Start by marking “Spellweaver (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #2)” as Want to Read:
Spellweaver (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #2)

Spellweaver

(Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D. #2)

Olive's to-do list: Feed the cat. Pay the rent. Save Faythander. Again. After Olive's last trip through Faythander, she wants nothing more than a nice vacation. But there's never time for relaxation when goblin treachery is afoot. When Geth, a goblin Spellweaver, destroys the Everblossom - a tree containing Faythander's pure magic - the fairy-world utopia begins to die. Th ...more
Published January 4th 2016 by Crimson Tree Publishing (first published November 16th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Spellweaver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Spellweaver

Courtney Whittamore- The Moral of our Stories
Tamara Grantham’s Midas touch has worked its charm again with the second book in the Olive Kennedy: Fairy World MD entitled Spellweaver.

When we first left off with the first installment of this series, Dreamthief, I knew that it was amounting to something special. That inkling has been confirmed tenfold after reading Spellweaver. The unique voice that Grantham breathes into Olive Kennedy is equal parts quirky and relatable. Olive is a character that does not wallow in self-pity or let herself re
Stormi (Bewitched Reader)
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Spellweaver even more than Dreamthief! Seeing Olive make greater strides in her magic and personal life was delightful. Kull continued to make me laugh with his wit and confidence. Grantham does an excellent job of writing an unpredictable and unique story. I especially reveled in the added romance between Kull and Olive throughout their adventures.
Leah Alvord
Okay, first of all: let the drooling commence over that absolutely gorgeous cover! It is a worthy successor to the cover of Dreamthief.

Summary:

As if Olive Kennedy didn't have enough problems, now she is required to save Faythander. Again. From goblins. Again. So much for the peaceful fairy world of her childhood.

Tracking goblins would have been easier if Olive wasn't surrounded by a bunch of Wult warriors, she imagined. Yet, she stuck with them for one Wult in particular: Kull. Having proven him
Lynne
Nov 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Having read Dreamthief, the first in this series, I expected great things from Spellweaver and I was not disappointed.
Olive Kennedy is still torn between worlds -life on earth as a struggling therapist dealing primarily with people who have been to (and forgotten about) Faythander and her life IN Faythander where she is the stepdaughter of the dragon known as the Sky King - and we are right there with her. The trials, the battles, successes and the failures.
Although a little darker than the firs
Sep 14, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All Ages
Recommended to Jenny Bynum by: Clean Teen Publishing
I fell absolutely in love with book one with the fun and comedy that brought my attention to this author. This book didn't have as much comedy to draw me in but it does have an awesome plot with some surprising twists and turns throughout the story.

This book started right off where book one left off and I love how the author can bring these words on the pages alive and keep us on the edge of our seats the entire ride!!

Rebecca Brown
Sep 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. Gets ore into Olive's story.
I couldn't put it down until I finished it...
Kat
Mar 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Alright, here's the deal...I needed tissues. So if you have those random leaky eye moments, when reading make sure to keep some near by. I adored Dreamthief, and Spellweaver did not disappoint. Tamara Grantham delivered action and all the feels from the get go. Of course our favorite Dr.Pepper drinking Adonis was there. Kull still keeps the quirky humor rolling, Olive still analyzes everything. Not long into their journey a travesty occured that not only causes leaky eyes, but makes your heart h ...more
Jeanne Johnston
Jul 09, 2017 rated it liked it
I've read out of order (accidentally started with book 3), but with this one, finally feel invested in the story and characters--no doubt because I've filled in the holes. Suffice to say it's too exciting to waste time writing, and I have #4 ready to go.
Joyce
Jun 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya-fantasy, fantasy
3.5 I liked it. This is a fast-read book.
Tina
Jul 02, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: badass, fantasy
I liked the story and I enjoyed Olive and Kull, but it was hard to get invested in the characters, because I was suspicious of everyone.
Marlene
Jun 03, 2018 rated it really liked it
The book held my attention through out. Some questions answered, more questions asked, many still left unanswered. Who does one trust? Some rather sad parts. Very fast past action.
Erica Robertson
Mar 19, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Unique

I like her take on fae and the like. Keep reading if u don't like it at first. I did
Lindsey
Mar 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Lots of changes throughout book two, very interesting developments. I never knew who to trust which was fun and kept me guessing until the end. I'm anxious to find out what happens to all the characters in book three.
Sara
Urban Fantasy. I've been a fan of the genre ever since I read the first Dresden Files book. I know I mention that series quite a bit, but it's because one of my favorites. So when I bring it up in this review for Spellweaver by Tamara Grantham, it's because I've grown to like both series quite a bit. The reason is simple: the characters and the world building in both series are great. I've read the first book, Dreamthief, as well, and I'm hooked now. While I don't think it's completely necessary ...more
Tonja Drecker
Jan 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a fantastic world to dive into, full of secrets, unexpected twists and edge of the seat tension all the way through.

Olive is looking forward to a little more quiet and normal, now that all has been saved. Instead, a sacred tree holding pure magic is destroyed and Faythander's existence is on the line. Of course, Olive is the only person capable of solving the problem - thanks to her duo-magic. Now, she's forced to chase the evil doer across both worlds.

After reading and enjoying book one
K.J. Simmill
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We join our heroine as she battles through the treacherous badlands of pixie swamps. Tension is high, especially when the arrival of some former allies heralds some disturbing news. The Everblossom is transferring its magic into Uli, its speaker. Something only done in times of real peril. The tree is fearful, and without it all magic in Faythander will become no more. There is no choice but to walk the treacherous path to the tree. But their arrival sees them bear witness to a horrible event, G ...more
Maribel Platypire Reviews
***I received a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.***

In Spellweaver, Olive is back with Kull and they are facing impending doom if they don't save the Everblossom and protect it from the evil goblin Geth. In her quest to find the Everblossom, Olive ends up finding out more about the history between the goblins and the elves. Theirs is a muddled history, not at all like the history that has been propagandized to those who live in Faythander. I found myself slightly sympathizing w
Cheree Castellanos Edits
Mar 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What an adventure! Olive goes from one crisis to another, and is very necessary in keeping peace and balance in Faythander, the girl really needs to give herself more credit. In Spellweaver, Geth is trying to kill magic and destroy the Everblossom tree to get vengeance on the Elves for their torturous past to goblin kind. There is a fantastic storyline here, but what I must love on for a minute is the characters. The characters in this series are so fantastic. Their banter and the way they are w ...more
Emily Pennington
Dec 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed
For two weeks, Olive had been tracking Kull’s sister, along with two Wult scouts. Listening to their bickering, she couldn’t wait to return to Earth. A pixie warrior flew toward them with someone in his arms – Uli, speaker for the magical Everblossom Tree. She said the tree was in danger and they had to go there now. The tree, in great danger, was transferring its magic to Uli and eventually this would kill her. And if the tree died, all magical life in the land would die as well. Their path was ...more
Dec 04, 2015 added it  ·  review of another edition

Author: Tamara Grantham
Series: Fairy World MD #2
Genre: fantasy
Rating: ***

Having read the first of this series, I was excited to dive into this one. The world Grantham has created is pretty great, not like any other fantasy series I've ever read, and I'm very much enjoying Olive's story and character development. There were instances of emotion and some shocking parts, with the ending in particular being unexpected and the best part.

However, this time round I found it a little s

Angela Archer
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Having finished Dreamthief (the first book of the series) in January, I was eager to get to the second. And of course, I wasn't disappointed. Spellweaver opens up right in the thick of the action. Not in an overpowering way, but in a way that draws you in, knowing you've just opened up an adventure that is going to entertain and keep you on your toes.

I was not prepared for some of the twists and turns, and while the ending left me crushed, it was a good crushed if that makes any sense. Good, bec
Jen
Jan 19, 2017 rated it liked it
Jessie
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another fabulous tale

Once I really started reading, I didn't want to stop. Such a wonderful, well written story. I love how the story plays in your mind like a movie as you read. Again, I'm sad this book has ended as I always am sad once I finish a great book. Anyone who loves fantasy will love this book... even if you don't love fantasy, if you just love good stories, this is the series for you. I love the characters, the detailed description of faythander and all its creatures. The suspense i
Christine Lee
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Tamara Granthams Spellweaver, An Olive Kennedy, MD Fairy World Book 2, is a wonderful follow-up to Dreamthief.

This time, Olive is up against a Spellweaver, a villain from the previous book that sets out to eliminate all magic from Faythander. Since every creature, even the actual flora and fauna, are magical, this will mean the destruction of an entire world.

Olive risks everything to restore magic to her childhood home.

I love this series, and cannot wait to discover more in the third book.
Sabrina Fish
Jan 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Happy & Heartbroken

This story!! I just love Olive and won't go into details for why I'm heartbroken, but I will definitely be reading the next one immediately. Please let Kull find his happiness again. Maybe Olive should ship him some DP? It does cure any illness!!
Melissa Cunningham
Another great story from Tamara Grantham! I really enjoyed the twists and turns of Spellweaver and can't wait to find out what happens in book 3! This is one of my favorite series and I highly recommend it!
Amanda Fennema
Book one was much more exciting for me. This book had intrigue but not enough romance.
Jean Valk
Nov 18, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Time Warper: Fated (A Sage Hannigan Novel #1)
  • Death Before Daylight (Timely Death, #3)
  • Prophecy of the Setting Sunrise (Oracle of Delphi, #2)
  • Wish for Me (The Djinn Order, #1)
  • Ashen Rayne (Shadowlands, #1)
  • Good Intentions (The Road to Salvation #3)
  • For the Memory of Dragons (Dragons of Eternity #2)
  • Chasing Midnight (The Dark of Night, #2)
  • Raven (The Legends Saga, #2)
  • So Shall I Reap
  • Fading Light (Shadow Born, #2)
  • Don't Leave  (Stay #2)
  • Rift (Cipher, #2)
  • Moonwarriors (Moonwarriors, #1)
  • By Sun and Saltwater (Secrets of Itlantis #2)
  • Key of Solomon (Relic Defender, #1)
  • Embrace (Kane Wolves, #2)
  • Ghosts of Demons Past
Tamara Grantham is the award-winning author of more than half a dozen books and novellas, including the Olive Kennedy: Fairy World MD series, the Twisted Ever After trilogy, and the Shine novellas. Dreamthief, the first book of her Fairy World MD series, won first place for fantasy in INDIEFAB’S Book of the Year Awards, a RONE award for best New Adult Romance, and is a #1 bestseller on Amazon with ...more

Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D. (7 books)
  • Dreamthief (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #1)
  • Bloodthorn (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #3)
  • Silverwitch (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #4)
  • Goblinwraith (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #5)
  • Deathbringer (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #6)
  • Grayghost (Olive Kennedy, Fairy World M.D., #7)