Start by marking “Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale: Part Two)” as Want to Read:
Feisty Princess (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale: Part Two)

Feisty Princess

(A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #2)

I’m f**ked.
Royally.
She tempted me—screwed with my head—and gained the upper hand.
She’s the enemy.
I can’t forget that.
My weakness jeopardized my company.
The Feisty Princess of Manhattan will not win this war.
No matter how fantastic her lips felt around my cock.

Book two in a three part erotic romance series. Super naughty new series From NY Times and USA Today bests
Published October 12th 2015 by Michelle A. Valentine Books, LLC

Christy
Mar 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 stars

photo 69B0262F-47D8-41C0-918C-E494BEA3A596_zpsewfzmlhv.jpg

Feisty Princess is the second book in Michelle’s 3 part Manhattan Fairytale. It was a quick, fun and steamy read.

So what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas… or does it? After Alexander and Margo’s trip to Vegas with Yamada, things are not the same between them. And things they want to keep hidden can’t be. Things have shifted, the rules have changed in this book. With all the changes, one thing has stayed the same. Even though King knows he shouldn’t want Margo, she is irresistible to hi
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4 Stars!!

description

“Feisty Princess” is book2 in Michelle A. Valentine’s series entitled ‘A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale’ and picks up right where book1 ends. It seems Margo and Alexander are married now. Neither of them is happy with the new situation. The little connection they shared in Vegas is long gone now and the rules had changed, but one thing is the same – the sizzling chemistry between them.

“Even when she doesn’t seem to be trying to attract my attention, she always manages to capture it. She’s
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

This is the continuing story of the Naughty King, Alexander, and his Feisty Princess, Margot. Things hit the fan in Vegas and unfortunately for these two, what happens in Vegas, does not stay in Vegas!

They are both trying to figure out how to work things out for their own best interest. Alexander actually comes up with a plan and Margot goes along unbeknownst that Alexander is never straightforward.

description

Feelings are confused and get even more amplified. It doesn't help that Yamada never plays
Sophie's Reading Corner
4 feisty stars

Feisty Princess starts off exactly where we left our heroes at the end of Naughty King. Our heroes are tangled in a situation that can be frustrating for both of them, especially having to pay for the mistakes of a drunken night with everything they are.

Alexander and Margo are fire and ice, fighting, struggling to overpower one another, but their passion and the sexual tension between them, seems to make it harder for them to resist one another.

Their current situation seems to giv
Katy Loves Romance ❤️
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, serials
4 stars...
 photo F5D411AB-A239-448C-8B9A-92E6E49D8135_zpswrlb3qkz.jpg

I am really enjoying this serial... Asshole of a hero and Fiesty heroine definitely had me pulled into the story..

After the ending on Naughty King which left Alexander in a compromising position and angry with himself on how to get himself out. Margo on the other hand is loving him squirming in his seat and fights her corner hense why we have a Fiesty princess...

Basically though they both have reasons why they need to keep this secret under wraps... Being drunk and getting themsel
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★ 3.5 Stars ★★★

Feisty Princess is part 2 of this erotic serial, and starts off exactly where we left off in Naughty King. Margo and Alexander are heading back to reality after their trip to Vegas with Yamada and all of a sudden things are becoming a bit too real.

Finding themselves accidentally married, they are still finding it hard to resist each other, but now Margo has a great bargaining tool that may help her father keep his business.

Now fake man and wife, they have to prove to the board
Michelle
Ohhhh Mr King

I was dyin for this book I feel like I 've been waitin forever for this an I now I 've read it I wasn't disappointed it was amazin
This is the second book of the series an it pretty much start where the cliffy left us these 2 crazy arses got married in Vegas drunk they both can't stand each other but there is a pull that draws them to each other an once there near each other an Margo isn't slapping Alexander around the face which I have to say does need it at time there havin the
Jacqueline's Reads
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, 4-star-books
4 Mr. & Mrs. King Stars

Feisty Princess is the second book in the A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series. I have been waiting forever for part II and I’m so happy it’s here! Not only do I love this series, but it’s the PERFECT treat when you are in the steamy reading mood. Michelle A. Valentine knows how to write some saucy books.

Feisty Princess starts off where the previous book, Naughty King left off. Alexander and Margo got married after a drunken night in Vegas. What a cliffy huh? I couldn’t
Beverly
Oct 13, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

Feisty Princess is the second book in the three part series A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale. When we last left King and Margo they had just gotten married in Vegas and were at each others throats. See these two do not get along, they hate each other with a passion or do they?

Alexander is always a man with a plan and annulling his marriage as soon as possible is his first plan. He doesn’t need his Vegas shenanigans getting back to his Board of Directors. He doesn’t think annulling the marriage will be
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
4 Double Cross Stars

Things happened in Vegas, things that won't stay there. Once they are back in NYC, Margo and Alexander come to an understanding. She will help him if he gives her what she wants. But when real emotions come into it and Margo experiences a devastating loss, at the same time his ex, Jess is working against him, will Alexander be able to go through with what he's planning?

I really liked this one. It's getting better. I can't wait for Dirty Royals .
Better, but another dog-gone cliffy. I really hate those things. Yamada is still my favorite.
Karen Mc
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Feisty Princess is a flirty, funny, fabulous, and oh-so-feisty enemies-to-lovers romance that captivates you from the very first page until the end. First Naughty King and now Feisty Princess, this Sexy Manhattan Fairytale series is naughty and nice, and everything right. The writing is refreshing and raw, the story is decadent and deadly addictive, and the characters are charismatic and comical.

Alexander and Margo’s banter is amusing and astounding. Yamada is the frosting on the funny and fabu
Shayna
I'm kind of in love with this series! Michelle is a little minx in her writing. She lures you in, puts a huge smile on your face, and then in the last couple of pages, BAM! She punches you right in the face! You are left stunned, reading the last paragraph over and over again, waiting for it to change, but it doesn't! Now, I'm on edge, so unbelievably eager to see how this story will pan out. I need to hold this author hostage until she gives me Part Three and the exciting conclusion to this whi ...more
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
I'm so sold on this series.
Love/Hate Romances are the best.
Alexander & Margo did not disappoint. Feisty Princess is the second book in the "A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale" and as the first one, this book was a good and fast reading full of hot and funny moments.
With a little twist at the end, Michelle A. Valentine left me a little more hooked and anxious to know what is going to happen next.

Waiting for book 3 madafakas!!!!!
⭐️Lia⭐️
Another great book in the series. I think i loved it even more from the first one and now I cannot wait to read the next one and I hope that it will be published soon. If you haven't read the story yet I really recommend you do so.
Jessica Viteri
"It’s a horrible position to be in when you find your enemy insanely attractive."
********************************************
"Reality has definitely set in that we are enemies and nothing more."

Super quick read packing a huge punch!
So much smart, sexy and sassy in this novella.
We continue with Alexander and Margo's crazy town journey right where we left off in the previous book.

photo PhotoGrid_1444864020866.jpg

photo PhotoGrid_1444864977601.jpg

photo PhotoGrid_1444866136102.jpg

And speaking of continuing, what is going on between Diem and Jack? Will they be able to take the next step in
Irida
Apr 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed this second book. So happy that finally Alex and Margo are having feelings for each other. It ends with a very interesting cliffhanger so now we have to wait book 3 to know what will happen.
Christy
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I am so in love with this series! This one was even better than the first. Alexander and Margo are so freaking hard headed but I think that is why I love them so much. Ms. Valentine can pack a whole lot of steam and angst into one serial and I loved every mudafaking second of it!
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 5 Feisty Stars ~

Do You know that saying, "What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas?" Well that isn't always true!!!!

What happened between Margo and Alexander in Vegas is bound to follow them everywhere ;)

Feisty Princess is the second book in the Manhattan Fairytale Serial by Michelle A. Valentine. This book picks up right where Naughty King ended, so you can't read this as a stand alone. You MUST Read book 1 first or the storyline
Kristine GPI Bookblog
Naughty King was a rollicking sexy adventure into the world of the Manhattan elite, from the outward glance Alexander King has it all, and to an extent he does, money for days, women throwing themselves at his feet, and Margo Buchanan once lived a life of wealth and luxury until her father took a tumble from the heights of excess they were accustomed.

When were leave off from Naughty King Margo and King wake up not so happily married, after a bender of a night out, the ever faithful Yamada ready
Derna
Mar 30, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
*I received a copy in exchange for an honest review*

I was looking forward to reading Feisty Princess, which picks up where Naughty King left off. After a wild few days in Las Vegas, Margo and Alexander discover what happens in Vegas cannot always stay in Vegas.

“Sometimes people have a way of worming themselves into your heart whether you want them to or not”

I enjoyed this next installment of the series just like Naughty King it was an entertaining, steamy and quick read. There is certainly a fi
1-Click Addict Support Group
After the cliffhanger on the first book in this series, Naughty King, I was so excited to get Feisty Princess in my hands!

The Vegas reveal was huge, so what do the two decide to do? They brokered a deal, of course. If things go badly, Alexander loses his company. And Margo agrees to a deal with the devil himself to save her father’s company. But what happens when the two can’t keep their hands off one another?

“I’ve thought about fucking you on this desk since the first time I saw you. I’ve miss
Bella
Sep 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH OH I can not wait for book 3.... review coming ;)

Oh I love you Michelle Valentine, the first series of yours I read and WOW! They are nice short reads and I love it! They get right to the point and they are sexy and feisty as hell! Book 2 is exiting and fun and oh so fun!

After waking up of a fun filled night in Vegas Margo and Alex will find their self in a situation they NEVER planed. Two people who seem to hate each other find that the connection they seem t feel might be more then fake.
Jackie Wright
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Star Review
I was given this book for a honest review
This is book 2 in A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale and carries on right where book 1 Naughty King finishes.
Alexander and Margo are planning a immediate annulment, it doesn't matter how hot the sex is neither of them want to be married..... That is until its pointed out to them that Alexander's board of directors might see a annulment as a weakness and they could remove him as CEO, Alexander needs to convince Margo to stay married. What can he offer
Michelle
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: va
In part two, these two characters are going to suffer the consequences of their drunken actions and also reap the benefits of their new found arrangement. Although part two of this series was just as hot as part one, we are getting a taste of the characters that we didn’t get in the first one. We are experiencing them with a little more emotions and we are getting to see a deeper story going on.

I finished both parts one and two without stopping to put them down and am now dying for part three! I
Cheryl   Graham-Petit
I received an ARC of this book for an honest exchange.

Feisty Princess, Book 2 in the Sexy Manhattan Fairytale is naughty, sexy, funny, enticing, sexually charged and lust driven. A smokin' hot read that will have you panting for more.
Ivette
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love everything about this book. Yamada is the best. I would love a friend like him. The Kings are a couple that leave you wanting more of their relationship. Everything about them screams Hot, Sexy and Very Naughty. I can't wait for Dirty Royals. Loved It!
Anne Mercier
I am loving this series... sassy, intense attraction, love/hate... and Yamada! I <3 Yamada!!!
Thea™
Apr 10, 2015 marked it as 5-to-read-ooit
This book follows the first book in the series, Naughty King.
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Opulence (The Excess, #1)
  • Taste (Sovereign, #2)
  • Love Corrupted (Obscene Duet #2)
  • Pawn - Volume 2 (Pawn, #2)
  • Novak (A Born Bratva Novella)
  • Trouble in Tampa (Great Exploitations, #3)
  • The Devil Behind Me (The Devil Trilogy, #1)
  • ReWined: Volume 2 (Party Ever After, #2)
  • Obsessed
  • Hooker
  • Filthy 4 (Filthy, #4)
  • Becoming a Jett Girl (Bourbon, #1)
  • The Wedding Rescue, Book 4 (The Wedding Rescue, #4)
  • Indiscretion: Volume Two (Indiscretion, #2)
  • Mansions
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
**Please direct all inquires to my website as I don't check messages on this site: www.michelleavalentine.com **

New York Times and USA Today Best Selling Author Michelle A. Valentine is a Central Ohio nurse turned author of erotic romance and New Adult novels. Her love of hard-rock music, tattoos and sexy musicians inspired her BLACK FALCON series.

Follow Michelle on Facebook: https://www.facebook.

A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale (4 books)
  • Naughty King (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #1)
  • Dirty Royals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale, #3)
  • Dirty Deals (A Sexy Manhattan Fairytale #1-3)
“I’ve missed this.” He leans in and licks the soft skin just below my ear. “When I don’t have you, I’m dreaming of fucking you, tasting your lips, and hearing you scream my name while you come all over my tongue.” 0 likes
“I scrub my hand down my face. This is horse shit. I hate the fact that she basically has my balls in her purse, ready to zip them in tight and cause me excruciating pain. I so badly want to bash my fucking head against the window as straight-up punishment for allowing shit to get out of control like this.” 0 likes