Start by marking “Energy Reborn (The Energy Series, #4)” as Want to Read:
Energy Reborn (The Energy Series, #4)

Energy Reborn

(Energy Series #4)

*Final book of The Energy Series!*

After the trauma from their final battle with Exemplar, Tarek is certain Lena is better off without him. She deserves a life without the baggage he carries. She deserves someone…real. As he fights alongside Oren in Exemplar, one thought keeps him sane: He didn’t let Lena go. He gave her an out.

Lena has spent the last eight months trying to
Published 2016 by Untold Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Energy Reborn, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Energy Reborn

Angela McPherson
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This book is AMAZING! The best book in the Energy Series, for sure! Want to find out the beginning of Tarek and Lena's life? Lynn has their story for FREE on Wattpad... and the stories are amazing!
kariny v
* i received a free ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review*

I cannot believe this series is over!!! all the tears and the feels and the awesomeness has finally come to an end!!!

This whole series has been an action-packed roller coaster filled with secrets, twists, treacheries and lies!

Lynn Vroman has created a gang! A group of tight-knit friends that just form this amazing connection! You come to love each and every member of their team so much! They all play such an important role
Kim Light
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved this series and such a perfect ending! I love the imagination that went in to creating these different worlds. And of course, such a touching love story between Tarek and Lena. " they will always find each other." I would love to see Ms. Vroman create another series with her well thought out characters- I hate that this is the last book!
Sarah Mccracken
Jan 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this ending! I won't spoil it but it was a fun read and the author did a good job of keeping Lena exactly as she should be.
Joy
Jun 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Energy Reborn is the final book in the exciting, action packed and heartfelt Energy Series. In the previous book we were left pondering on the new reality that all of our favorite characters were facing. I for one was crossing my fingers hoping that everything was finally going to work out and that our couples would be living happily ever after in peace. I’m not going to go into details with how the story goes nor discuss the twists and turns. I will leave those for the reader to experience firs ...more
Angela McPherson
I love reading series', the lead up to the final book is the best journey. However, I find that the last book in a series often falls flat, but not the case with Energy Reborn.

Tainted Energy, book one reeled me in with action and intrigue. The world building blew me away, and I was on the edge of my seat with the way book one ended. Lost Energy, book two picked up from the get-go, and I was hooked once more. One of my favorite aspects of book two were Ferran and Belva! Man, their chemistry leap
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Lynn Vroman has done it again - she has sucked me in, chewed me up and spat me out! What's worse is that I'm actually happy about it!!! This is the fourth book in the series, and brings the set to a climatic ending, albeit not without trauma and tears.

With a complex world that Lynn has built to perfection, with characters that are believable as well as funny, sharp, and dealing with their own stories, this world is one that gets better with each book AND with each reading of them.

I won't give o
Alisha Frias
Jan 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is the final book in the Energy Series by Lynn Vroman...I'm sad to see that it's finally over. The ending was so good though. The perfect way to end a great series.
The cover of this book is my favorite one!

Lena has one last fight...the fight to get Tarek back to her and to end Exemplar's war on the worlds. Tarek dies and was reborn...he figured out the truth about himself...that he's not real..he breaks it off with Lena in the end of the third book. And Lena, Zander, Erin, and Peter go to
Rachel Brune
Jan 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I started this book a while back, and then life intervened, and I just got a chance to sit and read the whole thing in one go. I'm glad I did! This book is, I think, the best of the series. Lena and Tarek, Oren and Celeste, all of them get a chance to develop further as characters and resolve their story in a way that is logical but not obvious. I enjoyed the way that the characters -- even the ones with power -- weren't flawless superheroes. They were flawed but kept fighting.
I definitely recom
Bobbi
Feb 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
There is so much emotion and excitement packed into this story. Things are escalating to a point that everyone may not return from again and others find out who they truly are. There were some surprises that I most definitely was not expecting. So much action and the love that is between this band of people that work together to find out the truth and destroy the enemy. This story kept me at the seat of my chair and kept me wanting more. Lynn Vroman did one heck of a job sucking me in yet again ...more
Ayla
Feb 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: science-fiction
A climatic ending to the series. Action packed page turner. Loved it.
Kirsten Martin
Dana Matthews
Aline
Angie
Jan 23, 2016
  • Hunted (Dark Reflections #2)
  • The Sword of Unmaking (Wizard of Time, #2)
  • Henrietta and The Dragon Stone (Henrietta the Dragon Slayer, #2)
  • A Flight of Marewings (Wyld Magic, #1)
  • Forgotten (The Transformed, #3)
  • Daughter of the Sun (Cult of the Cat #1)
  • Never Hurt Me (The Wish Makers, #3)
  • Uprising (The Witches of the Glass Castle, #2)
  • Malice (Malice #1)
  • Mist on Water
  • The Du Lac Chronicles (The Du Lac Chronicles, #1)
  • Bittersweet (Faerie Song Trilogy, #2)
  • Enlightened (Eve #2)
  • Bound (The Guardians, #1)
  • The Benighted (The Benighted Saga, #1)
  • Atlantis Quest (Atlantis Rising, #2)
  • The Dragons' Chosen
  • Stones and Finger Bones (The Black Towers, #1)
Born in Pennsylvania, Lynn spent most of her childhood, especially during math class, daydreaming. Today, she spends an obscene amount of time in her head, only now she writes down all the cool stuff.

With a degree in English Literature, Lynn used college as an excuse to read for four years straight. She lives in the Pocono Mountains with her husband, raising the four most incredible human beings o

Energy Series (4 books)
  • Tainted Energy (The Energy Series, #1)
  • Lost Energy (The Energy Series, #2)
  • Fractured Energy (The Energy Series, #3)
“Why do you love me?" His heart pounded faster. "Why?"
Simple answer: "Because without you, I'm not me.”
2 likes