Start by marking “A Dance of Dreams” as Want to Read:
A Dance of Dreams

A Dance of Dreams

it was amazing 5.00  ·  Rating details ·  5 ratings  ·  2 reviews
Elise Skidmore is a native New Yorker, who has been writing poetry since she was a child. She feels blessed to have had the best parents, husband, and children a woman could ask for, and the strong bonds of family are often the subject of her writing. Her books of poetry are available both in print and all digital formats.

What people are saying about Elise’s poetry:

Warm an
ebook
Published June 3rd 2016 by Heart Ally Books (first published October 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about A Dance of Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Dance of Dreams

it was amazing 5.00  ·

Linda Grimes
Nov 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Not going to lie--I cried as I read a lot of these poems. But I was smiling through the tears. The author invites you into her heart and, with the beautiful simplicity of her words and photographs, shares a piece of her soul with you. Whether you nibble on it a poem at at time or feast on the whole thing at once, you can't helped but be moved. Brava!
Susan Swiderski
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
With a wonderful purity and simplicity, these poems describe the human condition, common emotions, and the universal joys and pains we all share. Love, loss, and aging are frequent topics, and I guarantee at least one of them will touch a nerve, spark a twinge of memory, and cause either a smile to lift your heart or a tear to puddle in your eyes. But my guess is you'll relate to most, if not all of them. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
Deleyna Marr
Aug 04, 2018
Elise Skidmore
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Dan Wall
Nov 19, 2015
Elise Skidmore is an old soul whose love for prose was ironically rekindled by the digital revolution. A longstanding member of CompuServe's Writers Forum and Administrator of private writers group called SectionSixx, she delights in trading turns of phrase with literary compatriots worldwide.

A New Yorker by birth and by choice, Elise lives on the south shore of Long Island with her husband. Whil