Start by marking “Poppy (A Force of Nature Fairytale #1)” as Want to Read:
Poppy (A Force of Nature Fairytale #1)

Poppy

(A Force of Nature Fairytale #1)

~ Poppy ~

Storm, the eldest son of a heartless businessman is forced to choose a bride. His father wants grandchildren to secure the future of Royal Industries, and he wants them now.

Forced to choose from a specific list of women that’s been promised to the Royal family, Storm holds a masked ball and invites the six women.

Poppy has lived a sheltered life. She has been hom
Published May 8th 2017 (first published 2017)

To ask other readers questions about Poppy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Poppy

Start your review of Poppy (A Force of Nature Fairytale #1)
Eve (Between The Bookends)

description

descriptionThis cover is super pretty. I love the colors used. I love the typography and graphics used. My issue is that the composition is slightly off. The title, the byline, and the author's name are all a tad too far to the right. It's driving the OCD graphics designer in me nuts! *lol*description

description

descriptionThis review is going to be a little bit on the short side because the book itself is super short. I very much enjoyed it though. It is VERY insta-love. Very sweet. It was well written and nicely paced. Both main chara
♡Tonya♡
My first book by MA Horst and definitely not my last!

What a sweet story. Instalove. Alpha male who falls head over heals for his girl. NO CHEATING! OW drama but she isn't an ex, just a gold digger. Great epilogue 3 and 10 years later..... My only gripe about the epilogue was (view spoiler)
♡Tonya♡
two entries. reviewed on the other (it was linked to amazon)
Lisa (Two Bookish Brits)
Ah, a quick and fun insta love story, just what I needed.

I’ve read a few books from this author before so I thought I’d give this series a try.

I’m a huge fan of instant love but some just go a little over and this was this one for me. Everything was instant and it was giving me whiplash lol but I didn’t enjoy it.

I enjoyed their instant connection and their love and relationship. I love how protective he was of her after just a few minutes of meeting her. It was fun and lovely.
Jan
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
She was shining like a star among fake diamonds.

HOT,SHORT SWEET ADDICTIVE!

Storm:
I feel Like a protective lion that will tear anything apart that dares to come close to my woman. This delicate Flower is mine.

Not only did the blurb live up to it's name with a promise of a Fairy tale Story with a twist of Kinkiness but Storm Royal also lived up to his namesake and Stormed into Poppy's life in this insa- love and lust story sweeping the delicate flower that is poppy off her feet. .

A mascaraed ball
Caro Richard
Apr 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Flowers have been promised to the Royals in a deal many years ago and they are about to collect in this generation! Storm and Poppy....

Storm is just delish....'This delicate flower is mine.' And I loved Poppy, so sweet and innocent.

And like this book, my review is short and sweet!
Katrina
May 12, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
No disrespect to other reviewers, but personally I found this to be an absurd little book. Not only there was a worst and fastest case of insta love / lust, but the case of the shy, sheltered virgin bride turning in to dirty talking vantom within a page. I found nothing romantic or appealing about it. Those Flower girls can bloom in someone else's garden.
C
May 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: totally-safe
4/5
Hot fast safe read

-insta love
-OTT alpha male
-H not a Man whore
-No mention of his sexual past
-Virgin h
-Slight OW Drama from a jealous woman ( H has never touched her and has no interest in her) H shuts down this OW fast
-Sickly sweet
-OTT cheesy Awesomeness!
-HEA with 2 epilogues
Julianna
May 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-s
Poppy is the first installment of A Force of Nature Fairytale by M.A. Horst!

First off, I don’t usually like instant-love stories because they don’t usually have enough information, but with Poppy I was immediately hooked.

Poppy is a fragile woman because her mother sheltered her from the world. However, when their whole family is invited to a masquerade party by the Royal family, Poppy is filled with excitement. As the day goes by her excitement doesn’t die down, but when she get to the ball, s
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
I am a huge fan of M.A. Horst. She gives me books that are truly magnificent to read. I love her darker reads but it is her sweet and swoon worthy books that just totally make me addicted to her books. Poppy was just one of these books. I needed a novella to read and Poppy was that novella that made me tingle in the best way.

Poppy was a heart warming and addictive read filled with so much kinky and sexy goodness. It had such a seductive storyline with a touch of insta love and hot action. For a
Cranky - The Book Curmudgeon

*** 3 Cranky Stars ***

Poppy Flowers is about to embark on a night that will change her life forever. All dressed up with stars in her eyes and hope in her heart she's off to the Royal's ball.

Storm Royal has to pick a bride tonight and it has to be a Flower. He only has one Flower in his sights and she disappeared.

This is a cute and quick read. I'm used to the dark reads by Michelle Horst and this couldn't be more opposite. This could be read on your lunch hour. It's a quick erotic read with a l
Tina Morgan
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Ok so this is a short read but oh so good!! Since this is a short story my review will be too because I don't want to give anything away!!
It is packed with some kinkiness that will get you hot under the collar and leave you needing a cold shower. Michelle packed quite a story in this little novella and I can't wait for the next one in the series. Also I love the way Michelle writes I am a huge fan of her's and look forward to everything that she puts out. I loved the dual pov's also, it is my f
Karin
May 31, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a sweet, sexy read!! I adored Storm and Poppy, they were electric together.

Storm is told by his father it's time he got married and provided him with grandchildren. He given his options at a ball that the extremely sheltered Poppy is excited to go to. The second Storm spots innocent and sweet Poppy he is more than happy about the prospect of marriage!!

I devoured this adult fairytale and can't wait for more!!
Janice Somers
I so love reading every author who writes their interpretation of fairy tales. This was such a great
story. I loved Poppy and Storm.
Instant love, Instant lust and someone gets their nose broke. It a quick read with a lot of steamy lustfulness and 2 epilogues.
Curly Carla Celebrity Readers
This book went a little too fast in the love department for me. I'm not really a fan of insta-love.
Erica
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poppy is book one in the Force of Nature Fairytale series of novellas that focus on a new couple in each story.
I loved the idea of fairytales with a bit of kink and knew the author wouldn't let me down.
The Royals are an affluent family, who made a deal years ago with the Flower family. Each Royal is to be given their choice of Flower to marry when the time comes.
Poppy has no clue what's going on. She has an overprotective mother who home schooled her and kept her away from any outside influence
Corey
May 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Poppy: A Force of Nature Fairytale, true to it’s word, this is an over the top, insta-love, hot fairytale with a kinkiness. Super-fast hour read, this fast paced short story is over before you know it. Perfect for in the waiting room or pick up line from school, as long as you don’t mind a little color in your cheeks by the time you’re done.

I was so intrigued by the blurb, & found this 'hit the ground running' Cinderella story to be delightfully unpredictable. So good, with so much potential to
Erin
A little rushed for my tastes, even if it's a novella. Still interested in continuing the series. Nice and short lunch read.
Mara Scales
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
M.A. Horst gripped my attention with her new series that is the combining of two families that couldn't be more opposite. At one time, the Flower family and the Royal family were equally wealthy families, but, as time changed, the Flower family lost their wealth and business and the Royal family gained wealth and power.
Sheltered most of her life, Poppy has never been to a lavish party, but she is excited to go to the masked party thrown by the wealthy, influential Royal family for an engagement
Clare
May 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When the author first announced her new series I was drawn to it by the beautiful covers of each book and what girl doesnt love to read a good old fashioned fairytale. Poppy's story is everything it says in the blurb, it's very much an over the top, insta-loves fairytale but it's definitely not for the eyes of little girls who dream of being a princess. When Poppy Flower's eyes first meet with Storm Royal's she is so totally enamoured by him, he is like Prince Charming standing there in the fles ...more
Mara Scales
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nic Spears
May 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
For a very short read Michelle sure has delivered a good novella.

I'm not normally a fan of novellas or insta-love books for that fact but I have to admit I really liked Poppy.
I felt the pace of the book worked well and the blurb definitely lived up to its name.

Poppy was an innocent wallflower in every sense of the word and Storm (like his name suggests) was definitely a force to be reckoned with...and when they meet, well everything is go go go!!

Because this is a novella don't expect there to
K.A. Graham
May 07, 2017 rated it really liked it
The Force of Nature series is going to be a fun and sexy one. Short and sweet, and to the point. insta love with a definate kinky twist.

Poppy is the shy one of the Flower sisters, so when she meets Storm, she's overwhelmed and a bit scared I would say. His dominance and alpha ways are in good company to Poppy's shyness and little life knowledge.

It may be a quick connection, but one that can blossom into something real and truthful. There's an attraction they both feel, and the sexy time will bri
Tracy
May 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you need a sweet insta-love read with an innocent beauty and an alpha male... then this is definitely the book for you!!!
Based around a 'fairytale HEA' this book will sweep you right off your feet and will leave you breathless at the power written into the scenes!!!
Ladies you NEED to stock up on batteries when you read this... it's a definite one handed read!!!
What can i can about Storm Royal?... well you will definitely be panting over him for sure and... yes you will want your very own ve
CDBW
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-arc
5 Crazy Ass Must Read Stars!!!!!

Do you love quick reads that let you escape into fictional bliss? Do you like a dirty talking, alpha? Do you like insta-love? If you said yes, then this is a book for you. Perfect read to pass a couple hours escaping from real life.
I loved how this short read had little bit of drama, a little bit of swooning, and a whole lot of steamy. I look forward to reading Lily next.
Sheena
Apr 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
A short and sweet super sexy treat

Who doesn't like a great fairy story ..all that magic and fairy dust flying around and raunchy , hot sex......back up a minute you say that doesn't sound like any children's book I have read!!! And of course you would be right...this is a short , twisty, steamy read which is oh so very naughty and nice !!

Mr Hans Christian Anderson would probably turn in his grave , although he had a dark side to him too it would be fair to say.....this author writes such great c
Philomena Callan Cheekypee
May 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh this is oh so good. I wa as looking for a quick read that wouldn't keep me up all night and luckily this is a quick read or I would have been up all night. Does that make sense?? Well anyway it was a one sitting read for me no matter the length.

Storms father tells him he needs a wife and soon to have a baby. Eligible wives to be are invited to a masked ball. It's instant love when Storm sees Poppy and he's delighted when he finds out she is one of the women he could choose. Can he make Poppy
Momma Hellmouth
My Review of Poppy (A Force of Nature Fairytale Book 1)
by MA Horst
My Rating 4 Stars

This was a fast-paced fairytale of instant love, alpha romance page burning novella, I say it that way because within these pages are some hot scorching scenes. I enjoyed Poppy’s and Storms dirty little fairytale. The storyline was intriqing, sexy and fun! The characters were likable, and engaging. I’m excited to see where this series takes us.
** I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of his book in excha
Myra Espino
May 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Nice read!! Despite Poppy being a shirt and fast read, I love how all the details of the story fit. The characters are good and the story is interesting. There's no dull moment in a sense. Overall, this book is a good read and I can recommend it to readers who love a short and insta-love books. :)
Lynsey Goddard ❤
The first in a new series of fairytale inspired novellas. Poppy was a quick short sharp says what it is on the tin instalove read. I love these types of books to read as fillers in between my heavier reads.

New writing style from Michelle, I'm use to her darkside, but really enjoyed the wham bam thank you mam of Storm and Poppy. I'm looking forward to the rest of the series!
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Bargain Basement: $100 Amazon Gift Card 1 3 May 08, 2017 03:40PM

• Facing The Enemy (The Enemy #1)
  • Remedy
  • The Deal (Arranged Series #1)
  • Nothing in My Heart
  • Seduce Me (Ravage MC, #2)
  • The Wright Brother
  • If You Were Mine
  • Moti on the Water
  • The Gamble (Colorado Mountain, #1)
  • Separation Games (The Games Duet, #2)
  • Outmatched
  • The Brother
  • Club Privé: Book I (Club Prive, #1)
  • Sinful (Undone, #2)
  • Just Say When (Heartbreaker Bay, #6.5)
  • An Indecent Proposition (Indecent, #1)
  • Play (Play, #1)
  • Boston Escape (Boston Boys #3)

A Force of Nature Fairytale (7 books)
  • Lily (A Force of Nature Fairytale #2)
  • Rose (A Force of Nature Fairytale #3)
  • Magnolia (A Force of Nature Fairytale #4)
  • Jasmine (A Force of Nature Fairtytale #5)
  • Cherry (A Force of Nature Fairytale #6)
  • Reed (A Force of Nature Fairytale #7)

News & Interviews

“I so badly wanted to fit into their world. For the longest time, I’ve dreamt about living a life of a social butterfly, of being one of them. Now, I’m repulsed by the mere idea of mingling with them.” 0 likes
“I lower my head, and when our lips touch, it feels like I’ve finally found my way home after years of drifting in a barren wasteland.” 0 likes