Start by marking “The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 1” as Want to Read:
The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 1

The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 1

(The Billionaire Saga #1)

Contemporary Romance. The Billionaire Saga

Rebecca is an aspiring actress. While at a fancy cocktail party, the socialites begin to pick on her. And that’s when she claims she’s dating the billionaire host of the party. When he goes along with it, Rebecca is in shock. And when this billionaire offers her a proposition she can’t say no to, she dives straight in.

As a courtesy
Published October 5th 2015 by Dark Shadows Publishing

To ask other readers questions about The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 1, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 1

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Aspiring actress Rebecca would do everything to achieve her goal. She met Marcus Taylor at a party for the first time. When she saw some good-for-nothing rich ladies picking on a poor frightened girl, she blurted out that she was billionaire Marcus' girlfriend. And she couldn't take her word back, because, surprise surprise, Marcus seconded her claim. Nice!

They continued their pretend relationship in front of the cameras, and eventually had a hard time coming out of their fantasy when off-cam. F
Mya
Mar 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
It's always leaves on a cliff hanger
Kathi Kelley
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
I am not a fan of serials at all, especially when the author could make one book out of the series. That having been said, this was well written with very likeable three dimensional characters. The story moved smoothly with enough detail to flesh the story and characters out. Although not a probably occurance, the story just was very enjoyable and now I am hooked. I would assign this a sexy score of 4.5. Although many might consider this "fluff", it was worth my time and the price.
Lina
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
FUN FUN AND FUN.

This book was so good. I couldn't stop laughing and loving Becca. We don't only have one sexy billionaire with amazing eyes, but we also get a hilarious heroine. Becca is capable of fake it until she makes it, and Markus was in need of her acting abilities. All my praises go to author for such an amazing dialogue.
Heidi Harwitz
Jun 30, 2016 rated it did not like it
Why do I read this drivel?
Aug 03, 2017 rated it did not like it
Reading this novel is what happens when you're an insomniac with a Kindle at 2:00 am. You don't want to get up for the day just yet, and yet you can't turn on the bedroom light to read that brainy book on your nightstand either for fear of waking someone else up. All this said, here goes...

As a reader I expect a few things. When reading chick lit, my expectations are not the same as when I read a non-fiction for instance. In either case there are levels of "good" in terms of the writing involved
Tasha  Ní Mhiacháin
Jul 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 out of 5

I clicked into The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend for a light read and was immediately hooked.
Rebecca is hilarious. I cried from laughter multiple times throughout, at one point I was half a chapter on in reading and still laughing at something she'd done. I cringe from embarrassment for her which to me is the sign of a well written character.
Marcus I adore. His wit and charm made me eager to know more.
After reading part one I immediately bought part 2 and read it in the same evening
Spunky N Sassy
Jun 12, 2017 rated it really liked it
Spunky N Sassy's Rating: 4.0

~~~~~~~~~~Tracy's ★★★★ Review~~~~~~~~~~~

Rebecca is in need of a break, as an aspiring actress she is willing to do what she can to avoid being evicted. So she goes to a party to do some networking for a modeling agency. One thing leads to another after she is bullied and she claims to be dating the billionaire that is throwing the party. Before she can escape Marcus claims her as his girlfriend much to her shock. He proposes more than a one acting gig, but is this mor
Em Taylor
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm really glad I had book 2 ready to read with this one. That was some cliff hanger. I would not have been a happy bunny if I'd had to wait for book 2. That said, I'm loving this series. I do want to bang their heads together but that's part of the fun of it. I love the characters and the setting. I'm listening to the audio version and wasn't sure about the narrator at first but I got used to her. It's all good. This book is definitely worth a read but only if you have all 3 lined up and ready ...more
Kimberly
Oct 17, 2018 rated it liked it
Cliffhangers I can’t stand as well as parts of books to get more money is another pet peeve. It’s short but good the next part is a short 25 minute read and I’m a slow reader. But as I said story good thus far. I’ll continue with this series however it will be my last as I do not care for authors doing small segments of stories that can actually be one book to collect more money for readers. 👎
Barbara "Cookie" Serfaty Williams
The Billionaire's Girlfriend - Part 1 (The Billionaire Saga)

The love story of Marcus and Rebecca. Marcus meet Rebecca when she stop a fight between him and a man over a parking space. That night she and a girlfriend when to a party when she tell everyone she is Marcus' girlfriend and so the story begins. Great beginning story.
Cynthia
Jul 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Interesting

This was a really good book. The storyline was great. She's trying to be an actress and works as a nursing assistant in a hospice. He's a billionaire. They meet and the story gets better.
Ginabm
Nov 02, 2016 rated it liked it
Priscilla Robinson
Jul 08, 2017 rated it liked it
I walked into a cliffhanger since it's labeled part 1. There for I wont take stars away because of it. This was super funny. I laughted a lot reading it. The ending was an omg moment so the cliffhanger works here.
Kristy Watson
Jun 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh My My My!!! Yes it ends in a major cliffhanger. This is such a well written love story that has me enthralled in to finding out what happens next. Are the feelings fake or real??? Read book 2 to find out more.
Yeyenism
Jul 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was really entertained by this one. The chemistry was so palpable. It was such a light and easy read. What bummed me was the typographical errors and the c/k on Marcus's name. Overall, great read!
Karen West
Jan 15, 2018 rated it really liked it
really sweet story it's a good dream want to read more
Norma
Jul 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Really enjoyed reading this book,
Salwa Alqallaf
Sep 25, 2017 rated it did not like it
ابدا ماحبيت هالرواية ، للأسف سخيفة وسطحية
مع اني خلصت الثلاث اجزاء كاملة بس مازلت عند رأيي
Tina
May 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Get ready for a dreamy adventure ❣
Rabia Gawish
Jul 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Sweet, conflicting feelings yet hot and steamy that you can feel their attraction while reading.
Deborah
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
It was good. I liked the characters and storyline. I wish I'd known it was not a standalone. Now I have to get the next part. What a scam.
Andrea Mccormick
Jul 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I hate ending like this...

Wish that it didn't end the way it did. Have to continue reading to get the rest of the story. All because she broke up a fight...
Natward1yahoo.com
Apr 07, 2016 rated it liked it
There were many good things but also many things I didn't like in this book. Let's start with the good. I like Bex. She's pretty funny, fun, and a more unique character than the cookie cutter romance heroines. She doesn't whine or act like a prude or a bitch toward the love interest. She isn't a wet blanket basically like so many other female book characters. I can see why Marcus would really like her and that is very important to me in making the relationship believable. I like the billionaire, ...more
Belinda  Page
Jan 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Series Ugh!

I loved this book. The witty banter between the main characters, the chemistry that catches you up in their worldwind events and then bam! It ends and you have to get the next book. Why, oh why do I torture myself with series reads?
✰♊ Angie ♊✰
Ok... listen, I can handle a cliffhanger. It's not my preferred type of ending, but if it's a really good book, I can accept the cliff. I read the disclaimer from the author: "As a courtesy, the author wishes to inform you that this story ends with a cliffhanger. This is a three book series and all your questions won't be answered in book 1." I glanced at the page count... 264 pages. Alright, it's substantial enough that this will probably have enough substance to warrant the cliffhanger.

UHHHH.
LilyElement
The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend: Part One starts out by introducing us to Rebecca, an aspiring actress. The agency she goes through sends her to a swanky party to get others interested in joining and Rebecca gets a bonus for each member that signs up. There aren't many nice people at a super wealthy party though. Being the nice person she is, Rebecca steps in when some harpies are corning someone and being extremely rude. Things get a bit out of hand and Rebecca winds up telling the harpies th ...more
2kasmom
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Rebecca White and Marcus Taylor have a run in at a coffee shop. They do not officially "meet" until she is at his party in a professional capacity. She tells one of the screeching leeches that she is the billionaire's girlfriend, and he goes along with it.

They have quite a bit of fun in front of the cameras with their little secret. She came along at a perfect time, when Marcus needed Rebecca. So it is official. She has to come out of her comfort zone.

Marcus, for all that is going on seems to en
Katie O'Sullivan
Apr 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Yes, another New Adult type romance in first person about a girl from the wrong side of the tracks (or in this case, West Hollywood) hooking up with a hot alpha billionaire in a staged relationship to further his business goals.

It's a fairly new trope, but it already feels way-way old.

This one kept my interest through the whole book because the narrator, our poor wannabe actress with the heart of gold, also has a completely self deprecating, refreshingly sassy voice which. I thoroughly enjoyed.
  • A Millionaire for Cinderella (In Love with the Boss #1)
  • Protection Detail (Capitol K-9 Unit #1)
  • The Soldier's Rebel Lover (Comrades in Arms, #2)
  • The Rebel Doctor's Bride
  • When Opposites Attract... (The Barrington Trilogy, #1)
  • Evidence of Passion (Shadow Agents: Guts and Glory, #7)
  • Wrong or Write (Wrong or Write #1)
  • The Jaxon Effect (Jaxon Effect Trilogy, #1)
  • The Diary: The Complete Loving a Killer Serial
  • Guilty Passion
  • Point of Submission
  • Wicked Game
  • Feels like Home (The Southerlands, #1)
  • Leave Me Love (Call Me Cat Trilogy, #2)
  • Billionaire's Lies: A Novel
  • Conflicted (5th Avenue, #1)
  • Checked Again (Checked, #2)
  • Shards of Glass (The Glass Trilogy, #1)

Sierra Rose is a stay at home mom and writer. With the support from her husband, friends, and family, she finally decided to write her first romance novel, My Despicable Ex, followed by the second book in the series. She hopes to write more romance books in the future.

Sierra is a dreamer, a hopeless romantic, and believes fairy tales can come true. She enjoys spending time with her husband of ten

The Billionaire Saga (3 books)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 2 (The Billionaire Saga)
  • The Billionaire's Fake Girlfriend - Part 3  (The Billionaire Saga)