Start by marking “Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again” as Want to Read:
Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again

3.46  ·  Rating details ·  3,557 Ratings  ·  645 Reviews
Look at the state of the world right now. It’s a terrible mess, and that’s putting it mildly. There has never been a more dangerous time. The politicians and special interests in Washington, DC, are directly responsible for the mess we are in. So why should we continue listening to them?

It’s time to bring America back to its rightful owners—the American people.

I’m not goi
Published 2015 by Threshold Editions

Safa
Dec 18, 2015 rated it did not like it
Can I get some sort of award for actually finishing this book? I put this on my "made me cry" shelf because when I read it I almost cried because of the fact that so many people actually support this guy. ...
Manny
Mar 31, 2016 marked it as not-to-read
Okay, I don't want to go all conspiracy theory on you, but it's hard not to apply cui bono here. Under normal circumstances, you'd expect the Dems to be worried. They've had two terms in office, the US is still not doing so well economically, and Hillary is notoriously unpopular with a large chunk of the electorate. She ought to be having serious problems, and people on the left ought to be starting to shrug their shoulders and say, well, maybe some of those Republicans aren't that bad. Instead, ...more
Scott Rhee
Mar 04, 2016 rated it did not like it
It's been a week into the new Trump administration, and he has proven himself to be far more than just an Asshole. He is something far more dangerous. I sincerely worry (and I doubt that I'm alone in thinking this) that the man is not actually sane, that there is something mentally wrong with him. Intellectually, I don't think the guy is actually stupid (all evidence---including a limited vocabulary and the use of his own made-up word "bigly" ad nauseum---to the contrary), but he is clearly sick ...more
Elaine
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I read this book in one day and could not put it down. I already support Trump for president, but this book put all of the reasons why into clear focus. Anyone whose opinion of Trump is based solely on what is reported in the mainstream media needs to read this book. Hear from the horse's mouth what Donald Trump stands for and what he can do to get this country headed in the right direction. This book addresses where he stands on all of the issues, it is written very clearly, and I did not get b ...more
HFK
Dear Americans,

it has become quite clear by now that you are not the fan of your current President (fact) who enjoys doing his Presidency through Twitter feed (fact) albeit he is not the first social media fueled President or politician of our time.

Still, I (wrongly) expect the American people to be a little more wiser and brain cell filled than cheering of your President's (fact) Twitter being deactivated by some sensitive worker for whopping 11 minutes.

It took way less than 11 minutes for Sta
Melki
Nov 06, 2015 added it
Shelves: eat-the-rich
description
Rob Rogers, 11/6
Nancy
Posted at Shelf Inflicted

I believe all politicians are liars and more concerned about their own careers than they are about their supporters, so I find reading these types of books a waste of time. I also generally lean to the left politically, although my views on certain issues may be considered centrist, or even right.

So I walked out of the library quietly, not making any eye contact with anyone, with this book surreptitiously tucked away in my jacket. When I got to my car, I tucked it under
Ian "Marvin" Graye
I wasn't close enough to the US election to be able to understand exactly what happened and why: why did so few people vote, why did so many women apparently support Trump?

When you live outside the US and you look at the red and blue map of the states, you have to wonder how the Democrats could ever win any election. There's just so much red on that map.

Observed from afar, this election for many voters seems to have been a referendum on free trade and globalisation.

Free trade was a policy promot
Dennes Tejada
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Just Wow! What an incredible book! This is a must read and should be required reading in all colleges! I'm a 32 year old male ,Hispanic Democrat, who was leaning toward voting for Trump because I already knew about his great success. It's a fact: Anything Trump touches turns to gold! Imagine if he could do the same for America! After reading this book I'm 100% convinced Mr.Trump is what this country desperately needs. We cant have anymore dynasties with the Bush and Clinton Families. We nee ...more
Leif Denti
Dec 31, 2015 rated it did not like it
This book is a joke. It is foremost a narcissistic biography on how great Donald Trump is (all his major achievements are included as an appendix). That's the bulk of the book. The rest of the book is about how bad things have gotten. Then there is a couple of phrases where Trump injects his "politics", that is, Trump's ideas on how to counter the bad things. These ideas are offered without any analysis or rationale at all. The only reason for why the ideas should be implemented is that Donald T ...more
☙ percy ❧
Aug 19, 2016 marked it as to-read
"It’s time to bring America back to its rightful owners"

So... the Native Americans, then?

edit may 2018: for some reason i looked at the blurb again and "There has never been a more dangerous time" um. have you ever heard of the Cuban Missile Crisis? perhaps World War One. or Two. no? okay.
Quang Khuê
Ok mà, ok mà @@

Túm tắt lại mấy ý chính của anh Trump:

- Anh rất rất rất là giầu. Hồi trước người ta tưởng anh giầu sơ sơ, ai dè anh giầu thiệt là giầu :))

- Anh giầu thế cho nên anh hông cần vận động tài trợ, anh tranh cử bằng tiền của anh. Thế nên anh muốn gì thì anh làm nấy, chẳng phụ thuộc vào ai cả, cũng chẳng sợ ai cả.

- Anh kinh doanh giỏi nên anh nghĩ chắc mình làm chính trị thì cũng oách không kém.

- Anh bảo bọn chính trị chuyên nghiệp không có hiểu biết về kinh tế, và rặt là một lũ đạo đức
VMom
Nov 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trump Makes the Sale to Skeptics

I read this in two days. It's fairly short, and language is conversational, in fact I could imagine Trump's voice as I read it. So it's an easy read. But it's not a lightweight book. In 170 pages Trump is able to make the case that America is in a deep mess and that he, alone among the presidential field, is the one person uniquely qualified to lead the country back to greatness.

This book, says Trump, is designed to give the reader a better understanding of him an
Emma Sea
Nov 02, 2015 marked it as wtf
*face palm on the title*

Nick
Dec 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Trump tells it like it is clearing the air that the media has clouded. He speaks of how America can be great again and how we can achieve it and it was tremendous.

I enjoyed this book because it shows his real views and what he says in writing.

I didn't like how it could've been longer but its one of those campaign books.

I would recommend this book to anyone who questions him and his morals or views or any one who believes in him.
Trump 2016
Maria Blanco
Nov 03, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A must read!

A great perspective on the real Trump; what he believes and what he will accomplish as President of the United States. Because I've read The Art Of The Deal and others of his books, as well as studied all of his campaign speeches, I found some of the material redundant. But to the book's credit, the repeated information is far more detailed and comprehensive.
Maria Gad
Nov 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: politics
Maybe most of the Americans knew trump well as a successful businessman even before declaring his presidential candidacy. As a citizen of a country in the other part of the world, I get to read this book to know who is the real trump? during the electoral competition, I was aware of what the media wants us to know about trump. For me, That wasn't enough. So I decided i want to judge for myself.
Let's begin with preface. The comedy is coming stay tuned :D Trump refused to put a smiley picture of h
mark
Dec 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: all those planning to vote
In 2008 I caucused in Colorado for Barack Obama. I was a delegate representing the Democrats of Larimer county. I voted for President Obama again in 2012. I just switched (January 4, 2016) my party affiliation so as I could caucus for Mr. Trump in 2016. This book, as Trump says on the jacket, is: “my blueprint for how to Make America Great Again.” It is exactly that. The book is a detailed, 40,000 word, discussion on what and how Mr. Trump plans to do that, why it needs doing, and why he is uniq ...more
Isaac Langley
Feb 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
This book was extremely terrible.
Lori
Mar 13, 2016 rated it did not like it
Worst political book I have ever read, hands down. It is written for a third grade reading level, it contains a lot of disturbing statements about people of other races and religions, and it frighteningly alludes to loyalty, the consequences for perceived disloyalty, and the militarization of our police force. It also proposes turning our military into a band of mercenaries to be rented out to whoever can pay for them. If you can get through it, I encourage you to try because knowing one's enemy ...more
Matt
Aug 19, 2016 marked it as to-read-not

IИDECLIИE has put up some statues of Donald Trump in his birthday suit in New York, Los Angeles, and San Fransisco.

This one was placed right in the center of Union Square Park, New York and people took selfies…

… before he was removed.

If only it were that easy!

[pictures taken from this gallery; sources: above: REUTERS, below: AFP]
__________

Update 9/2/16
The statues were destroyed :(
Except for one :)
And it could be yours! Julien's auction the last Naked Donald Trump, and this is what it looks
Eat.Sleep.Lift.Read.
A self mastabatory masterclass.

I don't think a page goes by without Trump tickling his taint and ejaculating a metric shit tonne of superlatives onto his chest.

Funny thing is - it's hard to disagree with what he says.

Anyfuck, I'm not a "Merican so I doubt yall give a fuck what I think.

Kiss kiss.
brandon legg
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Vision For The Country

It's time to change how we do things in this country!We have to get away from these do nothing polations and get something done.Great book.
Po Po
Apr 16, 2016 rated it did not like it
I spent almost an hour writing a long review, but I pressed something on my phone and it disappeared. So, I'm just going to piece a few thoughts together, very quickly as I'm ready to nod off for the night.

I'm not a fan of D J Trump.

This book reads pretty much exactly how Trump speaks (with a monosyllabic vocabulary, declarative sentences, grandiose statements and bold declarations of his wealth). All this leads me to believe that Trump "wrote" this book inasmuch as he dictated and someone trans
Arman
So as you may guess from the title, this is Donald Trump's "Here's How" on his plans for the United States of America. The book was published on November 3, 2015; one year and a few days before the Election Day. So basically Trump used this book as a way to spread his ideas and plans for the future of America and try to get more supporters.

Well, there are those who want to make America FREE again
آپلود عکس
Brits are genuinely awesome. They sarcastically want to make America GREAT BRITAIN again

آپلود عکس

And the
Steve
Dec 22, 2015 rated it did not like it
Decided to read this because, know your enemy, right? Well, little here I didn't know. Much meglomaniacal ranting and nonsensical generalization. Trump spends more time telling us how great and rich he is than outlining any specific policies. If we you like bluster, arrogance, and posturing, Trump's your man.
Milka
Jul 05, 2016 added it
Shelves: 2016
I read this for a US election seminar I'm planning to take this fall semester. I want to use Trump's own words when discussing how damn ridiculous he is.
He is going to need a SIMS money code for making all of these things happen.
Also, he probably tells at least 20 times that he is rich and powerful and all that jazz.

I collected a lot of quotes from this one - if someone is interested in reading those, I can post them here. Let me know! I am not writing a normal review for this one.
MaggyGray
Oct 18, 2017 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Nun, Kinder – nach dieser Lektüre gingen mir unter anderem die Wörter „durchgeknallt“, „schizophren“, „psychopathisch“, „gaga“, „Idiot“, „verdammte Sch…“, „Spucktüte“, „drastische Maßnahmen“, „kreuzgefährlicher Irrer“ und anderes durch den Kopf. Aber ich glaube, in der Hauptsache habe ich mich bis zum Schluss gefragt, ob ich hier eine versteckte Satire lese, oder die Ergüsse eines Individuums, das schlicht und ergreifend in einer normalen Gesellschaft nichts verloren haben sollte. Dass nun diese ...more
Great Again: How to Fix Our Crippled America 1 7 Oct 12, 2017 02:00PM
  • A Time for Truth : Reigniting the Promise of America
  • A More Perfect Union: What We the People Can Do to Reclaim Our Constitutional Liberties
  • Confidence of a Champion: Becoming Who You Were Created to Be by Letting Go of Lies from the Past
  • The Power of Four: Leadership Lessons of Crazy Horse
  • Plunder and Deceit: Big Government's Exploitation of Young People and the Future
  • Team Secrets Of The Navy Seals: The Elite Military Force's Leadership Principles For Business
  • Success Is a Choice: Ten Steps to Overachieving in Business and Life
  • Dear Mister Rogers, Does It Ever Rain in Your Neighborhood?: Letters to Mister Rogers
  • Conform: Exposing the Truth About Schools
  • Just Courage: God's Great Expedition for the Restless Christian
  • Disinformation
  • LeaderShift: A Call for Americans to Finally Stand Up and Lead
  • The Great Destroyer: Barack Obama's War on the Republic
  • The Richest Man Who Ever Lived: King Solomon's Secrets to Success, Wealth, and Happiness
Donald John Trump is an American business executive, entrepreneur, television and radio personality, author and 45th President of the United States of America. He is the CEO of the Trump Organization, a US-based real-estate developer, and the founder of Trump Entertainment, which operates several casinos. He received a great deal of publicity following the success of his reality television show, T ...more
More about Donald J. Trump

• The Second World War
    $12.99 $3.99
  • Dewey: The Small-Town Library Cat Who Touched the World
    $11.24 $1.99
  • I Am Not Myself These Days (P.S.)
    $13.24 $1.99
    $12.99 $2.99
  • The Storm of War: A New History of the Second World War
  • Creativity: Flow and the Psychology of Discovery and Invention
    $10.49 $1.99
  • Requiem for the American Dream: The 10 Principles of Concentration of Wealth & Power
    $16.99 $3.99
  • Dear Madam President: An Open Letter to the Women Who Will Run the World
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Recovering: Intoxication and Its Aftermath
    $15.99 $3.99
  • Theft by Finding: Diaries (1977-2002)
    $14.99 $2.99
  • Through My Eyes
    $13.99 $1.99
  • A Brief History of Everything
    $14.99 $2.99
  • The World's Religions, Revised and Updated (Plus)
  • Leonardo's Notebooks
  • Leaving Church: A Memoir of Faith
  • Eating on the Wild Side: The Missing Link to Optimum Health
  • Love, Ellen: A Mother/Daughter Journey
    $10.24 $1.99
  • Secret Historian: The Life and Times of Samuel Steward, Professor, Tattoo Artist, and Sexual Renegade
  • Thinkertoys: A Handbook of Creative-Thinking Techniques
    $11.99 $1.99
  • Saving Alex: When I Was Fifteen I Told My Mormon Parents I Was Gay, and That's When My Nightmare Began
    $9.49 $1.99
  • Walden on Wheels: On the Open Road from Debt to Freedom
    $5.99 $1.99
“Our country, our people, and our laws have to be our top priority.” 13 likes
“I want good people to come here from all over the world, but I want them to do so legally. We can expedite the process, we can reward achievement and excellemce, but we have to respect the legal process. And those people who take advantage of the system and come here illegally should never enjoy the benefits of being a resident--or citizen--of this nation. So I am against any path to citizenship for undocumented workers or anyone else who is in this country illegaly. They should--and need to--go home and get in line.” 9 likes