Start by marking “Reduced To Dust” as Want to Read:
Reduced To Dust

Reduced To Dust

(Concealed in the Shadows #3)

The commander devastated the town of refugees and, to wound Sydney more deeply, seized her family. Crewe promised to help her rescue them, but paralyzing grief over his own loss has made him unreachable. With the other seeksmen feeling equally defeated—and the traitor still among them—Sydney is more alone in this fight than ever, but she will not give up. With relentless d ...more
Published December 26th 2015 by Clean Teen Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Reduced To Dust, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reduced To Dust

Start your review of Reduced To Dust
Mike Kalmbach
Overall, I enjoyed this book, and it's a satisfying end to the trilogy. I was thrilled to enjoy the ride all the way through.

The title is pretty apt--I liked how it was pulled into the story in an unexpected way toward the end. I love when titles have a different meaning after the end of the story.

The twists continued from the previous book, and I loved how the commander became a deeper character throughout (even while I disliked him). Sydney's feelings felt real, and I enjoyed seeing how she re
Mary Quire
Nov 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I just finished Reduced to Dust which is the third and sadly last book of Gabrielle Arrowsmith's dystopian series. For anyone who may be wondering if they should give the series a read, allow me to tell you it is well worth it even if you're not necessarily a dystopian fan. The main characters are strong and the supporting characters have been fleshed out with just the right amount of personality to make them interesting and the story well-rounded.
I fell in love with the protagonist, Sydney, and
Nikki
May 18, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A Gripping End To The Series

OMG, what a way to deliver the final book in this series. I felt like I was actually in the story.

It pretty much picks up where the second book ends. From the first page it is non stop action. It is fast paced and you can't help but keep reading. There are some surprises that will make you gasp, and a major one close to the end of the book. The ending is phenomenal and the epilogue just caps it off.

Overall, the author couldn't have written a better finale than what yo
Emmy
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final and concluding book in this dystopian series. I loved the series as a whole, it is exciting, face-paced and a clean-series free from vulgar language, graphic sexual and strong graphic imagery. This book begins right where the action left off, it took me a little bit to get into it, but then it was quickly flowing. The author takes you on a ride and definitely toys with the readers emotions in the good/evil sort of way that only an author can. I recommend this series.
Laurie Hopkins
Jan 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Get your tissues ready

I have loved this series, laughed, been angry and sad with Sydney and with this last book I cried with her, was as devastated as she was. This is a must read long as you don't get scared at the possibility of the future
Lena
Gina George
Aug 30, 2016
Karina
Nov 07, 2017

• Smoke Bitten (Mercy Thompson, #12)
  • The Photographer's Wife
  • The Lighthouse (Adam Dalgliesh #13)
  • Lost Library Collection: Books 1-3
  • Witch's Diary (Lost Library, #4)
  • Necromancy (Lost Library, #5)
  • Apocalypse the Beginning (The Power of Twelve, #1)
  • Apocalypse the Blossoming (The Power of Twelve, #2)
  • Apocalypse the Believer (The Power of Twelve, #3)
  • Apocalypse the Battlefield (The Power of Twelve, #5)
  • Bob vs. The Cat
  • Entombed (Spirelli Paranormal Investigations #7)
  • Murder in the Secret Garden (Book Retreat Mysteries, #3)
  • Murder in the Paperback Parlor (Book Retreat Mysteries, #2)
  • Murder in the Mystery Suite (Book Retreat Mysteries, #1)
  • The Prophecy of Arnaka
  • The Kent Brothers Trilogy: All She Wants For Christmas\A Rare Gift\The Best Thing (Kent Brothers, #1-3)
  • All She Wants for Christmas (Kent Brothers, #1)
Gabrielle Arrowsmith grew up in the small town of Ham Lake, MN enjoying school, soccer, reading, playing piano, and endless adventures with her brother and cousins. As a young child, Gabrielle’s desire to write led her to fill many diaries and notebooks with her thoughts, poems, stories, and scripts.

Gabrielle recalls first believing in the worth of her writing in high school, where her advanced la

Concealed in the Shadows (3 books)
  • Concealed in the Shadows (Concealed in the Shadows, #1)
  • Released from the Darkness (Concealed in the Shadows, #2)