Start by marking “Become the Woman of Your Dreams! 2 (Interactive Gender Transformation Feminization Erotica) (Aurora Sparks Interactive Erotica, #3)” as Want to Read:

(Aurora Sparks Interactive Erotica #3)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  4 ratings  ·  2 reviews
"You don't know any spells to turn men into women, do you?" you ask the wizard nervously, well aware of how strange the question must sound.

He scoffs. "You kidding? Gender transformation magic just so happens to be my specialty."

Your eyes widen. "No way... "This could be the solution to all my problems! The novel I'm working on is about a man who wakes up one morning as a
Kindle Edition
Published October 6th 2015 by Aurora Sparks Erotica

Be the first to ask a question about Become the Woman of Your Dreams! 2 (Interactive Gender Transformation Feminization Erotica)

really liked it 4.00  ·

Sakura Sternberg
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Full Disclosure: I did not finish this book… although not for lack of trying. To be perfectly honest, I’m not entirely sure anyone could ever “finish” this, as Aurora Sparks packs this wildly inventive interactive novel with more wall-to-wall weirdness and bizarre narrative tangents than you could shake a stick at. For starters, Become the Woman of Your Dreams! 2 is over 100,000 words long—twice the length of The Great Gatsby and a few words shy of matching Wuthering Heights in length. But Auror ...more
Steve Vander
That was very strange. Especially the part where there were, like, 9 afterlives. Then Abe Lincoln, as a lizard, humped me. Though that's after I humped a tumbleweed with legs. Which was after I humped a fish (I think).
沈 芳
Henry L. Schneider
Jul 02, 2017
HFG
Jul 20, 2017
Aurora Sparks is a young author of erotic fiction. Based in New York City, she loves to entertain and titillate with sensual tales that push boundaries and shatter taboos. Gender swap, BDSM, sissy and transgender erotica are her main interests right now, but she's always on the lookout for new ways to turn her readers on...

Aurora Sparks Interactive Erotica (3 books)
  • Become the Woman of Your Dreams! (Interactive Gender Transformation Feminization Erotica) (Aurora Sparks Interactive Erotica, #1)
  • SEX DUNGEONS OF THE RICH & FAMOUS (Interactive Alpha Billionaire BDSM Humiliation Erotica) (Aurora Sparks Interactive Erotica, #2)