Start by marking “Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4)” as Want to Read:
Into the Fire (Night Prince, #4)

Into the Fire

(Night Prince #4)

In the explosive finale to New York Times bestselling author Jeaniene Frost’s Night Prince series, Vlad is in danger of losing his bride to an enemy whose powers might prove greater than the Prince of Vampire’s….

In the wrong hands, love can be a deadly weapon.

For nearly six hundred years, Vlad Tepesh cared for nothing, so he had nothing to lose. His brutal reputation ensu
Published February 28th 2017 by Avon

To ask other readers questions about Into the Fire, please sign up.
Jackie Spade Jeaniene Frost posted an update on her website explaining why the dates have changed. On top of her mother dying around Christmas, her dog falling…moreJeaniene Frost posted an update on her website explaining why the dates have changed. On top of her mother dying around Christmas, her dog falling very ill, moving back to Florida, and nearly losing her father, she has a lot to juggle. She asks her fans to be understanding and she apologizes profusely.(less)
Christina I didn't read a resolution but what I DID read somewhere was that this was the finale for the Night Prince series. Maybe she will tie it up in one of…moreI didn't read a resolution but what I DID read somewhere was that this was the finale for the Night Prince series. Maybe she will tie it up in one of her other series with them as secondary characters? Though I doubt it. Or maybe with the legacy power in her it was just implied she could brake it on her own so no need to write about it? Would have liked a nice bow wrapped around it and to read it especially since that was kinda the whole point that started the story!(less)

Alex is The Romance Fox
Into the Fire, the 4th and final book in the Night Prince Series....................to be honest............this book didn't do it for me!~!! At all!!!!!

The big Vlad and Leila love story finale!!! But where was the love, the romance????
It was a series of fights, and more fights...killings and more killings of bad guys!!! And Leila and Vlad dashing off from one place to another trying to find more bad guys to kill!!!

I liked Ian, the badass vampire we were first introduced in the Night Huntress S
Sh3lly (grumpybookgrrrl.com)

I did not like this. Leila and Vlad are the WORST couple ever. Incredibly immature. Constantly keeping secrets from each other. They act like children. Vlad's complete personality transplant from the Night Huntress series continues here, as it did in all the previous books. Worst spinoff ever. So glad it is over. Neither had any growth in four books.

SO MANY SECRETS. I have to conclude that it is just a cheap and lazy plot device recycled over and over. Vlad doesn't tell Leila what his plans are
Melanie
1.) Once Burned ★★★★★
2.) Twice Tempted ★★★★★
3.) Bound by Flames ★★★★★

I have been reading Jeaniene Frost for a very long time, and I've loved and devoured everything she has touched. This book was long awaited, and pushed back very many times for personal reasons (seriously, this book has the best acknowledgments I've ever read, and it made me love and respect Jeaniene even more so), but unfortunately this book didn't work for me at all.

Now I'm questioning myself and wondering if I've just grown
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Ok, so. The question that bugs me the most after reading this book is this one:
what's the optimal speed at which Vlad can fly?

➦Because, you know, sometimes he flies a chopper instead of just using his "gift" which makes me believe that he's slower than the chopper.

➦But then there are times when he flies out of an exploding building right before it goes boom. That has to be pretty fast, right? You now understand my confusion. But that's neither here nor there.

➦Either way, I have enjoyed this
Kat Valentine
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vlad is one of my fave vamp book boyfriends,he's a major prick with a bad attitude, but he's hot as hell!!! I love THE NIGHT PRINCE series so much!!! What a awesome ending of one of the best vampire series!!! Vlad and Leila are pure magic together. And I love so many of the characters from this series from the hot mencheres,to Marty,maximum and the hot sexy Ian!!!! We learn so much more about Leila and her heritage in this book,lots of suprise's i didnt see coming!! This is my favorite in the se ...more
❤️ Dorsey aka Wrath Lover Reviews ❤️
 photo flames_zpsbmewriol.gif

3.5 Demons, Witches, and Magic Oh My….. Stars!!

photo PicsArt_1422499617890_zpshzt7byui.jpg

I’ve been anxiously awaiting what seems like a very long time for Vlad’s final book!! Sadly, It wasn't what I had hoped for…..don’t get me wrong, I didn’t hate it but I didn’t love it as much as I wanted to. There are some fun moments between Vlad and Layla, but, honestly Ian kind of stole the show in this one. To me this read more like a prequel to Ian’s book(s) rather than a Night Prince Novel. New plot twists, storylines, and changes in curr
Rachel Reads Ravenously
3.5-4 stars

"It appears you're right --- I simply can't go an entire day without murdering someone.”

Gosh I wanted to love this book so bad, the first three books in the series were amazing, and while this one was enjoyable.... I merely liked it instead of loved it. I remember getting a newsletter about Frost's family, I felt so much for this author. Her mom dying then repeated issues with her dad's health, that's more than anyone should have to take in. Knowing this, as a true fan would do,
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 ★'s

I was happy to finally get to the last book of Vlad and Leila. It's been one l-o-n-g road...and not always a good one.

TBH, most of my disappointment comes from Vlad. He's old school, there's no question but that's just not enough for me anymore. Maybe if I was reading a Carpathian book, I would feel different. Seriously, I'm sure I'm in the minority but I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Leila, on the other hand, was great! She was able to adapt and move forward...and she was alway
Sophia Triad
Leila: I love you, I thought again, trying to force the words into his mind. From the fresh wave of emotions that rolled over mine, he’d heard me. I love you, I repeated as my vision went black and everything else slipped away. Forever . . .

Vlad: “Anything for you.”

First of all I have to say that Vlad and Leila is one of my favourite paranormal romance couples.
Vlad is one of my favourite antiheroes in general.
Leila is one of the strongest, most talented, bravest and smartest heroines I have
MischaS_
I knew it! I just knew this gonna happen since the moment the fourth book in the trilogy was announced.

What can I tell you? It was no surprise at all. You could guess everything. (view spoiler)

The whole book was just how Leila is awesome, and she only has to believe in herself and just do it, and it works! Every single time she is the amazing solution to it!

The only good part about this
Jacqueline's Reads
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, v-card, pnr

5 I CAN NOT BELIEVE IT’S OVER STARS!!!!

Into the Fire is the last book in the Night Prince series. I seriously hope Jeaniene frost writes a spin-off series off of this spin-off series because I have crazy love for some of the characters, more on that later.

I didn’t really know anything about this series, but four days later I read the entire series back-to-back and I am happy and sad for the final book. I could have read Vlad and Leila forever and something tells me this isn’t the true end. I ho
Sandra
Update #3: 6/23/2016
Just found out that the "new" release date us February 28, 2017.
Thanks. Just thanks.

Update #2: 10/26/2015
I call bullcrap! October 25, 2016 is NOT considered "summer 2016" I'm pretty sure that falls in well, Fall.

So, basically I can lift the hiatus in 365 days from now because 2016 is a leap year.

Update #1: 9/25/2015
Is that...a... title?? and a 'round the ballpark release date?
Plz tell me this is the last book!!!

don't lie to me again.

Original: 1/5/2015

The f*ck!!?!?!

I've held
These Violent Delights (Robin)
So this is happening...

I mean honestly though.. I am squealing inside!!!

THAT TITLE THOUGH!!!!!

Into the Fire is the fourth installment in the amazing Jeaniene Frost's paranormal romance/urban fantasy series titled: Night Prince. For fans of her Night Huntress collection, this spin-off series has been quite the treat. We still get to see most of our favorite characters in a new setting which keeps things lively and fresh. Into the Fire offers Vlad in all his severity which was a welcomed change from the surprising but nonpreferred softness in a few of the others. Vlad's love interest (and ...more
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
“If I were anyone else, I’d be terrified at pissing off the legendary Vlad Tepesh, meaning “Impaler,” aka Dracula, aka don’t-ever-call-him-Dracula-if-you-want-to-live, but I was Mrs. Vlad Dracul, thank you very much. Uncrowned prince of darkness or no, Vlad wasn’t pulling this crap with me.”
(Leila)

* * *
“Who wants to live forever anyway?”
-Ian

* * *
“For better or for worse, it’s you and me together, just like in our vows.”
- Leila

* * *
“I’d mostly forgiven Vlad, you see, because how can you hate s
Penny
Jan 10, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was great.

Once more Jeaniene Frost has done it. She consistently writes incredible urban fantasy romance.
With this book she kept me engaged from beginning to end. It can't be denied that she knows how to entertain. She gives the perfect balance between action and meaningful love which, in my opinion and experience, seems to be really difficult to find.

I can't wait for her next series.

P.S.: I think that the covers in these series of books devalue the story. I don't think those are fitting h
Marye
Mar 07, 2015 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I wonder how many times I can re-read the previous trio until book 4 arrives? Oh wait, I will never tire of the shower scene in book 1. Hot damn!!

Book 4 was good. Not great. I was initially going to give it four stars and only take one off for the very irritating Leila. However, the book took me a while to read compared to the previous 3, and except for one OMG out loud moment, I wasn't wowed. The story was wrapped up too quickly and a tad too nicely for a series finale in my opinion.

1=horrible
Carmel (Rabid Reads)
Reviewed by: Rabid Reads.

What should have been a fiery finish to Jeaniene Frost’s NIGHT PRINCE series was a bit of a dud. INTO THE FIRE was all about Ian which made Vlad & Leila the protagonists of this story in name only. Per an FAQ on the author’s website, there’s a spin-off in the works for the former, and I get the need to propagate that message, but this could have been done in a more tasteful manner rather than hijacking Dracula’s happily-ever-after.

I still got a fair amount of enjoyme
Ferdy
Glad the series is over, talk about ruining a once good character in Vlad by pairing him with a one dimensional, vanilla, milquetoast bore.

Once again Leila was in constant danger, in every book she's been used in someway to get at Vlad, it was the same story but with a different bad guy. She honestly didn't have much of a personality apart from being an insufferable Mary Sue who needed to be saved at least once a day. Which of course made Vlad insufferable as well, all he did was growl, make ch
Tanja ~ T's Book ~ KT Book Reviews
I get so giddy whenever Jeaniene Frost publishes a book. Its just so easy to fall back into this world of sexy vamps and snarky affection.
Anna (Bobs Her Hair)
3 Stars - The Public Library is your friend.

I was so eager for this series finale. It wasn't a bust. There are fun moments and what looked like a couple set-ups for future books and/or novellas. New angles were brought up but not fully explored. I felt like I was left hanging in a couple of plot twists.

Vlad and Leila bounced from one dramatic situation to another. Overall, the story felt disjointed. I wasn't fully immersed in Vlad and Leila as i had been in previous Night Prince books. "Into th
Doris
Mar 27, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 stars for this one. I absolutely love Jeaniene Frosts' writing and the world that she has created. This is the conclusion to Vlad and Leilas story. There is a lot going on in this one and it is filled with a cast of characters we have come to love.
Sara Kate
I loved this! Lots of action, lots of turmoil, lost hawt Vlad being is typical Alpha male self. The audio of this is absolutely fabulous. The narrator did an awesome job bringing each character to life. Totally helped to keep me engaged to the story because the beginning it took me a few chapters to remember exactly what was going on since it has been a while since the last book was released. Once going over the hurdle it was easy to stay engaged throughout.

Ian is hilariously charming and witty
Bj
I gave this audiobook a B+ for the story and A+ for the narration at AudioGals.

Narrated by Tavia Gilbert

Into the Fire is the explosive and magic-defying conclusion to the Night Prince Series (featuring Leila and Vlad) which is itself a spin-off of the Night Huntress Series (featuring Cat and Bones) both of which make up part of the Night Huntress Universe. I have a special place in my heart for the Night Huntress Series as its one of the first series I remember listening to in audio format. I cr
Jo
Mar 22, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: mine, 1-star, gr2017, loathed

It’s no secret that I love this series and that Vlad and Leila are one of my favorite couples. So to say I was excited to read this book would be a major understatement. Sadly it didn’t live up to my expectations.

SPOILERS AHEAD

Vlad is one of my favorite heroes. Yes he’s controlling, but it’s never bothered me before because that is just who he is and Leila has never let him get away with it. However in this final instalment his desperate need to keep Leila safe made him act like a lunatic.

Ivy Deluca
Mar 05, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: vampires, pnr
description
The Good, The Bad, and Everything In Between
-The finale to the Leila and Vlad journey. It’s finally come to the final book in the Night Prince series and I have to say, it hits all the points that I needed and ends at just the right time.
-Loved seeing old faves from the Cat & Bones universe. There’s several faves that make an appearance or are at least mentioned. The ones that make a cameo show promise for the future, and I’m all into that.
-All external angst. Thankfully, Ms. Frost has mana
Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey)
Classic Frost. This was good. I'm not a huge Vlad fan, so I waited a while to read this one. I liked him in Cat and Bones, but not in his own series so much.

I am thrilled Ian might get his own book. I've always liked him. I missed getting even a glimpse of Cat and Bones. Then again they might have taken over the show.

I do think Laila let Vlad off too easily on some of the things he did. I also didn't get worried about their impending danger though some character did do a Game of Thrones exit in
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Vampires, witches, demons . . . a battle 'til the very end. Into the Fire delves heavily into magic as Leila discovers & embraces her true heritage in a race to save the day. Nice to be back in Vlad's world although I struggled a bit with reconnecting - just the result of too much time passing since the previous books, I think. Intriguing support cast fleshes out the story and sets up the next series nicely. A Must Read for fans of the series.
Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog)
So, we've come to the last book in the Night Prince series, I have mixed feelings about it. On one hand I have loved this series so far and am sad to see it end. On the other hand, it's ending on a high, with a big bang rather than a relieved sigh.
Robin
Although Vlad and Leila have conquered Vlad's archenemy, Szilagyi, they still have to deal with a necromancer named Mircea. Mircea has performed a powerful spell that linked himself to Leila. If he is hurt or killed, so is she. When other necromancers capture Mircea, they learn about the spell and use this chance to force Vlad to do their bidding or they will torture and kill Mircea...and subsequently Leila. Vlad will do anything to save Leila, even kill someone he considers a friend.

I've never
  • Archangel's Heart (Guild Hunter, #9)
  • Burn Bright (Alpha & Omega, #5; Mercy Thompson World - Complete, #15)
  • Shadow's Seduction (Immortals After Dark, #17; The Dacians, #2)
  • Magic Binds (Kate Daniels, #9)
  • The Chosen (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #15)
  • Unraveled (Elemental Assassin, #15)
  • Defy the Dawn (Midnight Breed, #14)
  • Blade Bound (Chicagoland Vampires, #13)
  • Eleventh Grave in Moonlight (Charley Davidson, #11)
  • Unholy Luck (Downside Ghosts, #6)
  • Etched in Bone (The Others, #5)
  • Guardian's Mate (Shifters Unbound, #9)
  • Shadow's Bane (Dorina Basarab, #4)
  • Grave Ransom (Alex Craft, #5)
  • Dragonmark
  • Edge of Darkness (Rhiannon's Law, #4)
Jeaniene Frost is the New York Times, USA Today, and international bestselling author of the Night Huntress series, the Night Prince series, the Broken Destiny series, and the upcoming Night Rebel series. To date, foreign rights for her novels have sold to twenty different countries. Jeaniene lives in Florida with her husband Matthew, who long ago accepted that she rarely cooks and always sleeps i ...more

Night Prince (4 books)
  • Once Burned (Night Prince, #1)
  • Twice Tempted (Night Prince, #2)
  • Bound by Flames (Night Prince, #3)
“If you think this is impressive, I know a fellow whose wife can shapeshift into an ancient dragon. I ache with envy at the thought of shagging one of those."

My jaw dropped. "You'd seriously bang a dragon?"

"Oh, for days," he responded at once. "Can you imagine the Internet videos? I'd be a bloody legend.”
14 likes
“I suppose I should've known there was more to you than the insipid whore you present yourself to be."

Instead of being insulted, Ian smiled almost flirtatiously. "Oh, I am all the whore you can imagine and more, but I do have other talents. Few people see them, although you and your lovely wife are about to.”
11 likes