holiday Hostage
  • Bound, Spanked and Loved: Fourteen Kinky Valentine's Day Stories
  • Jacob's Return
  • Then Came You (McPhee Clan #0.5)
  • Rhapsody (Bellator Saga, #5)
  • At Your Request (Apart from the Crowd, #0.5)
  • The Bounty (Malloy Family, #1)

The London Lovers (3 books)
  • The Persuasion of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, #1)
  • The Wedding of Molly O'Flaherty (The London Lovers, #2)