Start by marking “Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams (The Veil Book #1)” as Want to Read:
Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams (The Veil Book #1)

Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams (The Veil Book #1)

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  24 Ratings  ·  18 Reviews
Things are not always simple or what they seem.
Daria McClaren is content. She has her dance school, her cousin Celine and the man of her dreams. Literally.

Iauron is uneasy. As the High King of the Fae, his chosen Queen Verisiel is calling to him, but he cannot find her. The court insists that she has crossed over. He is not so sure that is the case. He has searched every
Published October 10th 2015 by Eclectic Bard Books (first published September 24th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams

Twinsie Talk Angie J

Check out this review and others at
www.Twinsietalk.com
www.Facebook.com/Twinsietalk
www.Twitter.com/Twinsietalk
www.Tsu.co/Twinsietalk
www.instagram.com/twinsietalk
Newsletter : http://eepurl.com/brwkPv

Beyond the Veil of Whispered Dreams (The Veil Book #1) by Jolanthe Aleksander

I received this book from the authors for an honest review.

I really liked the premise of this book. The Fae King Iauron is looking for his Queen, Versisiel, who is hiding in the Human w
Chris
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This is the first book I have read by Jolanthe and I am captured by her writing, to paint the picture of the characters, the story and the differences in the Human realm and Fae world. The cover is beautifully done, the back blurb gives perfect in to what the story is about.
From the beginning you are caught up in a story of passion, love and sexiness that sweeps you into a tale of love lost, love found and never giving up on the one who makes you whole...complete. There is danger, plotting agai
Monica
Dec 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Received a free copy of this book from the author.

This took a little to get into once I had the dialog straight and who was talking. Sometimes when you have a lot of characters that can happen which is why the 4 star instead of 5. I love Fae stories and I liked this story. I liked how Daria didn't just roll over. I liked her character. The story isnt finished. Dont freak out it doesnt necessarily end on a cliffhanger but it will continue. Without giving a whole lot away just know the missing Fa
Patti
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
It took a bit to get into this storyline due to the shifting perspectives, but once I figured out why, it made everything fall into place better. There is mystery and intrigue abound in this stunning tale of a Fae king in search of his long lost love and Queen. This author vividly captures the dreamscape in which this king slowly manages to court his queen. But danger does follow him for there are those that do not wish to see him succeed. This would make a great addition to anyone's fantasy col ...more
Jill
Dec 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a fantastic read. The Fae King has lost his Queen, she's been reincarnated into a human woman named Daria. He needs to go there, convince her that she loves him so they can rule together again. However, there is a traitor amongst the Fae. So we get to see where that goes as well and how the Queen became reincarnated in the first place. Can't wait for the next book!!

Received a free copy of this book from the author
Ashley Martinez
Sep 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
An entertaining and sexy start of a new fantasy series. I enjoyed the tension and romance between the characters. I'm a huge fan of fan so I was excited to read a new story about them. I can't wait to discover more about the characters and the Fae in general since it wasn't really discussed much in the book.
I look forward to reading more.
I voluntarily reviewed an arc from the author.
Nikki Bao
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A wonderful story of fae and magic. Daria is having dreams about a man she feels she knows, but has never met. Iauron is searching for his missing Queen he knows is alive, but can't find her. Some is plotting against them and has tried before to harm Daria.

Loved it. Can't wait for book two.
Lori Hammons
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Daria and Ian's story is amazing and suspenseful and includes a special surprise. I love this story and am so glad I found this book. Paranormal romantic suspense at it's best.
Christine Sobczak
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow. A powerful story. Fantastic imaging and storyline. Definitely a must read. Can't wait to read the next one.
Kelly Hawkins Solomon
Dec 08, 2015 rated it really liked it
3 3/4 Stars!
Very promising beginning to a new series! This is a story where the Fae Queen is missing but is found in the human realm. She is no longer in fae form but reincarnated as a human. The Fae King finds her and is hell bent on making her remember her past life so she can be the queen she once was. The story starts with Daria, a young woman who is still trying to find herself, when she “runs into” Ian, a very hot client. A very fast and hot relationship starts and then the rollercoaster b
Kristi Metcalf
Nov 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Love through the ages

I received a copy of this book for a honest review

Iauron has been searching the realms for his lost queen for hundreds of years and finally finds her hidden in the human realm as a human. He goes into the human realm under the guise of Ian Ri to help her remember who she is and bring her back.
Daria is the human body that houses the soul of the Fey Queen Verisiel. She is a dance teacher who is working with her interior designer cousin for the summer and has no clue she is a
Gladys Gonzales Atwell
Fantastic Fantasy Debut!! If I could just write that I would, but should elaborate, YES?

Books on the Fae fascinate me. They are magestic, beautiful, and super sensual. Iauron is no different. He IS the tall, dark and handsome stanger from everyones dreams, but more specifically Daria's.

Daria is special. She IS Queen Verisiel, the High King of Fae's true queen who has been lost for many centuries. Iauron has searched and searched and has now found her in the human realm.

Desguised as a rich man lo
Miranda Shanklin
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing debut book! It is well written, easy to follow and leaves you wanting more.

This story is one that pulled me in from the beginning and I had a really hard time putting it down. When it was over I kept trying to turn the page on my kindle to get more!

I look forward to the next book in this series and much more from this author.
Sarah Lazowski
Apr 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jolanthe is an incredibly talented writer. I could not put the book down and I did not want to. I am counting down until fall when the next book comes out. I highly recommend this book and this is author!!
Ellie
Dec 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Jolanthe weaves a magical tale that enchants you from the very beginning. It's as if the Fae magic spilled onto the pages, enchanting you, drawing you deeper into this magical world. Definitely worth the read! Well done!
Elaine
Nov 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: paperback, own
loved it. I can't wait for the next book. Well written, grabs you're attention keeps you wondering when Daria will get her memories of being a Fae queen and who is trying to kill her.
Laurie Garrison
Dec 23, 2015
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
Sep 12, 2017
Jennifer Bradley
I remain unsure if I liked this book or hated it. Daria owns a dance school she meets a hot guy while helping out in her cousins design business. The guy is holding some dark secrets about who he is and why he is there. The story line it's self was fine it was Daria and this man's Sexual Activity that was boring. I'm all for some hot love but this took up half the book. Leaving hardly any room for more plot. I remain undecided to read book 2 I hope there will be more storytelling in this one.
Eris