Start by marking “Attack of the Kraken (The Yeti Files #3)” as Want to Read:
Attack of the Kraken (The Yeti Files #3)

Attack of the Kraken

(The Yeti Files #3)

Blizz Richards and his band of wacky cryptids are back for a third illustrated adventure from bestselling author Kevin Sherry!
Something smells fishy in the underwater kingdom of Atlantis. The merfolk claim the mighty kraken is attacking their city and threatening their safety. They have called yeti Blizz Richards and his team of cryptozoologists to track and capture the beast.
Published April 26th 2016 by Scholastic Press

To ask other readers questions about Attack of the Kraken, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Attack of the Kraken

Steven R. McEvoy
Sep 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-2016
My children love these books, especially the younger two. But by far my son is the biggest fan. And any book that my children want to read over and over again is a winner in my opinion. These books are not traditional readers, but they are not graphic novels either. They do not fit normal categorization.

When I asked my son to pick one word to describe this book his answer was 'AMAZING!" and you can not give much higher praise than that. My son's favourite part of the books was that the Kraken w
Stacy Fetters
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was ok
Uuggghhhhh!!!!!
This has a few of my favorite things: A Yeti, releasing of the Kraken and an underwater mystical adventure. So, what gives?
I wasn't mystified nor impressed.
It can only be one thing, I've grown up! *crying*
Christina (Confessions of a Book Addict)
My son and I like reading this series together and this is another fun edition to the Yeti Files. While I didn't enjoy this one as much as the others, my son seemed to love it as he is a huge fan of all things ocean themed. We will definitely continue with the series. Full review to come.
Michelle
Sep 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
Attack of the Kraken was ok. When such a short book splits the story into multiple storylines, there isn't much substance to any one arc. Still fun.
Gabriel (Gabriels_universe)
Sep 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Fun read, I want to read the rest of the series now!
Brianna Crall
Nov 09, 2016 rated it liked it
My kids love this series. It makes me snicker.
Rachel Coyne
Aug 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Fun from start to finish
Cleo Joyce
Very visual--almost graphic novel style--adventure stories with fantasy bent and cryptid characters.
Jo
May 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Really cute stuff by Sherry as always. Reluctant readers and fans of humor will esp enjoy. Not a hard hand sell to kids. These books always circ very well at my library
Jennifer Green
Jun 08, 2017 rated it liked it
These are cute and fun reads for kids. I didn't enjoy this one as much as the previous, and the illustration for the people was a bit jarring for me. And a little creepier than in the past books. Ditto the Kraken's eye.
Toya Taylor
Sep 21, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Got this in my September OwlCrate Jr. box, and I love this book. I now want to go back and read the other two, and I'm looking forward to others. This is a book that can be enjoyed by all ages. Go check it out for yourself!!!!!!

Killian Pennell
Jan 07, 2019 rated it liked it
Kids if you want this book get it at a library. It is pretty good. It was good but not like amazing, just ok.
SethRoessner
Oct 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love it, the begining started slow but then it got good
Megan (ReadingRover)
Loving this series but this book wasn't as good as the first two. I'm looking forward to reading the next one though.
Moon Maiden (M. Perez)
Jun 11, 2019 rated it really liked it
Cute series for kids!
Becky B
Atlantis is being attacked by a giant kraken so the mayor calls in Blizz and friends to help. Krakens aren't normally this nasty, and Blizz and friends soon discover that the mayor isn't telling them everything. While the mayor is building grand and glorious technology with the crystals he's harvesting, something bad is happening to the ocean.

I think the extremely short format of this story hurt it. It felt rushed and underdeveloped. It's not bad, just felt like it could have been do
Gail
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
My 9 year old gave this story 4.5 out of 5 stars. This is his type of read: illustrated and funny; perfect for my reluctant chapter book reader. My 11 year old gave it 3.5 out of 5; mostly because it's not his type of read. Regardless we all enjoyed the adventure and the youngest identified the villain right away.
Jul 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another one for the nephew (is it wrong to read them before I give them to him?) I already got him the first two but I never read them. Pretty fun.
Jeff
Aug 27, 2016 rated it liked it
Good, clean, ridiculous fun!
Hameedah
Lore
Apr 21, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »

The Yeti Files (3 books)
  • Meet the Bigfeet (The Yeti Files, #1)
  • Monsters on the Run (The Yeti Files #2)