Start by marking “Life is a Gift” as Want to Read:
Life is a Gift

Life is a Gift

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  41 Ratings  ·  8 Reviews
If you have a dream, you can make it come true. You can create your own heaven on earth, no matter what your starting point. You simply need to focus on what you desire, then get out of your own way. Whatever you ask for, this loving Universe always says yes - and it wants to deliver your gifts. So it is guiding you every step of the way.
Published September 6th 2007 by Piatkus (first published August 2nd 2007)

To ask other readers questions about Life is a Gift, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Life is a Gift

Лунната мечтателка
Вярно, че през първата половина на книгата не разбирах за какво става въпрос, а във втората авторката вече се повтаряше, но въпреки това ми хареса. Законът за привличането ме заинтригува.
Lisa Whitehead
Sep 10, 2012 rated it it was amazing
This is one of my all time favourite books from the Late Gill Edwards, if you liked the Secret and books on the law of attraction then you'll like this. IT begins by considering three different theories, before taking you along the path of life being a gift.... a beautiful book from a beautiful lady who has left this message as a great legacy to us all.
Miss Laney Us
Jun 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
During a period of challenging choices in my life this book helped me to see the joy of life. That its a gift to be cherished and not just taken for granted. Also that people come into your life for many reasons, some just for a time, learn from the experience for it is what you need to carry you to the next phase.
Emma
Jan 19, 2012 rated it it was amazing
I love Gill Edwards and have been reading her books and trying to live her philosophy for many, many years. This one is another corker, I love it. It makes you fall in love with life - that is if you weren't already.

Read it. You won't regret it.
Jessica
Oct 04, 2011 rated it it was amazing
One of my favourite books that I keep returning to often for inspiration and guidance.
Sudeeran Shanmughadoss
இதுபபோனற சுயமுனனேறற புததகஙகள யதாரதத வாழவில நடைமுறை சாததியததை எவவளவு சதவீதம கொடுககும எனபது கேளவிககுறி மடடுமே. ...more
C. Waters
Apr 13, 2013 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: life-is-a-gift
My favourite book on the law of attraction.
1st read in 2007 and I like to re-read every year or two. Bless you Gill, your philosophy has help be become a better, more loving human being.
Anna
Nov 16, 2011 rated it it was ok
Not too bad.I am not very impressed.
Krish Surroy
nicolacain
Feb 07, 2017
Janice
Apr 07, 2012
Gill was a chartered clinical psychologist by background, and worked full-time in the National Health Service throughout the 1980s. She grew up in a haunted house, began yoga and meditation in her teens, and was on a spiritual path for 30+ years. In 1989, a mystical experience changed her life – and she resigned from the NHS to write her first book, ‘Living Magically’ (Piatkus, 1991).
She trained i