Start by marking “Dream Spell (Earthen Witch World Shorts, #1)” as Want to Read:
Dream Spell (Earthen Witch World Shorts, #1)

Dream Spell

(Earthen Witch World Shorts #1)

April Carver is surviving by hiding amongst humans, just as she wanted, but when she's pulled into a dream spell, her carefully constructed world comes crashing down.

When light witch April Carver finds herself in a dream spell, she knows it's significant, but doesn't realize the man that cast the spell and waits for her is her mate, Ian Harlow, the man she spelled herself
ebook
Published April 1st 2016 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about Dream Spell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Spell

Start your review of Dream Spell (Earthen Witch World Shorts, #1)
Máh
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Even though she had the life she always dreamed of, something wasn't right and she could feel it. Follow April as she is pulled into a dream spell and starts to reconsider everything that has happened in her life so far.
In this Earthen Witch World Short you will take a look at some of the other people living in this fantastic world created by Sarah. It isn't direct linked to the Novels but has every bit of the excitement and action that we've come to love.
Erin Nakasone
Feb 01, 2016 rated it really liked it
I was fortunate enough to be offered the opportunity to read this novella before its release by the wonderfully talented Sarah Doughty herself. At first, I was a little nervous; supernatural romance/erotica is a genre I had zero experience in and I had no idea what to expect. Despite the initial hesitation, I ended up really enjoying it. Dream Spell is a companion to Doughty’s Earthen Witch series, and while I have yet to read the main books, I found that it didn’t take away from my understandin ...more
Elizabeth
Jan 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
 photo PicsArt_02-01-02.15.11_zpsfms9g1k3.jpg

Dream Spell is the first short story in Sarah Doughty's Earthen Witch World Shorts novella series.
This story puts a new spin on the phrase "chasing your dreams."

I enjoyed this one. Honestly, not as much as her full length novels, but that's probably because this one lacked the great action scenes that Sarah writes so well. Still, it packs quite an emotional punch in so few pages. Nicely done, Sarah. Keep them coming!

photo PicsArt_02-02-11.31.28_zpswwmxkkbp.jpg

photo PicsArt_02-02-11.51.08_zpsyuvacbn8.jpg
Ra Cristina
Apr 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book is actually a novella that I could not stop reading from the moment I started. Normally I'm not such a fast reader but this story was so good that two hours after I started it half of it was already read. ☺️

April made me think so much about myself. She is trying to live 'a normal life' but she knows she will never be able to do so, simply because she is not like everyone else. She is trying to protect her baby and reconnects with her first and only love, Ian. What happens after is exc
May Timani
Apr 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"Living a secret life was never easy..... But I wanted that kind of life"

April wanted to live a 'normal' life; being settled in one home with her husband and family, not having to always move and hide. But she was far from being 'normal'.

"Lying to my husband wasn’t something I enjoyed. But he was human. I wasn’t."

As a witch, April's life was about to change...
Once again, Author Sarah Doughty takes us on a journey through a world of humans and others. Get ready to be swept away through a passiona
Janine
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview of this book and frankly, I could not put it down. I read straight through from start to finish. The suspense kept me on the edge of my seat (well, my bed........) and just wouldn't allow me to stop.
This is the first of Sarah's books that I have read, but now plan on reading more, as I loved this so much and I love her poetry.
You definitely want to check this book out!!!!
Shannon Rieger
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great book from a talented author who intrigues me with the stories she builds. This is the second book I've read by Sarah, and I was not disappointed. I recommend this book, this author, for a time well-spent. I want to tell you more, but I fear I will give up the best details of the book! Read it for yourself. Enjoy!
Soshinie
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A gratifying read! Sometimes having everything you ever wanted is not always enough when you're constantly plagued with the feeling that something major is missing. A very well written novella by the talented Sarah Doughty. Keep up the awesome work!
Kris Johnston
Jan 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another excellent read from an excellent author! I completely enjoyed this short read, and another glimpse into the Earthen Witch universe! Well done, Sarah! Love it!
Tiffany-Amber
Apr 22, 2016
Fani-Kayode Omoregie
Sep 03, 2016
Gi
rated it did not like it
Aug 16, 2019
Aug 02, 2016
Ashley
added it
Aug 04, 2016
Goodreads Librari...: Final cover and update data request 3 11 Jan 12, 2016 10:56PM

• First Kisses and Other Misfortunes (Grimbaud, #1.5)
  • Love Charms and Other Catastrophes (Grimbaud, #2)
  • A Spark Unseen (The Dark Unwinding, #2)
  • Sisi: Empress on Her Own (Sisi, #2)
  • The Accidental Empress (Sisi, #1)
  • The Knowing (The Forgetting, #2)
  • Love Fortunes and Other Disasters (Grimbaud, #1)
  • The Last Days of Magic
  • Dark Rising: A Paranormal and Fantasy Romance Limited Edition Collection
  • Vindicated (Fall of Angels, #3)
  • Forsaken (Fall of Angels, #2)
  • Afterlife (Fall of Angels, #4)
  • The Surface Breaks
  • Five ​Dark Fates (Three Dark Crowns, #4)
Moonlit whispers of the soul.

Conjuring words from the ether is like breathing — my weapon — my therapy. It allows me to weed through all the pain, in an effort to find myself again.

My name is Sarah Doughty and I suffer from complex PTSD, depression, and debilitating anxiety. And if I don’t have a migraine, I have a headache. Every. Single. Day. Though I am terrified of the night, crowds, and much

Earthen Witch World Shorts (2 books)
  • Zoe (Earthen Witch World Shorts #2)