Start by marking “The Uprising (The Union #3)” as Want to Read:
The Uprising (The Union #3)

The Uprising

(The Union #3)

Recovering from a near-fatal gunshot wound, eighteen-year-old Evan Taylor must find a way to stop the Uprising, an underground movement committed to destroying the Union, before her homeland is attacked.

After spending the last four months in the Ruins trying to get back to the only girl he's ever loved, nineteen-year-old Cyrus needs to get past his jealousy over Evan's inv
Kindle Edition
Published January 19th 2016

To ask other readers questions about The Uprising, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Uprising

Start your review of The Uprising (The Union #3)
Jen ♥Star-Crossed Book Blog♥
The Uprising was an epic journey that had me devouring the pages as fast as possible!  I easily found myself lost in all of the adventure, love, laughter, loss and plenty of risks all over again.  But this time around, many of the pieces of the puzzle were starting to move into place.  We got to see how certain events and even characters were fitting together, and it has me so ecstatic for what's to come!   Especially since I found myself laughing, screaming, smiling, and crying while reading Th ...more
Christina
Jan 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**This book was sent to me in exchange for my honest & unbiased review**

Another AMAZING read! Hernandez NAILS it once again. I cannot stop feeling what I feel for this series and its characters. All of the elements that made the first two books fantastic were also very present in this story.

I can't say much about the happenings of this book because it's the third book of a series and I don't want to spoil. But I will say that the character development continues to grow and impress. The pacing of
Vicky
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopian
kelly {BookCrushin}
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: dystopia, young-adult
“I don’t know who I am without you anymore.”

This series has been phenomenal! The Uprising is book 3 in The Union series and I am absolutely in love with this world and the characters. This book in full of action and adventure as well as love and loss. It melds these elements together is such a well-crafted way that I didn’t want it to end. By this point in the series, a lot of the endgame is finally starting to fall into place and when I was reading I thought this was the final book, so when I c
Kayla Howarth
Jan 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved the action in this book! 5 Shiny stars for the heart-pounding 'who's going to make it?' 'what's going to happen?' nervousness.
But Evan and Cyrus's little quibbles arguments kinda annoyed me (there are bigger issues here kids!) I had to remind myself that they ARE in fact teenagers. Very real in that aspect. I still love them, but parts of this book had me starting to doubt whether they should even be together! NOOOOO! Don't do this to me!!! Ev & Cyrus 4EVA!
The cliffhanger ending made me u
Jamie Cs
Feb 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Those you enjoy young adult and/or dystopian novels.
This is the best so far of TH Hernandez's "Union" series. The third in the series finds 19-year-old Evan back in the Ruins, trying, with her friends, to stop the uprising against the Union.

What I liked best: Evan and Cyrus both seem to have grown up and become more self-aware than in the earlier books. Both still young and apt to make assumptions, they're learning to have a relationship.

Hernandez' ability to create strong intelligent characters even while highlighting their emotional immaturity
Dec 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
I was lucky enough to read an early copy of The Uprising, the third book of The Union series. As always, Hernandez excels at writing action scenes. The conflict between The Union and The Ruins intensifies and Evan is caught between the worlds she loves. I can't wait to read the final version! Highly recommend.
Tina
Dec 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The Union Series from TH Hernandez has been a refreshing and well written Young Adult series from the very beginning! It captured me on page one of the first book and I have been waiting on bated breath to see what happens with the characters and the world that Hernandez has so wonderfully shared. I am still a bit stunned at how this book progressed. And when I say stunned I mean it in the best possible way. There are so many moving parts and characters within the story that it comes alive as yo ...more
Kathy
Mar 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Uprising is the third installment in The Union Series. I was recently asked if I would like to review this book as I had recently taken part in the book tour for the first book in the series. I was glad there had only been a bout 3 weeks in between reading the first two and the third so I still had the characters and the premise of the book fresh in my head.

I have to say this was probably my favorite book in the series. The kids are getting so close to having all the puzzle pieces if they ca
Karen Wilhelm
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the book, it held my interest from the first page! I would highly recommend this book and the first two books in the Union series! I can't wait to see what adventures the next book brings to our heros.
LauraAnn
Jan 30, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Well well this books just keeps chugging along.
I really like this plot but there was a point for me when I got a wee bit annoyed because it was kinda like umm 😐 we haven’t gotten very far here people. And for real Cy stop being a bratty man child. And same goes for Evan... goodness. COMMUNICATION PEOPLE!!!
I did like how they are progressing and what all happened where and what steps they are taking it just seemed like for a bit in this book we were at a bit of a stand still.
And hey Bryce back
Feb 24, 2016
Hannah O’Toole
Mar 31, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Uploaded the wrong cover 3 40 Dec 30, 2015 10:59AM
T.H. Hernandez is a published author of young adult novels. THE UNION, a post-climate change dystopian adventure, was a finalist in the 2015 San Diego book awards in the Young Adult Fiction category. SUPERHERO HIGH, an urban scifi teenage romance, set in San Diego. Her first young adult contemporary co-written with Jennifer DiGiovanni, PROM-WRECKED, is published through Entangled Teen.

She thrives

The Union (5 books)
  • The Union
  • The Ruins (The Union #2)
  • The Invasion (The Union, #4)
  • The Resistance (The Union, #5)