Start by marking “Rock Steady (Rock Band, #2)” as Want to Read:
Rock Steady (Rock Band, #2)

Rock Steady

(Rock Band #2)

Second book in the popular Rock Band series.

He kept it casual

Superstar guitarist Ramsey's reputation as a bad-boy rocker is exceeded only by his dedication to his music. He's worked hard for the success of his hit metal band Toxsin, and he intends to enjoy it -- completely. When a jilted groupie gets back at him for a one-night stand with an intimate - and completely
Published June 7th 2016 by Sourcebooks Casablanca

Start your review of Rock Steady (Rock Band, #2)
✰ Bianca ✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰

description

We all remember RAMSEY - guitarist of the very famous metal band Toxsin.

He's just had a little affair thingy with a groupie, but the poor girl probably thought it was a forever kind of love... And even though he never lies to the girls about his intentions, she still got him drunk and dragged him to a tattoo studio to get him the most rockstar-inappropriate tattoo: cherry blossoms!!!! In a very private area!!
But still an area he undresses for the rock audience every night on stage. And a famous
Tori
Originally posted at http://smexybooks.com/2016/06/review-...

Favorite Quote: “Look, it’s too early in the morning for your commitment issues.”

Ramsey is a well known and seemingly jaded guitarist with the band Toxsin. His fame, fortune, and rumored sexual prowess has not only made him a legend but also the target of a scorned groupie. When he tosses her aside after a one night stand, she gets her revenge by getting him intoxicated and having an inappropriate tattoo placed in an intimate area.
Beth
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sizzling Sexual Chemistry!

Tattoo artist Jewel is doing her best to make it on her own. You could say she is a struggling artist, when a high profile rock star stumbles into the tattoo shop where she works. He is so impressed with Jewels work that he will do just about anything to get her to come on the road with him as their personal tattoo artist.

Ramsey is a bad boy rocker who loves his music. When a jilted lover pays off a tattoo artist to make him a laughing stock, he rushes to get it fixed.
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Leigh's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Rock Steady was an entertaining story with hot, sexy rock gods, partying to excess and strong women who go after what they want. It kept me interested and I enjoyed getting to see Ramsey again after meeting the guys in Toxsin in the first book in the series.

Unfortunately though, my thoughts regarding this book where shockingly similar to the way I felt about the first book in the series: it was cute, it was entertaining, but it had
Lover of Romance
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance My Review Updated

In Rock Steady, we have our hero who is guitarist for the rock metal band Toxsin. But when a groupie gets him drunk and he finds himself with a cherry tattoo on his stomach, he needs a emergency fix from a tattoo artist and they find the best of the best...Jewel. Jewel against her parents advice, moved to the big city, found a small run down apartment that she can barely afford, to live the dream of being an tatoo artist. Her dream
Samantha
Nov 16, 2015 rated it really liked it
4 pleasantly entertained stars. I loved Ramsey in the first book so when I read the next one was his story, I was all over it. Dawn Ryder didn't let me down so she's a goddess. Jewel was most definitely a great match for Ramsey. I think that's the biggest win for this story, how well suited Ramsey and Jewel are for one another.

Ramsey's riding the rocker lifestyle high of endless women, alcohol, partying and performing. He's talented, gorgeous and borderline cocky. Underneath his first few
Danielle
Mar 20, 2016 rated it liked it
I recently just became a fan of Ryder's work with her series Unbroken Heroes so I thought I would give this series a try. This is the second book in this rock star series and honestly I didn't fall in love with storyline.

If you read the previous book you're familiar with the characters in the band but if you're like me and reading this series starting with this book then you're getting to know the characters like I am and I really hard a hard time liking them.

So we meet Ramsey who by the way
Kris
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wrrt, 2016
I received a copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads

After reading the first book in this series I was on board for #2 immediately. Dawn Ryder is a new to me author and her first book was awesome. I was interested to see her progression because I thought she had a good storyline going & interesting characters to build on. This installment is about Ramsey, lead guitarist of the band, Toxsin. He's a party boy, always looking for the easy, the quick and the least involvement
Ruthie Taylor
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

4.5* Fast and fabulous stars!

This is the second in the series, and I think it is even better than the first - as soon as I started reading, I remembered the whole leather clothing making scenario, and was quite confident of a hot, fast ad furious ride. Well, I got that and a whole lot more. Do read book 1 first as it puts the situation in context and we do see Syon and Kate, and get a touch more of their deliciousness.

Diane Lynch
Mar 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: ebook
Rock Steady (Rock Band #2) by Dawn Ryder Dawn Ryder’s Rock Steady is a hit. Toxsin guitarist, Ramsey Brimer, needs emergency tattoo work done after a scorned groupie marks him with an unsuitable tattoo. He is intrigued by tattoo artist, Jewel Ryan, and convinces her to join the band’s tour. This contemporary rock star romance is suitable to new adult and adult audiences.

I like Jewel’s character. Having a design background, I love that she is a talented artist. I like that Ramsey’s tattoo became
Jeannie Zelos
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rock Steady, Dawn Ryder

Review from Jeannie Zelos book reviews
Genre: Romance, General Fiction (adult)
A rock star romance,a weakness for me...so I had to request it ;-) I loved book one and really enjoyed being back with Toxin. Though this story features Ramsey we still see the other band members, just the sort of read I enjoy best.
I laughed at parts of this– the start, Ramsey and That Tattoo– brilliant. I kind of sympathised with the groupie... though she did know what she was getting into so it
Stephanie
May 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
A rock star romance with some turbulent emotions.
Ramsey is a rocks tar living life in excess. But it all starts to catch up to him when he goes to the tattoo parlor that Jewel works at to have a cherry blossom tattoo covered up.
Although Jewel is in some serious list for Ramsey she doesn't let him push her around, which is exactly what he needs in his life. So what is he to do but offer for her to come on tour with his band so that she can keep updating the tattoo she created for him.
Jewel is
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Rock Steady book two in Dawn Ryder's Rock Band series takes readers on another blazing hot leg of everyone's favorite rockers Toxsin's road tour! When bad boy guitarist Ramsey finds himself in need of damage control to cover up an image contrary tattoo, years of emotional defenses are challenged when he is confronted with his undeniable and genuine attraction to tattoo artist Jewel. Dawn Ryder knows her way around male leads that struggle with the thin line between civility and savage. A story ...more
Dawn Liddle
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: wicked-reads
* I received a free copy to read and review for wicked reads review team*

Jewel is trying to make it on her own and that means working the graveyard shift at one of the best tattoo shops in town.
Ramsey the bad boy rocker needs the help of a talented tattooist to help fix a tattoo gone wrong at the hands of a scornful ex.
The book is pretty hot i enjoyed the characters, Ramsey required a lot of forgiving from Jewel which got a little tiresome but what do you expect from a bad boy rocker.

This
Heather andrews
Mar 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I loved Ramsey I thought he was seriously sexy, "Ramsey reached out, and his hand stroked her chin. “I let you ink my skin. Put your mark on me.” The men in this band are close knit and have a great relationship with each other I loved watching them bust Ramsey's balls and the reactions he has, “what the eff?” he demanded of pretty much everyone in the room. “I’m jealous. So what? I’d think you’d all be happy.” I really liked this book the characters are well developed and loveable.
April
Mar 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016-read
I got an advanced copy from net gallery.com

This book was awesome and I didn't want to put it down! The imagery the writer created was top notch. As I was reading I could imagine seeing the dragon or being transported to the apartment. So, many times the writer was so clear in the descriptions and details you could almost see what was being described. This is a very well written book and I loved how complicated the characters are and how the story line developed! This is a must read book!!!
Kim Vanravenswaay
Apr 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! First a leather expert is needed on tour for their wardrobe, then a tattoo artist. I'm wondering if Taz's lady will be needed for his sushi addiction. Truly though I had a smile on my face practically the whole time I was reading Rock Steady. Jewel is always ready to put Ramsey in his place. Ramsey can't wait to issue his next dare for Jewel, to pretty much get her to do the things he wanted her to do all a long.
Louise
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These boys are seriously delicious and their women are creative, strong and smart...a true joy to read.
Romancing the Book
Jun 30, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica, contemporary
Reviewed by Amy W
Book provided by NetGalley
Originally posted at Romancing the Book

Can a tattoo artist and a member of a rock band find common ground? Author Dawn Ryder dives in to see in Rock Steady, the second book in the Rock Band series.

One of the most interesting aspects of the story for me is the concept of tattoo rescue. I didn’t realize there was a specific phrase used to describe fixing a tattoo. I was very impressed with the descriptive language used to help me get a visual of how bad
SaDeAn
Sandra R
Mar 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. Really well written erotic and steamy romance about one of the wild members of a hard core rock group. Ramsey meets Jewel when after a drunken night his 'date' for the evening makes him get a flower tattoo. Jewel reworks it to a dragon and is signed on to tour with the group so she can keep an eye on it and finish it; needless to say one thing leads to another between the H/h. Pretty quickly too - with slow burn for a while then they get right into it. There's wild parties, jealousy ...more
Rebecca
May 25, 2019 rated it liked it
Rock stars and tattoo artists are two of my favorites when it comes to my junk food books. So I liked these two, but I don't really know if their story worked for me. Why would he bring her on tour? He could just fly her wherever they were and have her finish the tattoo. So that was dumb. And then the other company contract stuff was also kind of dumb. All of the issues felt manufactured for drama and didn't really make a lot of sense. So, while I liked Ramsey and Jewel, the story was a little ...more
Marci ** 3 star default **
I wanted to DNF @ 68%. Doormat. Goes to other woman... twice... and then says it's to see if she'll care enough about it to call him on it.... within just a few paragraphs they are fully made up - both times - and this is normal. And, both times making out with someone else happens after he supposedly had a realization of how special she was. I don't usually DNF but the connection wasn't there and I didn't want to re-read that scenario two more times before the end of the book. I ended up ...more
Andriana
Feb 04, 2019 rated it liked it
Though I enjoyed parts of this, I felt like Ramsey's over the top behavior got a little tiring. He did a lot of mock biting (like, just while talking to someone he'd snap his jaws) -- stuff like that that felt like if I were around someone doing all this I'd be extremely annoyed. And look, I get it -- any rock star is going to have to a past but again, just TOO MUCH of a good thing is not a good thing.
Kristina Curtis
Oct 29, 2018 rated it liked it
This book was not as good as the first in the series. I thought the chapters were too long. There was sex galore and not enough of real life substance otherwise. I would read the rest of the bands' stories though as I feel invested in the group.
Terri Hebert
Jun 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Had some reservations about this book because I usually do not read this type of book, but I loved it. The characters and storyline are phenomenal. Dawn Ryder did an amazing job with this book .
Sammi
Nov 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Great series so far but really wish the author hadnt taken such a ling hiatus.
Krista Schlecht
Oct 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I Love it !!!! Need more !!!! I want to read about them all !!!!! ...more
Haidee Sell
May 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Shelves: default, library
Really liked this secnd book. Taz needs his book, please :)
Kim
Apr 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: rock-stars
Rock Steady is the 2nd book in a series featuring different couples in each book, but I have to admit I felt as though I needed to read Rock Me Two Times (book 1) before starting this one. The first chapter of Rock Steady drops us in the middle of what feels like a continuation of a previous scene where the band members have been looking for Ramsay, their guitarist. Apparently he wandered off with his occasional fling and groupie Tia who decided to get a little revenge on him for his lack of ...more
« previous 1 3 next »

• Fighting Attraction (Redemption, #4)
  • Full Contact (Redemption, #3)
  • Insider (Exodus End, #1)
  • Heated (Most Wanted, #2)
  • Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
  • In Your Corner (Redemption, #2)
  • Wanted (Most Wanted, #1)
  • Hot Ticket (Sinners on Tour, #3)
  • Ignited (Most Wanted, #3)
  • Backstage Pass (Sinners on Tour, #1)
  • Against the Ropes (Redemption, #1)
  • Rock Hard (Sinners on Tour, #2)
  • Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5)
  • The Sinners on Tour Boxed Set (Sinners on Tour #1-5)
  • Sex Machine (Sex Machine, #1)
  • Exclusively Yours (Kowalski Family, #1)
  • Claimed (Club Sin, #1)
  • Trouble Walks In (The McGuire Brothers, #2)
Dawn Ryder has not been abducted by gypsies. She stepped through a time tunnel and has been busy writing about Scots in kilts and English Knights for Kensington’s Brava line. but she will return, very soon to her special operations guys and the other characters that are demanding their turn to tell their story. please check back for updates and click on over to MaryWine.com to discover what she’s ...more

Rock Band (2 books)
  • Rock Me Two Times (Rock Band, #1)