Start by marking “Fields of Alicia” as Want to Read:
Fields of Alicia

Fields of Alicia

When letting go is the biggest struggle... What do you get when you introduce a professional rodeo girl from a Georgia hay farm to an upper-crust composer from Manhattan? Mischief, music, and fireworks! In Fields of Alicia, Madi Coverton, a young widowed mother and professional barrel racer, never expected to meet concert pianist Michael Curry during her summer off from th ...more
Published September 16th 2015 by Grave Distractions Publicaitons (first published October 16th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Fields of Alicia, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fields of Alicia

D.M.
May 11, 2018 rated it really liked it
Fields of Alicia is a second chance romance. Madi is a widow. She lives with her mum, dad and her little girl on a farm. She's a southern girl with a career in the rodeo circuit. Madi is taking a break for the summer and spending some time with her daughter.

Michael is a famous musician from Manhattan. He has dedicated his life to his music and never found a relationship that stuck.

A summer and a vacation setting lead to an unlikely friendship between a country girl and a city boy. A broken fam
The Book Girl
May 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed Fields of Alicia. I found it to be a sweet romance novel. It is about a second chance romance, which is something I can always get behind.

The main character is a woman named Madi. She is a widow and lives with her mother, father, and her daughter on a farm. She is a southern girl having a career working the rodeo circuit. She is taking a break from that rough and tumble life for a summer with her lovely daughter. She wants to reconnect and bond with her.

This is when
ansel
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Those that enjoy clean wholesome romance.
A beautiful story of second chance love between a widowed rodeo barrel rider, Madi Coverton, and a concert pianist, Michael Curry. They meet on an island while taking the summer off for some rest and relaxation.

Lee’s island characters were a delightful variety both human and animal, and a joy to meet. I found myself smiling as I read about their carefree antics as they interacted with Michael and Madi. From the island to the farm Lee’s writing draws you in. I could hear, see, and smell both wor
Leo DuCote
Feb 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite books. Well written. No bad language.
Dave Bensette
Apr 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
HIGHLY recommended!
C. Gonzales
Jul 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
I loved the adventure these two created together. So many different fun times during their journey of love.

I really liked the redeeming aspect. Shes a widow and finding a second love is amazing. New love can be different from the past one, but a powerful love all the same.

I liked that Michael also had his demons to overcome. It made both sides of their romance a little unsteady, but made the outcome that much better.

Lee DuCote has a wonderful way with words and the romance and love really tra
Tricia
Jan 06, 2019
Lee DuCote
Dec 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Lee DuCote
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
RABT Book Tours and PR
Melitta Cross
Terry Pearson
Rhonda L.
RABT Book Tours: Fields of Alicia by Lee DuCote 1 1 May 20, 2018 09:30PM
RABT Book Tours: Tour Kick Off for Fields of Alicia by Lee DuCote 1 1 May 12, 2018 09:02PM
Well, I am a husband and father. I love the outdoors, hiking, kayaking, stand up paddling, fishing, you know "man stuff" but I'm a sucker for chick flicks. I wrote Fields of Alicia, Waterproof, Across Borders, and the series Micah and have several other novels finished and in the making. My Cedar Branch series is a comedy that is well liked and earned an international book finalist award. And yes ...more