Start by marking “The Falling Away (Perilous Times #1)” as Want to Read:
The Falling Away (Perilous Times #1)

The Falling Away

(Perilous Times #1)

The Falling Away, a Christian end times novel, is the first novel in the Perilous Times Series, the second end times series by Cliff Ball.

Doctor Neal Kirkland works at an advanced hospital in the Dallas area. One day, he comes across a patient and his family, the Carson's, who are Christians, which is rare in this novel's universe since very few people go to church. Afte
Paperback
Published October 9th 2015 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform (first published October 8th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about The Falling Away, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Falling Away

Start your review of The Falling Away (Perilous Times #1)
Barbara
Feb 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent Book

If you are interested in the "end times", this book is for you. It's fiction but what is written COULD happen, just as the author writes. I recommend this book.
Diana
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've come to expect a lot from Cliff Ball. This series is starting off a little drier than his last one, but is still a good story. The idea of the government limiting care is scarily possible. The idea of them creating a virus to control population is more uncertain for me. The concept of politicians and news reporters putting the spin on it that blame Christians and Americans brings us back into the realm of the possible again. Let's see where the rest of this series goes. I was give a copy of ...more
Terry Conrad
Apr 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. I love end times thrillers. I can see a lot of this happening today. My small negative would be that I would have liked to have felt a little more passion when reading this book. I have said this before, I don't know how an author does it but some are better at making me feel passionate about what I'm reading.
Jan
Oct 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It contains some current events and some very possible scenarios. If you are a Christian or if you think you have plenty of time to make a decision about Christ then you need to read this book now. This is a very believable story of what could happen in the near future if some things don't change. I can't wait for the next book to come out. Another great novel by Cliff Ball.
Susan Emery-O'Malley
Great plot!

I have read Cliff Ball's other End Times series which I loved. This one doesn't disappoint either. The plot is thought provoking. As believer, it makes me want to be a better witness for Jesus. Unless highly recommend this book.
Allen Shropshire
William A. Hoppe
Mar 25, 2016
Laurie Van Damme
Jul 14, 2016
Amazon Kindle: The Falling Away - Christian End Times novel 1 4 Oct 12, 2015 08:00AM
I'm a Christian first and foremost. My novels are written from my worldview, so they have either Christian or Conservative themes in them. I live in Texas, have a BA and Technical Writing Certificate from University of North Texas. I won 3rd in a short story contest for a magazine through my high school Creative Writing class. I've been independently published since 2008.

I'm a fan of a bunch of d

Perilous Times (3 books)
  • The Great Deception  (Perilous Times #2)
  • The Great Tribulation (Perilous Times #3)

News & Interviews