Start by marking “Reawakening (The Passage of Hellsfire, Book 3)” as Want to Read:
Reawakening (The Passage of Hellsfire, Book 3)

Read Book

Reawakening (The Passage of Hellsfire, Book 3)

To undo a mistake made a thousand years in the past, the wizard Hellsfire used his magic to bring down the Great Barrier that once divided the northern and southern lands. In doing so, he nearly brought war to his own homeland, and he afflicted the love of his life, Princess Krystal of Alexandria, with a potent and deadly curse.

Since then, Hellsfire has been working in Tyr
Published October 7th 2015 by Longshot Publishing (first published August 7th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Reawakening, please sign up.
Marc Yes, it is coming on audiobook. Most likely by the end of summer.
Marc It depends entirely on the sales of the second book.

Jean
Oct 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

A Good Deed Backfiring..

Hellsfire is on a quest to cure his princess.

His journey leads him to more, more information, tasks, and problems.

He has way too much to deal with including ancient runes, a demon, as well as curing Krystal.

This was the best book in the series so far, in my opinion because it was packed with suspense and action. .

Bryan Zee did well with the narration.

Note:
"This audio book was provided by the author, narrator, or publisher at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review."

Readiculously Peachy
Check out my original review on my blog: Readiculously Peachy

My Review:

I received a copy from the author to read and review in return.

Once again, Marc Johnson pulled it off! Reawakening, just like its previous books in this wonderful series, has successfully pulled me into Hellsfire's crazy magical world and filled my mind with obsession and admiration for this book.

The story starts off where we left off in What Once Was Once, where we reunite with our courageous young wizard, Hellsfire, w
Unorthodox Mama
Aug 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The series has had a bit of a face lift with BEAUTIFUL covers. I love all the covers but I wish I could have the kindle covers on physical books. They blew my mind.

This is a tough review to write. I am having a HUGE book hang over combined with a case of the feels.
The only real words coming in my brain right now consists of "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" and "WHYYYYYYY?!"
Everything else is heart ache and a feeling I have yet to decipher.

This series has become a fandom of mine. I am pretty obsessed with
Majanka
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

First of all, Reawakening is a great book. Let that be said. But if you want to fully enjoy it, I recommend reading the series in order. I didn’t, and it’s a lot more confusing that way, believe me. I’m now going to read book one and two as soon as I find some time, and then re-read the third book. But I didn’t have time before I needed to review this book. C’est la vie.

Anyway, Hellsfire is a wizard who brought down t
Jamie
Reawakening was definitely worth the wait. It is by far the best and my favorite of this series so far. I was on the edge of my seat from the beginning to the end. The author brought so much more to this story and the characters.

Hellsfire and some friends travel to the Burning Sands to try to find Premier and a cure for Princess Krystal. What they find is so much more. From learning about ancient demons to a realm of fairies, Hellsfire has a lot to deal with. He needs to find a cure for Krystal
MELODY
Aug 31, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is Book Three in The Passage of Hellsfire Series by Marc Johnson. I will start by saying fantasy is not my normal cup of tea and I think I would highly recommend reading the series in order - I was confused from time to time and felt a bit outside the story, not knowing character histories and such.

However, Mr. Johnson writes beautifully, he pulls you in and makes you feel. Hellsfire is trying to find a way to break a curse on his love Krystal. He is fighting for her life and time is runni
David
Ilana
Mar 21, 2018
John Smith
Feb 22, 2016
Book Giveaways: Print & Ebook Giveaway - The Passage of Hellsfire series 1 5 Sep 29, 2015 11:19AM

• The Turning Tides (Marina's Tales, #4)
  • A Darker Shade of Sorcery (The Realmers #1)
  • When Fully Fused (Schasm #3)
  • Sky Ghosts: Marco (Sky Ghosts, #1.5)
  • Daughter of Lions
  • Birthright (Descendant, #2)
  • Alora: The Wander-Jewel (Alora, #1)
  • To The Falls (The Falls Trilogy #1)
  • Borrowed Heart (Evie Sanders, #1)
  • Destruction from Twins (Lor Mandela, #1)
  • Wildflower (Wildflower, #1)
  • Robin in the Hood (Robbin' Hearts Series #1)
  • Over the Rainbow
  • Damaged: Natalie's Story
  • Escape from Witchwood Hollow
  • Dark Dreams and Dead Things (Dead Things, #2)
  • War of the Witch (Legacies of Talimura, #1)
  • Familiar
Marc Johnson has moved a lot since his parents divorced when he was two. He also can't answer a straight question and has developed a taste for sarcastic wit over the years. Probably also for the same reason.

He hasn't won any awards, but he does have a deep knowledge of Transformers, Star Trek, and The Twilight Zone--his top three geeky loves. He writes because he loves stories and hopes to one da