Start by marking “Mr. Wycherly's Wards (Classic Reprint)” as Want to Read:
Mr. Wycherly's Wards (Classic Reprint)

Mr. Wycherly's Wards (Classic Reprint)

Excerpt from Mr. Wycherly's Wards

When 10 there came a rumour, A whispering to me Of the grey town, the fey town, The town where I would be. Francis brett brett-smith.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books use
Published April 26th 2018 by Forgotten Books (first published September 27th 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Mr. Wycherly's Wards, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mr. Wycherly's Wards

Parsley Spasbinder
Feb 13, 2017
Betty
Mar 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
This book dates back to about 1908 so some might find it dated. I found it charming and an easy read. Actually didn't realize how much I was enjoying it until I came to the end. Now I feel just sad that I won't know what happened to the characters next. Time to go in search of more books by L. Allen Harker.
Prairieyesteryear
Apr 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
(I read the Project Gutenberg edition of this book.)

This was a charming book, chiefly due to many caring characters and the authors light-handed attitude of pragmatic understanding. A pleasant read, that yet, in the daily conundrums and choices of its characters, subtly challenges the reader to think over what might be right things to concern our life's attention.

The story launches with Mr. Wycherly's relocation from rural Scotland to Oxford with his two adopted boys. They find themselves undere
Stephen Robertson