Jump to ratings and reviews

Flossopher and the Brushing Trees

An adventure book for young Tooth Brushers. A children's book that teaches the importance of taking care of your teeth. The Brite Forest is where Flossopher, who knows everything there is to know about teeth, lives with his friends. The evil Cavidorg plots to steal the magic Brushing Crown from, Sparkla, the mother of all Brushing Trees. Without the toothbrushes that the Brushing Trees grow, no one will brush, and everyone's teeth will turn rotten. That way Cavidorg's plant, Denture-Con, can make even more fake teeth for the world. Flossopher must find a way to save the Brite Forest from Cavidorg's army of cavity bugs.

24 pages, Hardcover

68 books5 followers

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
4 stars
1 (100%)
3 stars
2 stars
1 star
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews
Profile Image for Beth  (YA Books Central).
415 reviews115 followers
Read
November 21, 2015
The first thing that grabbed my attention was the beautiful, bold, and bright colors throughout the book. The illustrations are captivating and keep children engaged and interested in the story that is being told.

Flossopher and The Brushing Trees is a cute story that teaches kids the importance of keeping their teeth clean and healthy while also engaging them in a cute story that will keep their attention.

I loved the addition of the interactive game that has children search through the book to find the hidden"tooth-care kits".

Yet, my favorite part about this entire book is that part of the profits from every sale will be donated to Smile Train to help provide dental needs to children who need it.

Overall, Flossopher and The Brushing Trees is a very cute story that can help parents introduce teeth cleaning and the importance of maintaining healthy teeth to young children.
February 28, 2016
MY REVIEW: Flossopher and the Brushing Trees was a fun book to illustrate to the children in my Art Through Stories class how to take care of their teeth in a fun and adventurous way.

They loved all the ways the far off land involved good verses evil. The book kept their interest due to the dynamic characters and interesting and unique story. I love that dental health was wrapped into this out of this world story! 4 stars

NOTE: In addition to being a blogger, wife, mother and cycling instructor, I am also a teacher for children ages 2-5 years old at the Y where I have developed a class entitled Art Through Stories.

I designed this class to introduce the children I teach to books and then using those books to create art projects. I try to help them creatively capture the beauty, lessons, concepts and other learning points within the books through the expression of art. I do this by using various art mediums. The art projects also act a tool to help retell the stories to their loved ones.

To view the art projects I used to bring the story to life please check out my blog Mrs Mommy Booknerd's Book Reviews.
Displaying 1 - 2 of 2 reviews

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.