Start by marking “Happy Ever After in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado #7)” as Want to Read:
Happy Ever After in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado #7)

Happy Ever After in Christmas

(Christmas, Colorado #7)

It's beginning to look a lot like love . . .

As her thirtieth birthday approaches, deputy Jill Flaherty decides it's time to live a little. When she walks into Sawyer Anderson's bar in her sexiest dress, she's not thinking that he's her brother's best friend or about the many women he dated during his years as a pro hockey player. All she's thinking is that it's finally tim
Published June 28th 2016 by Forever

To ask other readers questions about Happy Ever After in Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Happy Ever After in Christmas

Geri Reads
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
I liked this one. Very heartfelt and it's no secret that I love the unrequited love trope. This book certainly delivers on the unrequited love element, which I really enjoyed.

ARC provided by the publisher
Dani C. (Paulette's Papers)
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am a huge fane of the Christmas, Colorado series and I love each and every one of them. Ms. Mason has a gift for taking away from your world and putting you in this sweet small town that is full of love, friendship and family.

Deputy Jill Flaherty doesn’t remember a time when she wasn’t in love with her brother’s best friend Sawyer Anderson. Now that they are older not much has changed. He still treats her like a little sister and she longs for him to see her as something more.

Finally it happen
Irene
May 09, 2016 rated it really liked it

Happy Ever After in Christmas was a good read.

It was sweet, romantic and the storyline held my interest.
There were a few things that I didn't enjoy, especially (view spoiler) having said that it wasn't en
Anna's Herding Cats

Reviewed for herding cats & burning soup.

You know how some series just make you sigh in absolute contentment every time you crack one of the books open? That's so Christmas, Colorado for me. Mason always makes me smile and touches my heart in the most unexpected and wonderful ways. And her heroines? Totally kick ass and awesome!

The quick of it is that Jill has had a thing for her brother's best friend for practically ever. And recently she's made a dream board of all the things she wants in
Danielle
May 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
I always love coming back to Christmas, Colorado and with each new story the more I want to move there. Mason really out did herself in this new installment. In this story we get tough as nails deputy Jill Flaherty who falls for her brothers best friend Sawyer.

Jill has always loved Sawyer but he has only ever seen her as his best friends younger sister. As Jill approaches thirty it's time to finally ask Sawyer out, but it's not going to be easy. While Jill is making plans to get up the nerve to
Susan (susayq ~)
Well. I just don't know where to start. Did I like this? Overall, yes. I like stories that involve falling for the best friend's sister/brother. I had that here - Jill has loved Sawyer since she was 10. She grew up with him and her brother Jack. I had the angst of Sawyer not wanting to fall for her and when Jack found out about them. It was great! My problem was mainly Sawyer. He had a reputation as player and did nothing to change everyone's perception about it even though he hadn't been with a ...more
Catherine (The Sassy Bookster)
Deputy Jill Flaherty has been in love with her brother's best friend all her life, but he's never seen her as more than his bestie's younger sister. With everyone around them falling in love and the clock ticking against her, Jill thinks it's time to reach out for her own happiness, even if it means putting herself out there with Sawyer.

Sawyer Anderson has successfully cultivated the persona of a playboy and no-one in Christmas expects anything else from him, but his best friend's sister is off
Jaime ~ Fiction Fangirls
If you've followed my reviews for this series you'll notice I walk away with pretty much the same feelings about each book. On one hand I love the stories and the characters. On the other hand I'm annoyed with the heroes of the stories and their strange need to protect and stand up for everyone around them except for the one they are in love with, at least publicly.

This time around there was less of a feeling that Sawyer didn't protect and stand up for Jill but he did probably give off the wrong
Lillian
I received an eARC of this book via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. This does not affect my opinion of the book or the content of this review.

Happy Ever After in Christmas
by Debbie Mason is the final book in the Christmas, Colorado series. If you haven’t started the series, no worries! Each book can be read as a standalone (I myself didn’t start the series until two books ago) and still enjoyed. However I do recommend reading the entire series if you like sweet, contemporary romance
✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
ARC received from publisher via Netgalley for an honest review

Image

I loved returning to Christmas, Colorado. Although I have not read all of the earlier books, I adore each of the books I have read to date.

There was just something about Jill Flaherty in the earlier books that gave me a but feeling that I would really like about her story.

And like I did. I think this is my favourite of the Christmas, Colorado books to date.

Jill - tough as nails with a heart of gold, she has endeared herself to me in
Suze Lavender
Jun 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jill can't remember not being in love with Sawyer. Ever since they were children she looked up to her brother Jack's best friend. Jack has made perfectly clear that his sister is off-limits, so Sawyer isn't supposed to think about her in a romantic way. Jill wants to change his feelings for her and decides that instead of the tomboy cop she usually is she now will be a sexy cop, someone Sawyer has to notice. It's time for a confession, so she can finally find out if her longtime crush will actua ...more
Ann Lorz
Usually I love when I have a new Debbie Mason to read and review but Happy Even After in Christmas had me up-in-arms before I even read it. Part of the reason was that I knew that it was the last book in the series!

Let's take a moment for everyone to be able to yell about that fact!

Now that you got that out of your system lets get back to the review. That's right, it's the last book. I was both happy (that Sawyer and Jill got their story) and heartbroken that I was leaving town and moving away.
Karen
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Debbie Mason writes breezy small-town romances that are full of fun, yet she has a mean streak. Her stories are filled with people who are human and multi-layered and she engages the readers by making them care so much for her fictional town and it's citizens. I know my blood pressure rose a time or two. She creates characters that you want to strangle in one book and then root for in the next. (That's right, Chloe! I still don't know how she saved your behind, but she did).

Jill has been crushi

Rating: Five
Review:

"Happy Ever After in Christmas" by Debbie Mason

My Thoughts....

This was another beautiful entertaining novels by this author in Christmas, Colorado featuring Jill Flaherty and Sawyer Anderson. What will happen when Jill has feelings for her brother's best friend? I loved how we got to see that all Jill really wanted was a family of her own.

This story
Evelyn
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Originally reviewed for www.buriedunderromance.com
HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN CHRISTMAS is the seventh novel in the Christmas, Colorado series by Debbie Mason. Christmas is a charming small town where everyone knows everyone. It can be difficult to live there because it is tough to keep anything a secret, but yet it is a great place to live because everyone cares about each other and does their best to support and protect when needed.
To everyone in town, Deputy Jill Flaherty is strong, competent and
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I swear, every new book in this series becomes my new favorite. Each time I think surely it will get tired, or boring, I'm again proven completely wrong. I have come to know and love this town so much, and its cast of nosy but well-meaning characters just continues to bury themselves in my heart.

Jill is our kick-ass officer. She's been trying to prove her own strength for years, surrounded by a protective older brother and his best friend, Sawyer. She knows what she's capable of, but they don't
Kortney
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the third book that I have read of Debbie Masons and the 7th book in her Christmas, Colorado series. Debbie does a great job of creating well developed, multi-dimensional characters that grab your attention from the first couple chapters in her book and holds you until the end. She did not disappoint with this book. An example of this was that she took the readers through a waterfall of experiences and emotions that the characters experienced through the book from love, friendship and d ...more
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

Not that she was beautiful; the only way she stopped traffic was by turning on her siren.

Her lumbersexual. He sounds wonderful doesn't he, Alice? ... We're so happy she has a beau. We thought she was a lesbian, you know.

As he walked back down the road, she reached over the seat and grabbed the bullhorn. She yelled into it, 'I love you, Sawyer Anderson.' She was pretty sure all of Christmas heard her.

My Review:

Silly me, I really should pay more attention. I picked up this book thi
KAS
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I always do the "happy dance" when a new Debbie Mason book comes out. Reading her "Christmas in Colorado" series is just a great escape to a quaint little town with absolute endearing characters. Jill and Sawyer's story will delight you and leave you anticipating the next book in the series. While each is a stand alone, I encourage everyone to read them all as Debbie's plot lines are always so good with wonderful conversation. You will truly enjoy each and everyone!!!
Deb
Oct 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
We return to Christmas, Colorado in Happily Ever After in Christmas where the romance of this little town captures the heart of every Debbie Mason fan.

Read More. . . http://www.romanceswithalittlekick.co...
Carrie
Sep 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Was very happy to get this last installment of the Christmas books and to have Sawyer and Jillian get there time in the spotlight. Nice wrap up to the series (but room for potentially more)!
Dec 24, 2018 rated it liked it
not reading - swear words, talk about getting laid - I misread author name and thought it was one I trusted.
Melanie
Nov 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: read-in-2018
What took me so ling to finish this series? I must have been crazy. I really enjoyed Jill and Sawyer since we first met them in Book 2... And finally they got their happy ending!
Morgan
Jun 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
P.e. lolo
Dec 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Jill Flaherty is a deputy in a small town and her thirtieth birthday is just around the corner. With prospects of a serious guy on the horizon she has set her sights on being the next sheriff. The problem with that is she has a slight anger management issue and after numerous complaints she is now doing community service at the senior center. Sawyer Anderson, is a former professional hockey player, and a player in general. Now that his best friend is back from the service after being missing in ...more
Shelleen Toland
May 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Deputy Jill Flaherty is turning 30 and she wants to get her life in order. Go a little wild. So she has Ty get her all made up for a night on the town in Christmas, Colorado. This is the 7th book in this series and so you get to read about all the characters from the other books become a part of this story. Jill has always liked Sawyer but he her brother's best friend. Sawyer has always been a player so her brother Jack, has always warned him away from her. Sawyer doesn't want to be a player any ...more
Barbi
Jun 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. I thought it was going to be a Christmas themed book so I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered that it takes place in the town of Christmas.
Jill is a woman on the verge of 30 who works at the town police department and aspires to be sheriff some day. She is attracted to/in love with her older brother's best friend, Sawyer, who runs the local bar but he seems to be interested in one night stands.
One week, Jill and Sawyer end up caring for Jill's nephew and c
Paula Ackley
Nov 08, 2016 rated it really liked it
Happy Ever After in Christmas is a great book to just read, sit back and enjoy. There is no deep hidden meaning. There is no great mystery or deep philosophy. It is just a pleasant, entertaining book, full of wonderful characters (major and minor) with plenty of drama and romance. This was the first book that I read of the Christmas, Colorado series. All the characters appeared (I assume) in the rest of Ms. Mason's books but there was enough background to all of them so I never felt lost or over ...more
Brenda
Aug 30, 2019 rated it liked it
Jill is probably my least favorite character (after her horrible actions in the 2nd book), but she did grow on my during this book. I pictured her as the deputy in Eureka (Jo). I thought this was the least plausible story and it seemed like the author was pushing Jill and Sawyer together, rather than letting them fall in love. I do still love this series and characters. I hope there are more books, so we can see the kids grow up, although I'm not sure there are any single people left in Christma ...more
Nina
Sep 05, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: chick-lit
Loved Jill's character in the previous installment and was rooting for her to find a happy ending, but after seeing how Sawyer treated her (and the triangle with Brandi), I think she settled for less than she deserved. Still a cute and fluffy read.
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Second Chance at the Sugar Shack (Sugar Shack, #1)
  • Fooling Around With Cinderella (Storybook Valley #1)
  • Crazy for You (Risking It All, #2)
  • Sweet Southern Hearts (A Willow Hill Novel Book 3)
  • A Sweet Possibility (Archer Cove, #2)
  • You're Busting My Nuptials (Tizzy/Ridge Trilogy, #2)
  • And Then Forever (Fortune's Island, #1)
  • A Thankful Heart (Love at the Chocolate Shop #2)
  • It Happened on Love Street (Everland, Georgia #1)
  • Reunited with the Rebel Billionaire
  • The Christmas Tree (Pineville #2)
  • The Cowboy of Valentine Valley (Valentine Valley, #3)
  • The Heat of the Moment (The Boys of Summer, #3)
  • Somebody Like You (Darling, VT #1)
  • A Bad Boy for Christmas (Second Chance, #3)
  • Malibu Betrayals (Malibu Sights #1)
  • Anything But Love (Cupcake Lovers, #3)
  • Dune Drive (Chesapeake Diaries #12)

Debbie Mason is the USA Today and Publishers Weekly bestselling author of the Christmas, Colorado series and the Harmony Harbor series. The first book in her Christmas, Colorado series, “The Trouble with Christmas,” was the inspiration for Hallmark’s “Welcome to Christmas.” Her books have been praised by RT Book Reviews for their “likable characters, clever dialogue, and juicy plots.” When Debbie

Christmas, Colorado (7 books)
  • The Trouble with Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #1)
  • Christmas in July (Christmas, Colorado, #2)
  • It Happened at Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #3)
  • Wedding Bells in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #4)
  • Snowbound at Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #5)
  • Kiss Me in Christmas (Christmas, Colorado, #6)