Start by marking “World Weaver (The Devany Miller Series Book 4)” as Want to Read:
World Weaver (The Devany Miller Series Book 4)

World Weaver (The Devany Miller Series Book 4)

Mistakes have a way of sneaking up on a person and biting them in the ass. Devany Miller knows from first hand experience just how unforgiving and long-lasting mistakes can be.

Her search for her daughter is all-consuming, but that doesn't stop the rest of her life from falling apart. Her son needs her attention, her father is wearing himself out searching, and the Witch's
Published October 13th 2015

To ask other readers questions about World Weaver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about World Weaver

Kate
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great installment-fast paced, lots of dilemmas being thrown at Dev all at once and many heartbreaking choices to make.
Debbie
Mar 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Loved, loved, loved this book and a little sad that there isn't another for me to start on. Jen Ponce did a wonderful job here pulling all her varied characters together. As a mother I strongly identify with Devany and often held my breath through the action hoping that all came together.

Highly recommended.
Christy King
Feb 02, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I have the entire series and absolutely love these characters. This new adventure is rich and full of texture and depth. Wonderous highs and lows full of emotion and tension. I even got to spend a little time with Nex, the head with bloody entrails.

Highly recommended!
S.M. Lowry
Jan 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
As with the rest of the Devany Miller Series, World Weaver by Jen Ponce was a thrilling ride through magical lands. One of my favorite things about this series is that there is so much going on. There’s never a down moment for Devany, which means when I pick up one of these books, I have a difficult time putting it down for anything. There’s just so much going on! Ponce’s fantasy worlds are intriguing and well thought out; I have no trouble picturing them or the creatures that inhabit them. Deva ...more
Nicola
Aug 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Jen really knows how to write urban fantasy. The characters are awesome, the pace and plot perfect and the storyline fresh and unique. I never know where we are going next.

There is something about her writing that reminds me of Devon Monk although the storyline is very different. The quality is about the same and the compulsion to keep turning the pages is the same.

Neutria, Nex and Ty all get my vote. If you haven't read this series, do start at the beginning. It's worth it.
S.L. Perrine
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own-on-kindle
Amazing

This was a great adventure and a perfect ending to the Devany Miller series.

I'm still on team Ty.
Jul 29, 2017
Trina Lynch
is currently reading it
Mar 18, 2018
Hello! I'm a writer from Nebraska who enjoys fantasy of all kinds. Stories don't always seem quite as much fun without some element of magic.

I started out writing romances because that's what my best friend and I loved to read. (My other best friend and I wrote about our science teacher being an alien and hard boiled detectives.) I have a varied and exciting inner fantasy life, you might say.

My fi