Start by marking “The Evil Princess (The End of the Magical Kingdom)” as Want to Read:
The Evil Princess (The End of the Magical Kingdom)

Read Book

The Evil Princess (The End of the Magical Kingdom)

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating details ·  6 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
The rules of being a fairy tale princess are simple: 1. Always overdress. 2. Always play to win. 3. Share with those less fortunate. 4. Stay true to yourself. 5. And for heaven's sake Never fall in love with a WITCH! Princess Mary Melancholy has no idea how to be happy. Self conscious and socially awkward, all she really wants is to believe in something the way everyone el ...more
Paperback, 1st, 340 pages
Published August 31st 2015 by Subversify

To ask other readers questions about The Evil Princess, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Evil Princess

Jennifer Lawson
Jun 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Reading The Evil Princess (The End of the Magical Kingdom) was pure heaven if you love evil revenge and colorful scenes. I was impressed at Mitchell Warren's intensity in his characters and felt as if I knew them first hand. But the scenery was magical. I felt as if I was right there, looking at and feeling the surroundings of the magical forest and the characters.

If you like the alter princess tale, one with some real guts to it and with characters that would be people you want to know in real
Grainne Rhuad
I gave this book a 4 star because it not only held my attention, but challenged me, sometimes frustrated me and ultimately made me talk about what I was reading with non-readers. Something I rarely feel motivated to do.
I have a lot of different feelings about this book, many of which are conflicting. I first read it in parts. I read the first little bit and got settled into what seemed like a semi-adult or "teen" for lack of a better word re-working of the Princess and Magical Kingdom needing s
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: lgbtq, sci-fi-fantasy
More like 4.5 stars. one of the strangest books I have ever read. Satirical, snarky and sassy, ..... "yes Jenn but is there a message?" I have not a single clue.
Robert Asbury
Jun 19, 2018
Heather
Jul 05, 2017
Jjannette
rated it did not like it
Jun 01, 2018
Mitchell Warren
Oct 11, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Richard Lee Fulgham
monsterlyleigh
Aug 11, 2017
Rhonda L.
Aug 26, 2017
This is the official Goodreads page of L.M. Warren (Late Mitchell Warren), an author, humorist, producer, and prophet. He is the creator of TheMagicalKingdom.com, a multimedia entertainment series. His books are best described as "tragic parodies" in that they combine comedy, drama, social satire and horror.