Start by marking “Dirty Secrets of the World's Worst Employee” as Want to Read:
Dirty Secrets of the World's Worst Employee

Dirty Secrets of the World's Worst Employee

Dirty Secrets of the World's Worst Employee is the story of the author's journey back to herself. Jenn Sadai tells us that she already knew she wanted to be a writer when she was a young girl but, as so often happens, distractions and self-doubt kept her from that goal for many years. Throughout her winding (and entertaining) career path she learned valuable lessons, met s ...more
Published September 15th 2015 by Express Editions

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Secrets of the World's Worst Employee, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Secrets of the World's Worst Employee

Liz
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was not what I was expecting! I loved the author's first book, so I had really high expectations. Fortunately, it was better than I hoped! It was funny, interesting, and brought up so many important issues in our society. It addresses workplace bullies, sexual harassment, and gender inequality in a thought-provoking way. The author uses her crazy (or as she calls it "crooked") career path to inspire others to chase their dreams and believe in themselves. I'd recommend it to anyone who has e ...more
Teresa
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I spit my coffee all over the book when I read the ego-testical prick part! Now I need to buy another copy. Very funny book with a really important message.
Rahel
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dirty Secrets is a unique look into the authors professional life. While there are many hilarious events that take place, this book touches on a very real subject; workplace bullying and harassment. I LOVE the books coming from this author. She is very real with her stories and they make you feel like it's okay not to be perfect. A must read!!!
Nancy Tran
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is really good book. Funny, inspiring, and smart.
Jenn Sadai
Mar 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Might as well give it five stars. I obviously love this story or I wouldn't have written it!
Joan Walker
Sep 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Once I start reading this author's books, I can't put them down. Very funny and so many unexpected twists and turns. This author has certainly lived an interesting life.
Tony Parsons
Mar 07, 2016 rated it liked it
The author takes you through her journey of places she was employed at, the bosses, her co-workers & all the ups/downs, politics.
A lot of this brought back good/bad memories I had in my numerous career jobs (fired, quit) & the US military (honorable discharge).

I did not receive any type of compensation for reading & reviewing this book. While I receive free books from publishers & authors, I am under no obligation to write a positive review. Only an honest one.

A very awesome b
Deb Birchard
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
An honest tale of a very unique career path that sheds light on harassment and bullying in the workplace, that's all too common in today's profit-driven, race-to-the-top workplace. Author Jenn Sadai shares her story, from her own mistakes, humiliations (which managed to make me laugh throughout her book), and her victories, to her unfortunate experiences as a victim to circumstances out of her control and how she not only got through them, but how it helped define who and where she is today. An ...more
Sue Nantais
Jul 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thanks Jenn for the comical perspective on your real life work experiences. Its a good way to share the ups and downs of the workforce while also highlighting the serious issues of bullying and harassment in the workplace. For anyone that has had a bad boss or felt mistreated while working for an employer, this book is for you!
Daisy Lavoie
Nov 04, 2015
Susanne Godin-Racine
Jul 27, 2016
Carrie Stevens
rated it did not like it
Apr 24, 2019

• The Story: A Reporter's Journey
  • A Kind and Just Parent: The Children of Juvenile Court
  • Cockroaches of Stay More
  • Sweet as Cane, Salty as Tears
  • Tom Fitzmorris's Hungry Town: A Culinary History of New Orleans, the City Where Food Is Almost Everything
  • Crocodile Mothers Eat Their Young
  • Lost and Found in Johannesburg: A Memoir
  • Long Time Leaving: Dispatches from Up South
  • The Marriage Test: Our 40 Dates Before "I Do"
  • Laughter on the Stairs
  • How to Raise a Puppy You Can Live with
  • Mawrdew Czgowchwz
  • The White Deer
  • How Could This Happen: Explaining the Holocaust
  • The Last Foundling
Jenn Sadai has combined her love of writing with her passion for empowering women into two inspiring series. The Self-esteem Series is comprised of four non-fiction stories that tackle various issues that impact women’s self-esteem. Her first book, Dark Confessions of an Extraordinary, Ordinary Woman delves into the dark consequences of domestic violence, drug use, and depression.
Dirty Secrets of
“My life has been filled with unexpected disappointments and tragedies that led to incredible and rewarding opportunities.” 4 likes
“Every company has its dirty secrets. Whether it is an unscrupulous owner, an unreasonable boss, or crazy coworkers, there is always something scandalous going on behind the scenes. Switching jobs won’t solve the problem. It’s all about perspective.” 2 likes