Start by marking “Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)

Did I Mention I Need You?

(DIMILY #2)

4.05  ·  Rating details ·  14,818 ratings  ·  1,206 reviews
Love has no rules.

It’s been a year since Eden Munro last saw Tyler Bruce: her stepbrother…and secret love. Although they swore to ignore their feelings and put their family first, Eden can’t help but feel excited when Tyler invites her to join him in New York City for the summer.

But it’s not like anything is going to happen. Eden is happy with her boyfriend Dean, and she k
Published March 1st 2016 by Sourcebooks Fire (first published October 19th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Did I Mention I Need You?, please sign up.
Estelle Maskame Did I Mention I Need You? was released a month ago in the United Kingdom.
Allyssa Tuper I would read the first book because then you will understand the story better because the first book leads into the second book

·  14,818 ratings  ·  1,206 reviews

Start your review of Did I Mention I Need You? (The DIMILY Trilogy, #2)
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***4,25 "No Te Rindas" stars***

Damn and hell, what i've gone through for once again???
Estelle Maskame, are you trying to kill me???
How can you do this to me???
God, i fuckin' love this series, but each book is fuckin' hurting me so damn much!!!

I don't know why, but Estelle has the gift to making me feel the exact feelings as our heroes are feeling at the exact moment that i'm reading....
Is this a good thing???
Yep, because it's showing that she is able to pass her message with a unique and i
Maria Espadinha
Jul 18, 2019 rated it really liked it
Balance is Calling

The previous book of this trilogy starts with Eden and Tyler as Eden and Hell. In this second installment, we’re gonna meet a more mature (even likable) Tyler and a bit (a lot?!) bitchy Eden.
Well... one of the main functions of love is blending and trading, and ... I can think of just one reason why angels attract demons — they are answering an imperious call from Master Balance, whilst striving for a better world!...

Love is a Warrior and we didn’t even know! 😜
Sarah Elizabeth
(Source: I received a digital copy of this book for free on a read-to-review basis. Thanks to SOURCEBOOKS Fire and NetGalley.)

“I don’t want you. I need you.”

This was an enjoyable sequel to ‘Did I mention I love you’, and I once again enjoyed the forbidden romance.

It seemed pretty obvious in this book that Eden and Tyler were still in love with each other, and that spending the summer together was only going to make things more intense and more complicated. I liked Tyler more in this
Cody
Nov 18, 2015 rated it really liked it
Did I Mention I Need You was everything that I could of asked for in a sequel. The angst and tension was at an all time high and the plot only thickened with guilt and betrayal the longer it went on. The relationship between Eden and Tyler was a dream come true one minute and a heartbreaking nightmare the next. Lovers of this series will not want to miss this explosive follow up.

DIMINY takes place a year after Did I Mention I Miss You. Eden has been in a happy relationship with Dean but now she
Filipa
Oct 25, 2015 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: borrowed
2.5 Someone please shoot me.
When I started reading this book I thought "Hey, I like this one better than the first! This is great!" and it all went downhill from there. Soon after, I was ready to throw this book out of the window and/or burn it.

The one thing that kept me going was the fact that I have to return this book to my best friend (who happens to love this trilogy) asap. Also, Estelle's writing did make it a little more bearable and captivating. Other than that, I was rolling my eyes eve
Allison
Minor spoilers ahead... I guess. To be honest, there's not really much of a plot here at all so I'm not sure how much can be spoiled, but anyway, you've been warned.

So the book opens a year later and we (the readers) have missed all of the good stuff. Eden has been dating Dean for the duration of her and Tyler's separation and Tyler has been on his tour/living in New York. We are never given any insight into how these events transpired- which sucks. Eden is just all of a sudden in love with Dea
˗ˏˋ n o v i  ˎˊ˗
Did I Mention I Need You? - Estelle Maskame | January 2016 | 4/5 STARS

I started this right after I finished the first book Did I Mention I Love You ? and thank god this was already out because I might have died of feels if it wasn't ( not that I'm not dying of feels now ).
This book didn't directly continue after where the last one ended, there was a bit of a time jump which I actually didn't mind. I liked that the characters were a bit older now and all kinda went their own ways. I also think
Kibbenza
Mar 03, 2016 rated it did not like it
The tagline on this book is: "Love has no rules."

Except, yes, it does. And one of those rules is: you don't cheat on your boyfriend with his best friend. Or, for said best friend, you don't cheat with your best friend's girl, who happens to be your stepsister. Whichever one makes it sound more fucked up, because it is.

So! Round Two of Eden and Tyler's Super Taboo Romance! Which is less taboo and more just them being selfish assholes. Because, really, I am not getting anything about this that sa
Sophie
Dec 02, 2015 rated it really liked it
I received an Advance Reader Copy from the publisher via NetGalley. This in no way impacted on my view.

I had some issues with book 1, which you'll see if you take a look at my review, but I found myself still wanting to read this book, and am glad I did, because I really enjoyed it.

Did I Mention I Need You? takes place a year after the events of DIMILY, Eden hasn't seen her stepbrother, Tyler, since last summer, and is glad for it. Her relationship with her boyfriend Dean is good, but she can't
Natalia
May 21, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary
I wasn’t planning to continue this series, because I wasn’t the biggest fan of the first book, but I’m glad I did. I had lots of issues whit this one as well, but overall it was fun and addicting (or at least most of it, I’ll get to the part where I wanted to strangle the main character later).
The story follow Eden 2 years after the evens of the first book and she has decided to spend the summer whit Tyler. During those 2 years they have tried their best to get over each other. Now Eden is datin
naz
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OH MY GOD WHAT JUST HAPPENED. WHAT WAS THAT ENDING.

btw for those who care, full review: http://enchantedbookcase.blogspot.com...
Miia
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The ending kills me every time💔
Amy
Mar 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
[SPOILERS] I don't get why this book has a better rating then first, because this one annoyed me a lot more. Eden her behaviour was super selfish, not to mention bitchy. She got upset about ever tiny little thing Tyler did while SHE'S the one cheating on her boyfriend. I just had a less connection with Eden in this book, but the story was still really entertaining and I CANT WAIT for book 3 and to see how it will all comes together.
Kelsey
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loved it at first, but when i got closer to the end, i felt like the book lost its fun. It was so serious. But still a very good book!
Wendy
So, the other day I was searching on bol.com (Dutch webshop) and I found the Did I Mention I Love You? ebooks and they were hella cheap. The DIMILY trilogy had been on my TBR list for a while now, so I bought them. I’m glad I bought them both, because I couldn’t stand to wait any longer to read Did I Mention I Need You? after DIMILY (now I have to wait another month for Did I Mention I Miss You? but that aside). I’ve been enjoying this book so much and I wish this series would never stop.

The sto
Susan
Mar 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley, ya
Did I Mention I Need You?

Estelle Maskame

Holy cow! I can't breathe......I just finished reading DID I MENTION I NEED YOU which is the second book in the Did I Mention I Love You series by Estelle Maskame and I'm just floored. This series has shredded my heart twice now and I'm telling you, this second book hurt way more than the first one did.

DID I MENTION I NEED YOU had my heart beating much faster than normal from the very first page. Once again Tyler had me wanting to kick his butt and at the
nat.
Mar 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
I'm a little disappointed with this one 'cause I really liked the first book, but Eden was whiny, selfish and downright annoying and Tyler was no better although his reasoning for doing what he did at the end was valid, so I'll give him that. but other than that my heart sang every time they were miserable. I don't know if I'll read the 3rd book, depends on how much I hate myself that day! ... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Alice
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another amazingly addictive read from Estelle Maskame! I love this series to pieces but the will they won't they between Tyler and Eden gets to much. I really want them to be together, I need them to be together. For my sanity at least! Eden and Tyler have made it up there as one of my favourite couples and I desperately need them to end up together without one of them backing out and ruining it or Tiffani sticking her beak it doesn't belong.

I want Did I Mention I Miss You? NOW!!!
Melissasfandomworld
Allright.. So I've just finished this book and I'm not able to pick myself together just yet. My heart is broken and crushed and lying on the floor right now.. And the next book is due to release in July.. JULY! That's a freaking long time I'll have to wait, sh*t. I liked the first book, especially more so towards the end, but this book definitely gets a SOLID 4 stars. It held me captured from beginning till end and it's just a huge emotional rollercoaster all throughout the book. I really need ...more
Shane
Dec 19, 2015 rated it liked it
I enjoyed the first book and with the way it ended, I was beyond eager to read Did I Mention I Need You? Now while the love and intensity between Eden and Tyler still came through as believable between the pages, the story was mostly frustrating for me. I found some of Eden's behavior throughout rather naive and couldn't make sense of some of the things she'd say, and while I liked Tyler for the majority of the book, I hated what he did in the end because it came so abrupt and out of nowhere.

Le
Cassandra (Thebookishcrypt)
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: on-my-shelves
OH. MY. GOD!!!!! This book has done it!! It has made me fall in love with this trilogy which is something that the first book was nowhere near accomplishing.
I loved how the first book takes place in LA but we get to see New York in this one. There's nothing more entertaining than moving characters into a different setting and witnessing the differences it sparks in them.
I was really looking forward to reading what else Eden and Tyler would get into but I never in a million years thought I was g
Melissa
4 we are officially going to hell stars

photo giphy_17.gif

The first book in the series Did I Mention I Love You leaves off with a little cliffhanger. So I had an idea where the direction of this book was going, and I was excited to continue with this story.

After graduation from High School, Eden decides to take a 6 week trip to New York to visit her stepbrother, Tyler. Eden and Tyler have history and there is already sexual tension there. Considering Eden has a boyfriend, taking this trip might not be the
Morris
Jul 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
I had such great hopes for “Did I Mention I Need You.” Unfortunately, they fell far short.

Anyone who read my review of “Did I Mention I Love You” will know that I thought there were many flaws with the book, but I did think that they were fixable and was going to read the second because the premise was so good. Let me tell you, the problems not only remained but managed to become worse.

Eden is infuriatingly naive and grating. Tyler was actually pretty good until the out-of-nowhere ending. There
Amber
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
MY HEART
NiCoLeTa E. {Addicted To Books}
***ARc generously provided via NetGalley for the exchange of an honest review***
Jessica
Feb 26, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
2.5
I really didn't like this, as you can probably tell by my rating. It started to pick up at the end but overall it wasn't for me and it could have been atleast 100 pages shorter.
Kris (frantic4romantic)
I always try to write my reviews right after I finish a book so my memories and emotions are fresh. So, here goes.

I’m reeling. Speechless. This book took my emotions so high, then brought them so low. I can’t even describe fully what I’m feeling. Happy? Sad? Relieved? Heartbroken? All of the above? Whatever I’m feeling, I feel it all over.

I LOVE well written romances — all kinds. It’s pretty much exclusively what I read. You can throw fantasy, sci-fi, historical, or whatever sub genre next to it
Brinley
I felt like the last book in this trilogy was a bit better than this one. This takes place two years after the last one, so I would've expected the characters to have grown and changed a bit. Tyler definitely changed for the better, and I really liked him in this one. Eden on the other hand, got so obnoxious and irritating in this one. She led Dean on for almost the entire book, and has to be forced into finally breaking up with him. Also, her over the top possessiveness of Tyler got old very qu ...more
Rê
2 “Being his stepsister is the least of your problems” STARS

ARC via NetGalley

I’ll start by saying I didn’t read the first book in the series. Somehow I ended up requesting the second one without realizing there was a first, but I have to say the author managed to write a sequel that didn’t leave me lost. I was able to follow the story quite well and maybe that was a result of how far the main characters were from home and everyone else they knew during most of the book.

For

• Miss You
  • Love You
  • Another Story of Bad Boys
  • Begin Again (Again, #1)
  • After We Fell (After, #3)
  • After Ever Happy (After, #4)
  • Another Story of Bad Boys (Another Story of Bad Boys, #2)
  • After (After, #1)
  • After We Collided (After, #2)
  • Another story of bad boys - Le final (Bloom)
  • Culpa mía (Culpables #1)
  • Culpa nuestra (Culpables #3)
  • Culpa tuya (Culpables #2)
  • My Dilemma is You (My Dilemma is You, #1)
  • Ébano (Enfrentados #2)
  • Marfil (Enfrentados, #1)
  • Before (After, #5)
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
Estelle Maskame is a novelist from Peterhead in Scotland. After gaining universal acclaim online during her teenage years, she signed a print contract with the Edinburgh-based publisher Black & White Publishing at the age of seventeen. She left school and now writes full-time. Did I Mention I Love You? is her first novel. ...more

DIMILY (4 books)
  • Did I Mention I Love You? (DIMILY, #1)
  • Did I Mention I Miss You? (DIMILY, #3)
  • Just Don't Mention It (DIMILY, #4)