Start by marking “Love To Love You: A Love/Hate Novella” as Want to Read:
Love To Love You: A Love/Hate Novella

Love To Love You: A Love/Hate Novella (Love/Hate #3)

4.44  ·  Rating Details  ·  229 Ratings  ·  68 Reviews
After a long year of heartache and loss, Chase and Arianna pulled together the shattered pieces of their hearts and rebuilt a relationship that is stronger and more secure than ever before. Letting go of the mistakes of their past, their focus is on the future—their happily ever after.
Happily ever after…
Those three simple words are filled with so much promise, as though
Published January 15th 2016 by Isabelle RIchards Books (first published December 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Love To Love You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Love To Love You

Three Chicks
Jan 14, 2016 Three Chicks rated it it was amazing
5 Gorgeous Stars!
Review by Lisa Kane

"I choose you! I choose us! And every damn thing that comes along with it."

Both Hate to Love You and Love to Hate You decimated my heart. When HTLY ended, I was so frustrated and exhausted with the constant back and forth between Ari Aldrich and Chase Brennan. When would these two stop with the games and just get together? In LTHY their relationship took a totally different turn. Chase was the strong one who knew he pursued Ari and wouldn't let anything or any
Jenna
Jan 19, 2016 Jenna rated it really liked it
I’m going to start by saying that Isabelle writes such lovable characters! I love Chase and Ari. I was so excited to learn that we were going to be able to read more about them and their happy times. I really enjoyed this novella turned into novel. Isabelle likes to write some big books for sure!
After all the crazy drama that Chase and Ari have endured in the last two books it was nice to read about the staying as a united front so that they can have their happily ever after. Did this book stil
Devika
Jan 18, 2016 Devika rated it it was amazing
Great series! highly recommend! bring on Charlie and Spencer
Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Reviews
Feb 10, 2016 Jaime Fiction Fangirls Book Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: blogged, arcs
4.5 Stars
I won't lie, when I found out that the novella that Isabelle was writing was going to be a full novel instead I was a little worried about the drama that would ensue in order to fill up a whole new book. How much more would Chase and Ari have to go through to get their happy ever after and what, or who will try to get in their way this time? I am very happy to report that this book took a turn that wasn't cliché or predictable and I may or may not be doing a happy dance for Charianna ri
Shannon Voyles
Jan 14, 2016 Shannon Voyles rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars.This Book, this series has my heart! I love Ari and Chase together. Ms.Richards is incredible at building every character,not just the main characters. Her writing makes me want more on each character. I adore Charlie and Spencer just as much as I do Ari and Chase. My favorite part of this book was the vows.It was the sweetest,most heaetfelt vows I've read in a book. "I promise."
Ryleigh
Mar 28, 2016 Ryleigh rated it it was amazing
I miss them ... it's been two weeks since I've read this last book and I still miss them. I still think about them. Yes, throughout this series, I will admit I wanted to slap Arianna upside the head but it would have totally been out of love. These two have entrenched themselves into my head forever.
Colleen Duffy Hathaway
Jan 14, 2016 Colleen Duffy Hathaway rated it it was amazing
First things first, if you have not read Love to Hate You and Hate to Love You, stop right now and go do so! I am not sure what you are waiting for!

Next, I was given an ARC of this book for an honest review. Here is said review.

I feel like I have known Chase and Ari for forever. There up and down relationship has been pushed to the limits time and time again. And the third installment in their roller coaster romance doe snot disappoint. In true Charianna style, there is chaos. There are disagree
Gloria
5 Stars

When I heard that Love to Love You was going to become a full length novel, from Isabelle's original plan of a novella I was beyond ecstatic. This is another monster read....one long ass book. But let me tell you as I was reading this book......I didn't want it to end.

The final installment of Arianna and Chase's story is nothing short of perfection. This books walks us through their daily lives without all the drama they encountered in the last book, Love to Hate You. Though I will admit,
Beauté De Livres - Beauty Of Books (Vivian Freeman)
When I found out that Love to Love You would be a full length novel instead of a novella, I was weary as to what Isabelle Richards would include. I was curious to know what else Arianna and Chase had to offer and whether they would be able to deliver a successful extension of the happiness they achieved in Love to Hate You. In an action packed conclusion Isabelle Richards will have readers smitten and completely devoted to Arianna, Chase and their happy ever after.

In sync with the lives of her c
Tammy Cole
Jan 16, 2016 Tammy Cole rated it it was amazing
5 Stars

This is the conclusion to Ari and Chase's story and it was everything I was hoping for! Isabelle outdid herself with this book. I was so happy to see the way Ari and Chase have grown in their relationship. They are so secure, finally, with each other and nothing is going to come between them.

"And while most of our lives, I wanted to better so I could beat you, now I want to be better so I can be worthy of you."

Chase is chasing his dream with the NFL and Ari has her hands in so many differ
Cocktails and Books
Nothing is ever easy for Ari and Chase. Isabelle Richards tests them with this final book, but it's a test that proves these two have finally grown up and could make it through just about anything. Full review to come.
Shelley Youngblood
Jan 23, 2016 Shelley Youngblood rated it it was amazing
Isabelle Richards continues to outdo herself with each book in this series. Love to Love you continues the story of Chase and Arianna. If you are new to this series. You must start at the beginning and you will not be disappointed. Since they were born Chase and Arianna have been in each others lives. They are extremely competitive by nature and both have become professional athletes. After going through some serious trials and tribulations, this book shows how they have overcome the obstacles a ...more
Garden Of REden
Jan 18, 2016 Garden Of REden rated it liked it
**In exchange for my review, I was given an advanced reader's copy**
I had the opportunity to meet Isabelle Richards at Indies Invade Philly this past year so when the review request came for Love to Love You, I jumped at the chance to finally read some of her work. I knew it was the third book in a series, which meant reading Hate to Love You and Love to Hate You first. I really didn’t think this would be a problem. I was expecting to get sucked into a sports romance featuring frenemies-to-lover
EscapeNBooks
Jan 17, 2016 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
Guest Review by Tammy Cole

"And while most of our lives, I wanted to be better so I could beat you, now I want to be better so I can be worthy of you."

Chase is chasing his dream with the NFL and Ari has her h
Clarisa Barahona
Jan 15, 2016 Clarisa Barahona rated it it was amazing
5 (million) Love to Love You stars!!

“I love you, and I can’t wait to marry you. I’ll marry you in a hotel or a motel. In a drive-thru or in a canoe. On a train or in a plane. I would marry you here or there, I would marry you anywhere. Just as long as it’s you.”

Ahhhh, aren't they just the cutest things?? Isabelle delivers the absolute perfect ending to an absolute PERFECT series! I laughed, I cried, and I swooned throughout the whole book, and I already want to start over & do it all again.

F
Candace Fleming
Jan 14, 2016 Candace Fleming rated it it was amazing
For those of you who have already been on the ride known as Charianna, you know that Love to Love you was going to be a wedding novella. Isabelle Richards definitely delivers on the wedding with all the details and build up. BUT, the best part is she had more story to tell. Instead of a sweet novella, we get another roller coaster ride for Chase and Ari and it takes them a bit longer to finally get to their happily ever after.

The first two books show us how hard these two worked to find their
Chris
Jan 15, 2016 Chris rated it it was amazing
I couldn't wait to read this book in the Love/Hate series to see Brendrich (I'm with Chase on digging that name mashup better) get their HEA! I loved that these books were told from both of their POV's because you got to see what's going on in their heads. (Which wasn't annoying switching between the two of them either.)

I felt as tortured as the characters in this book must have.. My emotions were all over the map watching this power couple who've gone through so much, work together to find thei
Amber (Evocative Book Reviews)
FLOVE Isabelle Richards!

I've had this book for a while but was afraid to admit that I did not want ot see the end. I did not want it to be over. This series was the first that I really fell in love with it and got me out of of some book funks. So kept putting it off. I LOVED every single thing about it.
Ari and Chase's love can withstand ANYTHING.
It made me cry. Want to scream at everyone in the SF, Cali area. I was never a fan of SF but in this moment it made me hate them more. YES I KNOW IT'S
◄   ♥☺♥ Big Joe's Book Lust ♥☺♥   ►
Somebody call Olivia Pope!!!! Stat!!!! This book is full of scandals and obstacles that threaten Ari & Chase's relationship.

This book, the final in the Love/Hate series, is the perfect ending to amazing characters Chase & Ari. After the struggles we witnessed in Love to Hate You and Hate to Love You to be together we now has a happy and ecstatic Chase and Ari, engaged, thriving in their careers. But alas to get a happy ending you must endure trials and tribulations and this book is full
Kaila
Jan 15, 2016 Kaila rated it it was amazing
Le sigh.

I have loved this series from the start. I expected to have shouting bouts with my reader, just like when I was reading the first two books. But no, this one had me heartbroken again and again. How many struggles can one couple take? Sometimes I'd think that no matter how destined they are, they would probably be better off apart. No, they are better together. Period.

Ms. Richards loves to torture her MCs. Yes, I said it! LOL! But you know it will always work out in the end. In the last f
Kaitlyn
Jan 15, 2016 Kaitlyn rated it it was amazing
This book is by far more than 5 stars! Make it 10 out of 5. This book was perfection and the perfect ending to two of my favorite characters ever! Chase and Ari have overcome so much through 3 books now. And hey have come out on top of the world! Really words can't describe what this book means to me and how much I adored it!!! This was the absolute perfect ending to the perfect series! Love To Love You showed me what true love really is and how incredible it is when you find it. When we first m ...more
Andrea Turner
Jan 15, 2016 Andrea Turner rated it it was amazing
***** A 5 Star Read *****

We have grown to love Chase and Ari over the last year, and their conclusion is just as amazing as the ride we have taken with them. Isabelle has wrote characters for everyone to love. We have the All American girl, and the All American Boy. Her stories has so much laughter and angst to give it the perfect recipe.

We have watched these two go through so much together. I didn't ever think they would get their sh** together, but they did and I couldn't be happier. But when
Jan 18, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
This is the epic conclusion to Chase and Arianna’s story. When I found out this was going to be a full length novel instead of a novella I was beyond thrilled. I wasn’t ready to say good bye to them, and honestly I’m not ready now either!

We have watched these two from book 1 struggle with their love/hate relationship and I’m so glad they finally found there way to each other. Their love for each other is amazing and we see it so much in this book.

She puts her hand on my cheek. “I’m not going any
Kate Bridges
Feb 14, 2016 Kate Bridges rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 5-star-reads
Can't tell you how much I enjoyed this series... Ari and Chase kept me entertained from the very first book and hasn't stopped surprising me. Can't wait to read about Charlie and Spence...
Crystal Yawn
Jan 14, 2016 Crystal Yawn rated it it was amazing
Chase and Ari are to die for. They've had ups and downs, breakups and makeups, good days and nightmares and now its time for happily ever after. but why should that be simple? Love to love you is a twisty turn run of events that just solidifies Chase and Ari's love for each other, making their relationship stronger with each new obstacle.
This 5 star story is full of laughs, tears, naughty moments and WTF moments. I was cheering for the couple and wanted to kick a few people in their way.
Just l
Marina Skinner
Jan 24, 2016 Marina Skinner rated it it was amazing
5 blew me away stars

Just when you think they have had enough obstacles in their lives, more come along for Ari and Chase!! Oh boy never did I imagine their story to go the way it did though!!
I love that their love for each other can withstand so much!! This book was so amazing and hard to put down, I devoured it, I felt apart of their story!!!
The funny parts, emotional parts just strengthened their relationship and it was absolutely wonderful to see this!!
I love Chases sister Charlie! She's the
Cleida R
Jan 21, 2016 Cleida R rated it it was amazing

I love all 3 books but this one definitely is my favorite.
The author brings you along for the ride and really makes you feel like are you right there with these characters.
I highly recommend this book for anyone who wants to read a wonderful and smoking love story.
Marie Carlisle
Jan 18, 2016 Marie Carlisle rated it it was amazing
I don't know what to do with myself now!

I am nervous to leave this review because I want to shout out everything that made me love the book! But I won't because spoilers aren't fun. I have loved Chase and Ari's story from the first book. Everything that they went through, I would think god how can they deal with this. In this book you get the full bond of their relationship and love for one another. It's amazing!! They are #relationshipgoals! This book packs a punch with happy, sad, furious and
Sharing
Feb 08, 2016 Sharing rated it it was amazing
Chase and Ari's relationship has not been a walk in the park, but somehow they managed to beat the odds, that were constantly trying to break them up. As they try to plan their wedding, they are faced with challenge upon challenge, including a scandal that threatens to ruin Chase's career, and his attempt to help his team to hopefully make history. As Ari tries to defend Chase, her career is also threatened. Will they be able to clear Chase's name, and save both their careers? Will their relatio ...more
Elizabeth
Jan 14, 2016 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Shelves: need-to-review, eram
Oh WOW!
I have been a big Isabelle Richards fan since I read When Fate's Collide (her first book) and she managed to blow me away with this one.
If you haven't read the first two Love/Hate books, you want to before diving into Love to Love You. This could stand alone, but without the backstory contained in the first two books I don't know if the reader could fully grasp the significance of some events.
Love to Love You picks up right where Love to Hate You (book 2) leaves off. At first things se
  • Yours at Midnight
  • Blind Side of Love
  • Fix You
  • Unforgettable (Unforgiven, #2)
  • My Dutch Billionaire 2
  • A Little Bit of Us (Little Bits, #2)
  • Addicted to Ansley
  • Baby, I'm Back! (Return to Redemption, #2)
  • Hearts Attached
  • Fast Forward (Second Chances, #2)
  • Stay With Me
  • Philophobia: Cerita Cinta dari Orang yang Tidak Percaya Cinta
  • Passionate Bid (Blue-Eyed Four, #1)
  • Anybody But Him
  • Kiss Me That Way (Cottonbloom, #1)
  • Love After Marriage (Forever After, #2)
  • Logan's Redemption
  • He Belongs to Me
Isabelle Richards spent years as a speech writer before tacking fiction of her own. An avid reader of all genres, Isabelle is drawn to romance novels as they provide an escape from daily life. Through her complex cast of characters, Isabelle creates a sanctuary for readers to dive into for a break from reality.
When she is not writing, Isabelle works as an advocate for persons with disabilities in
More about Isabelle Richards...

Love/Hate (3 books)
  • Hate to Love You (Love/Hate, #1)
  • Love to Hate You (Love/Hate, #2)