Start by marking “Claiming Her” as Want to Read:
Claiming Her

Claiming Her (Her Series)

Jake is so egotistical and arrogant. I can’t stand him. My life has been going great and the last thing I need is someone coming in and complicating it. He can try all he wants but I’ll never give into him. I'm toxic, I destroy everything I touch. If he gets too close to me he’ll regret it. I don’t need anyone in my life especially not him.

I haven’t stopped thinking about

To ask other readers questions about Claiming Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Claiming Her

RentasticReads
Oct 18, 2015 RentasticReads rated it it was amazing
Ah, this book is too short but fast paced and just amazing. It was such a fun, heart melting and emotional read. I fell so hard for Jake. It seems like he was too good to be true. He was just perfect. Though being the sweet and great guy that he is, he still had the worst luck when it came to women. This I guess I could understand since with the way he is, he's like a walking lady magnet. He attracted all kinds of women making him susceptible to too much deception. I'm just so glad that he pursu ...more
Jeanette Book-Reviews
Oct 21, 2015 Jeanette Book-Reviews rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
**** 4 Stars ****

I really did enjoy reading this fast paced story, I just loved Jake!!

He's not had the best luck when it came to girls! *Shocking!* but seeing he's just a hottie I'm sure he gets all kind of wrong girls wanting a piece of him!

Nina.... I knew I just wanted to hug her, clearly from the first page that she was clearly struggling with her own guilt of losing her twin 7 years ago - she's so closed off for that reason as she feels to blame for her sister's death.

Jake is one persistence
Queen Bee
Oct 20, 2015 Queen Bee rated it liked it
Three Stars- I received an ARC for an honest review of Claiming Her by Alexis Noelle

Claiming Her was a fast read, the story was some what predictable but it was a nice love story. Jake seems like a good guy who seems determined to have a relationship with Nina. Nina on the other hand has had some unfortunate things happen, but she's coping the best way she knows how, by staying guarded. Together they work towards making a future together, but kind of like life there are always obstacles.
CrazyDaisy
Oct 20, 2015 CrazyDaisy rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-arc
4.5 Crazy Ass Stars!!!!

Holy crap! I just about peed my pants in the beginning of the book. I haven't laughed that hard in a while. In true Alexis Noelle fashion, she delivers a story with just enough of everything that keeps us swiping pages. It was nice to catch up with the others in the group. I was devastated at the end. My heart still hurts thinking about two days later.

~ Cariad ~
Jan 10, 2016 ~ Cariad ~ rated it really liked it
Really great read!
Gretchen Anderson
May 12, 2016 Gretchen Anderson rated it it was amazing
OMG! I so love Alexis Noelle and her books! I’ve not read one that’s bad! This series is so awesome!!!!

Keeping Her is Brian and Julia’s story. It’s soooooo good. Lies, misunderstanding, attempted murder, romance, sadness. It’s really got everything you could want in one perfect story.

Protecting Her….OMG Samantha & Hunter. WOW! This one is explosive! Sam is feisty in her own right but Hunter is a class A jerk! At least at the beginning. Hunter is the perfect one night stand, never the same g
Books Laid Bare
Oct 22, 2015 Books Laid Bare rated it really liked it
This book has one problem, it is too short. It is funny and emotional but I wanted it to last a little longer.
Jake was a super character, he was the perfect man in many respects other than the fact that he had a habit of getting taken for a ride, he wore his heart on his sleeve almost and it brought him no end of heartache. Women used his kind nature to their own advantage, I wanted him to find a woman that would make and keep him very very happy – did he? Well I think he might have.
But with Ni
Eva Mcfarden
Oct 22, 2015 Eva Mcfarden rated it really liked it
4 stars

Jake is looking for a special someone, but has yet to find her. Nina left her family and her old life years ago.

The first time they meet is quite humorous. The chemistry between these two characters is two fold. They have bickering with each other. Jake is determined to get to know Nina and Nina is set against letting Jake in, or anyone for that matter. Jake's persistence and Nina's stubbornness is a breath of fresh air. Their attraction to each other is obvious.

When danger comes knocki
Melissa Mendoza
Oct 22, 2015 Melissa Mendoza rated it really liked it
Received a copy in exchange for an honest review

“He lays down pulling me next to him. I can’t believe I just admitted that to him. I never admit to needing anyone. I bury my face in his chest letting him envelop and surround me. I need his comfort, I need to feel safe.”

4 sweet stars! This story was definitely sweet and romantic, with some dramatic flare!! I love Alexis Noelle, so I wasn’t disappointed by this book!

Rather Reading
Dec 29, 2016 Rather Reading rated it it was amazing
In book 4, Claiming Her, we get to Jake's story. He has been a big part of the other books, so his character is familiar to us. His story is three years after Saving Her, so we can see how Jake is trying to do what Lacey asks of him. He's been trying to find love, trying and failing, until he meets Nina. Nina is actually a friend of Sam's from Protecting Her. She was Sam's hairstylist, and is now working at a local Spa as a massage therapist. The boys suggest that Jake goes and gets a massage. T ...more
Lita Thomas
Oct 19, 2015 Lita Thomas rated it it was amazing
Claiming Her by Alexis Noelle tells the story of Jake and Nina. Jake is young, good looking and built. He is trainer at a gym. The one problem is that he has no luck with women. His dating life is atrocious and he has dated all types of women. One day his friend suggest he go to see this masseuse who has a special talent and take care of his needs. Nina works at a salon and he last client of the day turns out to be Jake. At the end of the massage Jake turns over for the special part he is expect ...more
The Book Fairy Reviews
Oct 20, 2015 The Book Fairy Reviews rated it it was amazing
Tears, I was working out and my lip was trembling because of this dam book. I had to compose my self and step off the treadmill so that I would not break my neck and embarrass myself any further.
Yes I know I am dramatic but aside from the emotional roller coaster this book was amazing! Funny, the first time Nina and Jake meet was hysterical!!! Omg Flasher meet Sparky(you have to read it to understand)
Jake doesn't give up wen he has found the one that brings him so much happiness and lightness, s
Shameca Smith
Oct 20, 2015 Shameca Smith rated it really liked it
3.5 STAR READ!

I was very excited to read this book as I love all of the books Alexis has written, but I found this one a little hard to enjoy because I kept highlighting through the whole book. :/ But what made it better was that Alexis had me laughing through the entire story. She had me laughing within the first chapter with the massage. Jake is one of those book boyfriends that you can instantly fall in love with and he seemed so perfect! He knew what he wanted and he did not give up and all
Amazeballs Book Addicts
Oct 22, 2015 Amazeballs Book Addicts rated it it was amazing
I was super excited to read Jake's story. Jake is having a bad run with dates. His friends also play a bad joke on him too but it's super funny to read about. Jake is a sweet and caring guy. He's also super sexy. For some reason he can't find the right woman then he meets Nina. Nina and Jake's first meeting is absolutely funny. I was laughing out loud so just a little warning you may not want to start reading the book at night if you have sleeping kids because you may wake them up laughing. The ...more
***Cheryl***
Oct 21, 2015 ***Cheryl*** rated it liked it
This story is about Jake and Angelina (Nina). Jake's not has much luck with women recently so his mates set up for a message hinting that he might get more than a message at the end. However this is where Jake meets Angelina and she is mortified when Jake 'flashes' her and can't escape quick enough. Nina want nothing to do with Jake and has been avoiding men all her life. Will Jake be able to win her over and will Nina be able to get over her past?

This is a very fast paced reads and packs a lot
Amie Morgado- We Stole Your Book Boyfriend
Thanks A LOT !! I was screaming and cursing in my mini-van outside my girls dance class while reading this book !! I admit I started out laughing and there were plenty of laughing scenes , especially that massage scene , OMG , that was awesome !! BUT that one part , everyone who read it knows what I mean , that one part , are you kidding me, I was convinced, devastated UGHHH , GOOD JOB !! This was a super quick read and a nice addition to the group. Nina had such a sad past and I am a dreamer as ...more
Bethany
Oct 07, 2015 Bethany rated it liked it
Jake hasn't had any luck with women. Nina has sworn off men, but meeting Jake in a "flash" sent the "sparks" flying.

"Don't be afraid to jump, I won't let you fall."

I love Jake and the rest of the guys. Banter in a book is key for me and these guys do not disappoint with their smart ass ways and jabs at each other. A guy that can make you giggle and swoon is pretty awesome.

Nina and Jake had a rough road to happiness. Crazy pasts come back to haunt Nina and I was hit from left field with the end.
T
Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoon Worthy Books /Enticing Journey Boo
I really loved this one. As I reread it for this review, I kept hearing meghan trainer song, "No". Nina kept saying No but unlike the song she really didn't mean it. She has a past that is keeping her from saying yes. Jake is persistent and she hates that he wouldn't let it go and move on. Will Hunter get her to say yes? Or will Nina always say no when she wants to deep down say yes!

It is another amazing story of Alexis Noelle. I love the chase in this one. Jake goes all out to get her attentio
Tammi
Oct 07, 2015 Tammi rated it really liked it
I have loved this whole series! This group of friends are just awesome.

Guilt is a horrible thing! Nina is carrying it around like a badge of honor and refuses to let anyone to close.

Jake is having an awful streak of horrible dates and can't seem to meet a girl that he can be with.

They met under some funny circumstances! I loved Jakes persistence, he was going to get the girl, no matter how many times she turned him away. I love reading a book and watching someone break through and bring their wa
Kim O'Daniel
Oct 11, 2015 Kim O'Daniel rated it it was amazing
This book need to come with a box of tissue. I was in tears
through out most of the book. It is a fast but emotional read.
I felt so bad for Sparky as Jake calls her. She has suffered
since she lost Carly. And she still feels responsible for it.
But that is so far from the truth. She is being threatened,
and not sure by who. But as the puzzle pieces fall into place
you will not belive who it is. This was a great little book and
dose have a sad and happy ending. I Just hope you enjoy
this book as
Jamie
Oct 27, 2015 Jamie rated it it was amazing
Nina has carried around Guilt with the loss of her twin sister. Never really speaking to anyone about it. The guilt has her closed off to Love. Jake wanting what others have that special someone to give his his love to. Jake and Nina meet due to a prank his friends did and Nina is offened. So to say their first meeting isn't the normal or a good one, Jake is determined to show Nina he isn't the perv she thinks he is. With the guilt Nina thinks she carries is true and Jake wanting to show her wha ...more
Natasha
Oct 22, 2015 Natasha rated it really liked it
I received a ARC in exchange for a honest review.
4* read.
A fast paced quick read full of drama and twists and turns mixed with some really hot romance.
The first time Nina and Jake meet has to be the funniest thing I've read for awhile, and from then on I was hooked. From the minute Jake meets Nina he wants her and he's not going to stop till he gets her but for that he'll have to get through the high walls she has build up. There was a few heartbreaking moments in this book and angst and suspens
Meaghan Royce
Oct 23, 2015 Meaghan Royce rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! All of Alexis Noelle's books are amazing. I really felt for Nina. She had something tragic happen to her and has never really moved on. Jake is a hot guy with bad luck in love. A very funny circumstance brings the two of them together and as much as Nina tries to push him away, their chemistry and Jake's persistence put a stop to that. I loved how everything they went through brought them closer together and how their friends from the other books were involved in their story.
Book Loving Fairy-Blog
Three Stars

I received an ARC for an honest review of Claiming Her by Alexis Noelle

~ Jackie
Mayas
Oct 24, 2015 Mayas rated it really liked it
Jake and Nina story was fine. I enjoyed his persistence and the way he allowed her to trust in him and not say what he over heard. I was disturbed by the ending chapter because it wasn't supposed to happen. I had him paired up in my mind. The epilogue sneak sentence, uhm NO!!!!

Jake was a sweetheart and did what Lacey asked but Hunter prank was epic. The hunted house scene was on point as well. Great comic relief but I still want to know what made the dream occur.
Jen
Oct 20, 2016 Jen rated it really liked it
Flash and Sparky... perfect. What a sweet couple. How swoony is Flash?! I mean wow. I enjoyed this story. It was quick and fun. The details and excitement were in depth considering the short read. But there was heat, suspense and heartache all encompassed in the book. Alexis did an amazing job with this story.
Stacy Aube
Oct 20, 2015 Stacy Aube rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an ARC for a honest review. This book was read and reviewed by Stacy Aube for Cutting Muse Blog Review.

This was a very good quick read.
Jake has bad luck with women. Nina shuts down after the death of her sister. Jake and Nina's first encounter is very memorable. Jake wants to know Nina better.
Follow along with Jake while he chases Nina. Will she accept him?
Jacqueline Kinion Falkenberry
I loved this one and the fact that he would not let her push him away. I understood that she was closed off for a reason. I also liked her spunky roommate. I also loved the little bit of suspense in this one. I am very glad about the ending in this book. AMAZING READ!!
Shaunna Armstrong
Oct 21, 2015 Shaunna Armstrong rated it it was amazing
Alexis does another amazing job with this one. Jake & Nina will have you crying and laughing. Nina is fighting with her regrets, and pushing Jake away. Jake doesn't give up that easy though. He's determined to help and love Nina with all he has.
Lisa
Oct 21, 2015 Lisa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc-digital
REVIEW TO COME
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
  • Between Love & Fire (Backstage Series Book #1)
  • Courageous
  • Everett
  • Killer (Savages, #2)
  • Our Sins (The Angel Trilogy, #3)
  • There We'll Be (Together, #3)
  • A Veil of Glass and Rain (A Touch of Cinnamon, #1)
  • Fool For Love (Believe, #2)
  • Sunset Rivalry (The Caliendo Resort #2)
  • Twisted (Flawed, #2)
  • Marked (Marked #3)
  • L is for Luminous
  • Reckless Fear (The Black Vipers, #1)
  • A Wicked Truth (Wicked, #3)
  • Base Instinct (Black Bliss, #1)
  • Six
  • Lure (Marko Delacroix #3)
  • Stand (Black Addiction #3)
Alexis Noelle lives in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with her husband, and three kids. On top a writing career, she is a full-time student and a full-time mom. She loves spending time with her kids, although she has to hide the computer from them when she is writing! She love being active and being outdoors, especially if it involves any kind of shopping.
She has always been passionate about writing.
More about Alexis Noelle...

Her Series (4 books)