Start by marking “Wind and Fire (Fourborn,#1)” as Want to Read:
Wind and Fire (Fourborn,#1)

Read Book

Wind and Fire (Fourborn,#1)

3.6  ·  Rating details ·  5 Ratings  ·  3 Reviews
In a world where the four elements rule as gods, the Gaias of Wind, Fire, Water and Earth determine the existence and fate of every man and woman. Threatening this seemingly perfect world this the Fourborn – a yet to be identified being born of all four races and the only one who has the power to set mankind free from it's elemental shackles.

Divinely chosen in the pending
ebook, First
Published October 6th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Wind and Fire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wind and Fire

Bridget
Oct 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
A job well done for your first book. I know you worked really hard on this. The story flows well even though it does jump from one character to another. I love this fact as it sees everything through 2 sets of eyes so it relates 2 sets of experiences. I especially love the descriptions in the book, the way sand gets everywhere and how you get you female lead to describe this as well as her aunt. The way the food is described, I know you have a culinary background so I think that helped a lot wit ...more
Ruty  B
Feb 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, science-fiction
Wind and Fire is a well thought and good written science fiction-fantasy with interesting characters and a smooth rhythm.

With a prophecy as a guide, Kofi and Lela end up together living a tremendous adventure. The story has a lot of action and chapter by chapter a whole story is built. Their relationship flows naturally and you want them to be happy and successful in their quest.

The descriptions are really good and help to imagine this world divided into four races

Of course being the first book
Cassandra
Dec 12, 2015
Megan Futcher
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Amy
Oct 15, 2015
Alysha DeShaé
Mar 11, 2016
Teresa Bandiola
Aug 15, 2017
I was born into a family of dedicated bibliophiles. I'm a proud introvert and some of my fondest memories are those of visiting libraries and local book stores. In many ways, growing up I saw my library card as my best friend.

From the moment I was able to write a full sentence I was dabbling around with words, creating stories out of the fictional worlds and the characters that lived on in my ima
More about Megan Futcher