Start by marking “Zeus (Taken by Olympus #1)” as Want to Read:
Zeus (Taken by Olympus #1)

Zeus

(Taken by Olympus #1)

One minute I'm looking after an injured gelding, the next I'm tied to a luxurious bed. I never believed in fairy tales, never gave a second thought to myths. Now that I've been kidnapped by a man with golden eyes and a body that makes my mouth water, I'm not sure what I believe in anymore. . . But I know what I want.
Published October 9th 2015 by Celia Aaron

To ask other readers questions about Zeus, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Zeus

Alp
1.5/5

What the hell did I just read? Nope. Nope. Nope. Not for me!
Sophia Triad
In Greek mythology, the 12 Olympian Gods never hesitated sleeping with insignificant mortals. Sometimes in the process, children were produced and these children were half Gods, demigods.

Zeus especially used to be extra bad. A player. Taking advantage of his powers and his position as the boss of all Gods, he loved seducing young virgins. Usually he took different forms for the seduction and he definitely preferred taking the form of an animal.
So, you can read stories about him who seduces a gi
CC
Jan 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.75 Stars

description

Tara is a dedicated veterinarian in a small town, but while she is passionate about her career, her love life is non-existent. By that I mean, she is a virgin! It isn’t that she hasn’t had any offers, but she seems to waiting for “the one.” Dean is a sexy and charming rancher and can we just say, “Hello cowboy,” but while he keeps trying to date Tara, she remains a distant and focused on something else.

It isn’t until one night when a mysterious man appears to Tara and all bets are off
CC
Apr 26, 2017 marked it as not-in-this-life-or-the-next
Fuck no!!! What happened to this author?!
Sana Zameer
WTF! Zeus is a rapist!!!
Warning to all Mythology lovers: Stay away from this garbage!
Emma
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
Kimberlee
Feb 11, 2016 rated it liked it
3.5 Lightening Stars

This was a really short sexy read. I thought it was hot, hot.....till the epilogue and it felt as totally unfinished. It wasn't even that it was open to a book two, it just felt to unfinished. But even saying that I enjoyed.

****This is on the Kindle Unlimited list if you are a subscriber****
Expresso
Oct 27, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love an ALPHA GREEK GOD!!!! Whew Zeus is soooooooooooooooooooooo sexy! So kick ass! Take an hour out of your day and read this short story! Zeus will knock your socks off!!!
AWB
Dec 07, 2015 rated it did not like it
Not for me. This novella was just annoying, and left more Questions than answers.
Granger McGringot
Divine temptation?! What a story here. The plot was riddiculous and not to mention bizzare. Taking the old plot of Zeus' conquest but with a little bit twist near the end. Loved the ending and not wanting any other way to end it!
Cyanure
Jul 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
4⭐

Fun, short and hawt.
And without shower between two sex partners (and without condom, even if one of the two was a god) yuck...

Katherine
May 18, 2016 rated it liked it
*HAS SPOILER*
Well it had the regular total possessive and hotness you would expect from celia aarons books. BUT i did not like it for one reason. WARNING! SPOILER!** That reason being that when Tara was taken from earth to be with the god Zeus you think oh ok this is great they will fall in love and what not. No. They did the hanky panky and then she got sent home because Zeus crazy wife had interrupted them. So she ends up trying to move on and goes out with Dean the cute cowboy and then she
°☆.。.:*・Arianna°☆.。.:*・
Best way to describe this book in five words: Oh. God. That. Was. Boring. I have never been so bored in my life reading a story that is supposed to be erotic. It was inching along in the beginning and then the scene just suddenly changes. There wasn't a good transition or elaboration to that. The scene just went from one to another.

As for the synopsis, it totally gave everything away. You don't even need to read the book to know that she was treating an animal, then gets transported to a god, ti
monica Cornwell
Nov 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Needed more substance.

This book could have been really good but it just didn't feel finished or thought out all the way. Like was Dean the human version of Zeus or just a man. I was all confused well except for the son that was obvious. Anyway you should rewrite this story and republish it. It could be really, really good
Linda
Oct 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing
*I received an an ARC in exchange for an honest review*
Zeus awakens the passion in Tara but can she leave the mortal world behind, especially when there is a man like Dean waiting for her? Another great erotic romance by Celia Aaron. Zeus is a quick read that will leave you weak in the knees. I loved it.
Ed
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was ok
Actually, I had to read this book twice not because I loved it but I was totally confused. I wasn't sure whether Dean was a reincarnation of Zeus or something like that. After the second read, I was like....what was that all about?
Danyelle Wadsworth
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved it!!!

Well written and so good! I wanted more. Wonderful story put together by Cecilia Aaron . Zeus the Playboy, Tara the sweet hearted Vet, and Dean the amazing Country Boy what more can you ask for?
GetYourSmutOn
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Makes you want to get seduced by a hot a$$ God...like now. Check the full review (enter shameless self promotion) http://getyoursmuton.com/2015/10/14/r...
Renee
What did I read?? It was super hot and.... Such a let down lol. Wtf who turns down a GOD?! Great quick smoking hot read. Free with AU
Karina Guerrero
Feb 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really liked the book. What was up with the ending tho, it left me a little confused. Was Dean Zeus?
Flora
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Dam!!!

Sexy and HOT! This was a short and quick read but so good!!!!!
Linnea Bassin
Nov 14, 2015 rated it did not like it
Not worth the time

This is a horrible story. There was rape and the author tried clamouring it. Rape is never okay. Don't waste your money.
Jeannette
May 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Good book

This was a good book to read. I want my own Zeus or equivalent man. I liked this good author.
Christie
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
If you have triggers, this might not be the book for you.
Tanya
Oct 03, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »

• Haunt Me
  • Promise You'll Look After Him
  • The Walls Have Ears (College Fun and Gays, #3)
  • Angus (The Cursed Clan, #2)
  • In His Hero's Shadow (EMS Heat, #10)
  • Br0th3rly (Famous on the Internet, #1)
  • My Hometown
  • Mine
  • Pink Lace and Stolen Hearts
  • Andromeda's Fall (Shadowcat Nation, #1)
  • Rush in the Dark (Common Powers, #2)
  • Seduce Me (The Legend Hunters, #1)
  • Finding Release (Wild R Farm, #1)
  • Seaside Seduction
  • His Name was Harley Manfield
  • The Bigger They Are (Mission X, #2)
  • Tempt Me Twice
  • Lap Magnet
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on: