Start by marking “Ratatouille (Scholastic: Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)” as Want to Read:
Ratatouille (Scholastic: Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)

Ratatouille

(Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)

It's hard being a rat with a silver palate—just ask Remy, the star of Disney / Pixar's newest animated film, Ratatouille! While the other rats of Paris are happy eating trash, Remy dreams of becoming a gourmet chef. Find out how his dream becomes a reality in this deliciously delightful Little Golden Book retelling.
46 pages
Published 2007 by Scholastic

To ask other readers questions about Ratatouille, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ratatouille

Marc Helbling
Oct 23, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Extrait du livre (p.52-55)

« Le chef Skinner, lui, soupçonne Linguini de comploter contre lui…Car sa soupe remporte un succès croissant. À tel point qu’un soir, deux habitués demandent un nouveau plat du jeune chef !
- Très bien, soupire Skinner. Dites-leur que le « chef » Linguini va leur préparer quelque chose de spécial.
Avec un sourire cruel, il se tourne vers Linguini et Colette.
- Essayez cette recette oubliée : le riz de veau à la Gusteau.
Avant qu’il ne s’éloigne vers son bureau, Larousse
stallarico
Nov 07, 2013 rated it liked it
Contenu

Rémy n’est pas un rat d’égouts comme les autres. Il a un véritable don – un odorat très élaboré. Son plus grand rêve est de devenir un vrai chef cuisinier – comme son idole Gusteau – malgré l’opposition de sa famille. Par un concours de circonstances, il se retrouve à Paris, près du restaurant du défunt chef Auguste Gusteau.
Il décide de lui donner un coup d’œil et déniche Linguini, un jeune homme, nettoyant le sol.

Soudain, Linguini renverse la soupe bouillante et en ajoute de l’eau et y
Isabella Santana
Aug 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ratatouille is a a good book. I love it so much because I like the rats. I think the rats in this story are cool because the scavenge for food and they sneak into houses. I really like Gusteau and how he comes to life inside Remy's imagination. I also like how Remy hides inside Linguini's hat and controls him like a puppet. I think kids should read this book because it makes me happy, so it will make kids happy.
Opal Stevens
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hilarious! This is a lovely book that everyone should read.
Alexey Kalimullin
Was pleased to go through this wonderful story again. Have watched the cartoon first, but today have decided to listen to this audiobook, and never regretted.
Lorenza
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Incantevole favola per tutti!
Febe Raes
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Ik vond het een leuk boek omdat op het einde Remy zijn droom uitkomt: hij wordt chef-kok!
Diane
Aug 03, 2014 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
We love the movie in our family, especially since we moved to Paris last year. So when my son found this one at the library, I was more than happy to check it out. Unfortunately, this version of it is VERY abridged and a lot of the best parts are left out. It's just the bare bones of the story with none of the fun stuff. The illustrations are great renditions of shots from the movie, but such as they are, it doesn't make much difference.
Anica
Sep 26, 2011 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I liked it a lot because it was funny my favoite part was when linguin was cooking blind folded with remy on his head
Angela Record
The pictures are great in this book. A great choice to read to kids, but younger readers will struggle with some words.
Arnaud
Sep 23, 2013
Marina
Mar 21, 2017
Hemantha S R
rated it did not like it
May 11, 2015
Jun 08, 2017
AYA
Apr 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: childhood
لا تركز على ما فاتك وانظر لغايتك وتخطى العواقب من أمامك .. حتمًا ستصل :)
لا تحتقر من الخلق أحدًا فأنت لا تعرف ما يُميزهم عنك :)
Alli
Jun 26, 2012
Rachel Miller
Sep 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Note: The decision was made to consolidate all Disney publications under the name Walt Disney Company. This profile is for Walt Disney, the characters he created, and the company he founded. Any questions, please ask in the Librarian's Group.

Walter Elias “Walt” Disney (December 5, 1901 – December 15, 1966) was an American film producer, director, screenwriter, voice actor, animator, entrepreneur,

Disney's Wonderful World of Reading (1 - 10 of 176 books)
  • Across the Big Country: An Alphabet Adventure with Donald Duck
  • Brer Rabbit and His Friends (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 13)
  • The Brave Little Tailor (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, No. 18)
  • Goofy's Gags (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading, 19)
  • The Emperor's New Groove
  • One Hundred and One Dalmatians
  • 101 Dalmatians II: Patch's London Adventure (Disney's Wonderful World Of Reading)
  • 102 Dalmatians (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)
  • Aladdin And His Wonderful Lamp (Disney's Wonderful World of Reading)