Start by marking “Promise You (Roommate Romance, #5)” as Want to Read:
Promise You (Roommate Romance, #5)

Promise You (Roommate Romance #5)

4.57  ·  Rating details ·  14 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
** ALL sales of this title made on or before November 15th, 2015 will benefit the WOUNDED WARRIOR PROJECT **

Danielle never realized just how much her brother meant to her until reality slapped her in the face, forcing her to wake up and pay attention. After a shattering tour overseas, Dylan returned home to live with Danielle. Knowing he needed more care than his sister co
Published November 3rd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Promise You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Promise You

Ashley Ehlers
Oct 23, 2015 rated it really liked it
Originally posted on Paranormal Sisters: http://paranormalsisters.blogspot.com...

*Was given a copy from the author in exchange for my honest review*

This was a sweet tale and by the end of it I was a little bit smitten by it. Though I wished Danielle and Travis didn't keep their relationship secret for so long because I wished we could have seen them go on a real date, but other than that it was an enjoyable read.

Being a military wife it did break my heart watching Dylan go through with having t
Tonya
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Review from Abibliophobia Anonymous Book Reviews

If you are looking for a quickie, um, I mean a quick, hot and steamy read that has a great story line, look no farther than this. This is the book that fits all of that. Actually all of the Roommate Romaces do! I love this story.

Danielle, or Dani, is a nurse. But she also takes care of her brother who is recovering from losing his leg in the war. She is wearing herself thin working and taking care of Dylan.

Travis is Dylan’s battle buddy and best fr
Laurel Johnson
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this book! I couldn't put it down.

Dylan is all Danielle has left and when he comes home from wounded from the war she wants nothing more than to to take care of him. Dylan realizes Danielle needs help and knows she'll never ask for it or complain about working and taking care of him so he invites his battle buddy Travis to come and help out. Danielle has no prior warning until she runs into him. Danielle and Travis feel the connection but Danielle refuses to acknowledge it publicly afrai
Charlotte Skibicki
Couldn't put it down! Great stand alone read. Danielle is a strong woman doing what she has to in order to take care of her wounded war vet brother. Travis wants to help his buddy recover after his war injuries. Their desire to help Dylan has brought them together, will he also keep them apart? No spoilers here, you have to read it to find out!

***all sales from this book made before Nov 15th, 2015 will benefit wounded warrior project***
N. Kuhn
Nov 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: military
*I received this book in exchange for an honest review*
This was a great romance. "Braiding your hair. It'll get knotted up otherwise." Unless you've ridden on the back of a bike, you don't know the struggle lol. I love how Danielle not only works hard but takes care of her brother. The ending was fantastic. This was such a great quick read. Loved it.
Kerry
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Some guy just shows up out of the blue but then she finds out her brother invited him. Without even consulting her! He's hot and her attraction just isn't going to work since her brother would flip out. Will she fight for her right to date or will she take the safer road and ignore the tention between her brother's best friend and herself?
Wow
**ARC for honest review
Novel Grounds
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
promiseyou
5 Huge Novella Loving Stars|Amazon|Goodreads
I hate these novellas. I hate how amazing Rene Folsom is at crafting them. These stories are quick and absolutely wonderful read. You always get the cuddly and the little bit of mess. This is the same. You have the love story and you have the mess they have to work through to make everyone a happily ever after.

As a military spouse this novel hit home a bit. Rene nailed it with her writing. This type of a situation is hard in any context, throw falli
Crystal's Many Reviewers
I’ve read the other books in this series by Folsom before, and so I couldn’t wait to start reading this one. Taking that into account, the Roommate Romance series are complete standalones, so you don’t have to read the other ones in the series to follow along.

I do have to say that I enjoyed this novella quite a bit, Folsom certainly does a great job with the smutty scenes in the books. But not only that but the characters are also very well written at the same time.

The only issue that I have wit
Claire Thake
Nov 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-reviews, 2015
Once again Rene Folsom has given us an amazing short story, that sucks you in from the very beginning. This book is about nurse Danielle, who shares a house with her brother Dylan, who has lost a leg in the war and needs a lot of extra care, which she graciously gives. Dylan then invites his best friend and fellow soldier Travis to move in with them and that when the sparks begin to fly in the best sort of way and Danielle finds herself attracted to her brothers best friend, which is of course g ...more
Andrea Rossi
Dec 27, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a nice addition to the Roommate Romance collection. I loved the relationship between Travis and Dani and the storyline and action flowed nicely. I think the only thing that slightly detracted from this story was Dani's deep concentration on feeling bad about the way she looked. Some of that in a story can help advance the plot but it got to be a bit too much here.

But otherwise it was a great story. Just like the author's other books , the writing style is smooth, flawless , and not cor
Joy Whiteside
Oct 24, 2015 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed reading this latest book by Rene Folsom. It moved along at a great pace, has awesome characters and a story that will keep you interested throughout. I would definitly recommend this book to my friends that enjoy a good read.
Heidi
Nov 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
great book even better read Rene Folsolm stories will blow you away
Barbara Cutrera
Feb 26, 2016
Amber Detjens
Nov 07, 2015
Rene Folsom
Oct 08, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Josiane
Dec 01, 2015
Campbell
Jul 30, 2017
GET A FREE BOOK >> www.renefolsom.com/newsletter

Rene Folsom, author of contemporary and paranormal, lives in Florida with her husband and three kids. She has officially diagnosed herself with creative ADD and often has a million and one writing projects going at once. In addition to writing, she is also a graphic artist who enjoys creating custom book covers for indie authors. She is definit
More about Rene Folsom...

Roommate Romance (5 books)
  • Heart You (Roommate Romance, #1)
  • Bind Me (Roommate Romance, #2)
  • Share You (Roommate Romance, #3)
  • Flatter Me (Roommate Romance, #4)