Start by marking “The Intercessors Handbook: How to Pray with Boldness, Authority and Supernatural Power” as Want to Read:

How to Pray with Boldness, Authority, and Supernatural Power

Published June 7th 2016 by Chosen Books

To ask other readers questions about The Intercessors Handbook, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Intercessors Handbook

Cheryl
Oct 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Even with the great number of books that I’ve read on prayer this book did not disappoint. There was a refreshing newness and authenticity contained in it and plenty of gems even for seasoned intercessors.

God is not withholding His clear promises from you. Rather, there is something you do not understand about His Word or about the spiritual realm. God always has the answer, but we do not always know how to appropriate it. p. 14

The Intercessors Handbook proceeds to show you how to do just that—
Seantaneous
Sep 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a jewel of a book on prayer. Jennifer Eivaz explains prayer in simple terms and goes in depth as well. Why even pray? What is prayer? She explains all of this and more. A lot of believers have yet to tap into the authority given to them through communication with God. She even touches on fasting in the Intercessor's Handbook. Blessings flow and battles are won through prayer, which Jennifer goes through extravagantly in this writing.
Robin
May 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Must Read

It's not so much about technique but that we are all called to intercede for one another. Some may find intercessory prayer intimidating or a huge responsibility but if you already have a life of prayer you’re half way there. This book is very inspiring and sheds light on things one never would have thought of in certain magnitudes. I won’t give examples I'll just suggest that this book is a must read!
LaToya N. Porter
Preparation

This book has really been life changing. I took my time reading it because I did not want to miss anything. I recommend this book to every man or woman of God.
Linda Walters
Apr 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I found this to be a good, easy to read and relate to book. I feel that it's good for both newer Christians and for those that have been around for a while. It was both basic and had depth in other areas which I know can be difficult to express. Not in this book though. It does encourage the reader to go deeper in the things of God.
It has good scriptural references and also experiences of the author and her husband as they ministered. I also liked that the book had at the end of each chapter, K
Lidia Rangel
Jan 01, 2019 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I do not agree with author's statement on page 53 where she asks the question "Why could I authorize freedom when the others could not? She answers with "because we walk in spiritual authority in the areas we have personally overcome" If we are believers prayed up, in the word and fasting and have been given the authority to cast out in Jesus name then that this all we need. Luke 10:19 Behold, I have given you authority to trend upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy and ...more
Lexine
Jun 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Intercessor Handbook was very well written, and was an easy read. Eivaz keeps the reader's attention through personal experiences and practical ways to pray. I recommend this book to people who want to learn to pray more and for those who are intercessors already.
fimone
Jan 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Amazing

Great teaching and advice,have been recommending the book.
Anointed woman, prophet and teacher.
This is a must for anyone seeking God.
Debbie
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Informative and timely. A great guide.
Luis Rosa
Jan 18, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
G

Great Read, I highly recommend it , wish it was available in Spanish would love to share it with. Others
Shamekka
Oct 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved the book. A great tool that every intercessor needs
LaShona Burton
Aug 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

Awesome book. It gives clear insight on intercession.
I would recommend this book for the library. I will keep this for reference
Melissa
Dec 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is an extremely powerful book. The author does a great job of using her own personal experiences and those of others to give examples of how prayer has worked in her life.
This book will empower and encourage you to remember the power of prayer and the importance of it. I believe this is a very neglected area of our lives. If we fully grasp the magnitude of what our prayers can accomplish I think we would be it much more.
Toward the end of the book Jennifer says something every bold, but I be
A.C. Cuddy
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
“How to Pray with Boldness, Authority, and Supernatural Power. In a world full of desperate need, we turn expectantly to prayer, hoping to witness the realities promised in Scripture. Most of us, however, seldom see the results we hope for. Why don't our prayers make more of a difference?

Beginning with her own experiences of breakthrough, Jennifer Eivaz offers much-needed direction and the biblical context for prayer that does make a difference--explaining the intervention of angels and demons,
Tremayne Moore
Nov 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
The Intercessor's Handbook is not your typical book as it relates to praying an interceding. Jennifer Eivaz, talks about the way every believer should pray (removing self out of the equation). She discusses that so many try to pray beyond what their capability (binding things that require divine assistance), or pray for selfish motives, or trying to attack the spiritual world for self-gratification. She details the concept of praying with boldness, authority and supernatural power by being in tu ...more
victoria
Aug 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This will be inspires for everyone that involved in church and all the prayer that looking for the way how to bring yours massage and responds to the voice of God that are always guiding you . This book it’s full of a lot of tools and technic that will bring you to the next to level of how to pray from the beginning to the end with the following of Jesus. It’s deeply and easy to understand and go to the point of pray with all yours heart and passion it’s will bring you to the next of level of li ...more
Ramona butorac
Nov 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great teaching tool

It was great to read about another's walk in intersession. There have been so many times in my litre that I thought I was crazy. Many people have accused me of "reading their mail." I have kept my " knowing" secret because of the unbelief in the church regarding the Holy Spirit and the gifts of the Holy Spirit. I am looking forward to using this book as a teaching aid in studying prayer and specifically intercession.
Tresha Mcfadden
Aug 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very awesome handbook, I love how well the book is written and how the author uses her real life stories and others that she has met. The author shares wonderful information in the book that related to scriptures from the bible. This book is a must have handbook when you are praying. I will be using this handbook when I am praying, great handbook.
Jessica Petree
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was great - I identified with it a lot - and it helped me see that I was not as crazy as I had once believed. It gave me a lot of food for thought on prayer as well. I'd highly recommend it to all intercessors and prayer warriors.
Connie
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book covers a lot of territory. Jennifer Eivaz shares her own real-life experiences as well as those of people she knows. She also includes information that is backed up with scripture. There is more to the book than I expected and I will be reading it again.
Sara
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Excellent book on intercessory prayer!!!
doris fernandes
Feb 05, 2018
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »

• Churchill: Blood, Toil, Tears, and Sweat
  • Powerful and Free: Confronting the Glass Ceiling for Women in the Church
  • The Power of Your Words: How God Can Bless Your Life Through The Words You Speak
  • A Daughter's Tale: The Memoir of Winston and Clementine Churchill's Youngest Child
  • Operating In The Courts Of Heaven
  • Needless Casualties of War
  • Heavy Rain: Renew the Church, Transform the World
  • Destiny (Navy Justice, #0.5)
  • Seizing Your Divine Moment: Dare to Live a Life of Adventure
  • Appointment in Jerusalem
  • Right Place, Right Time
  • Mistaken: First Impressions Are Never What They Seem
  • Named By God: Overcoming Your Past, Transforming Your Present, Embracing Your Future
  • Lilies in Moonlight
  • Love Finds You in Sunflower, Kansas
  • Love Finds You in Daisy, Oklahoma
  • The Seer
  • Dangerous Allies (WWII, #1)
“Prophetic acts are powerful visual commands that put the spirit realm into motion once we have heard the Lord. Bill” 0 likes
“Answered prayer becomes the rule and not the exception for those who abide in Christ and are immersed in His Word.” 0 likes