Start by marking “Scarlett Moon” as Want to Read:
Scarlett Moon

Scarlett Moon

4.08  ·  Rating details ·  61 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
I’m not hiding who I am. Well, I’m hiding what I am, because you don’t just say - Hey, everybody, I’m Scarlett and I’m a shifter - at the first mixer. All I want is the chance to go to college with normal people and lead a normal life for a change, maybe even meet a normal guy. I’ve just been too chicken to go after it until now.

I’m making friends, I even met a cute guy w
Published October 13th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Scarlett Moon, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scarlett Moon

Cassandra
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
My Thoughts - 5 out of 5 Unicorns - I loved it!!!
***Received a copy of the ebook for an honest review

This is the second book in the series. While you can read them standalone, I think by reading them in order the characters are much richer as is the world created by Lisa. This is for adults only due to the steamy scenes and violence. There are also references to rape though there is nothing in detail.

This is Scarlett’s story. Scarlett is a much more forgiving person than I am. I don’t know that
Laveda  Kasch
Oct 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett has always been content being the girl that everyone either bossed around or over looked. Now that her grandmother is gone, there isn't really much holding her back from her dreams so she leaves Cutter's Folly and heads to college. She's making friends and coming out of her shell, everything is going good until Kane shows up. He is bossy, stubborn, and everything she doesn't want in a man. Too bad he's sexy as sin!

Kane is on a mission and the mission is Scarlett. He's been told to swoo
Misty Bonner
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I can't get enough! The first book in the series made me wanting more and Lisa delivered. This story has all that I love in a book a great story, great characters (that look amazing in my head), and a paranormal twist that leaves you wanting more. If you have read The Forged Bloodlines books some characters will look familiar.
Scarlett decides that she wants to go to college and finish her degree, with the intentions of getting out there and meeting new people. And meet new people she does! Scarl
Lisa
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The heart knows what it wants even when the head is telling you otherwise…. Scarlett Moon is the second installment in The Wolves of Cutters Folly, and it is a great read! This is a story of love, betrayal, and greed and two young shifters who fall in love, but sometimes love just isn’t enough after one has been hurt so badly. This book has hot and steamy love scenes, intense drama and some violence, and of course a little paranormal thrown in the mix to give it that perfect “I will grab you and ...more
Petula
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd in the series, but is read easily as a stand alone.
Scarlett has at last made the decision to step away from Cutter's Folly and start a life of her own. She is going to university in Santa Cruz. She will be older than most of her class mates , because she always used online classes before. The big city is a scary place. But she is a wolf who will conquer her fears.
Kane is beta of the San Francisco pack. His Alpha orders him to bring Scarlett into the pack any way it can be done.
Alice Taylor
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett Moon is the second book in the Wolves of Cutter’s Folly. This book is about Scarlett and her quest for independence and a life out of the shadow of her grandmother. Scarlett is trying to go away to go to college but it seems everyone else wants to use her to get closer to the Cutter’s Folly pack and Amelia, whose child is supposed to unite the packs. Will Scarlett get to fall in love? Or will she have to go to someone for politics of the packs?

This book is great, right when you think
Roxie Wojcik
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was fortunate enough to read an ARC of Scarlett Moon, by one of my favorite authors!! This is the second in a series, but in my humble opinion, this book has been so strongly written that it could be read as a standalone...that said, you don't want to miss Moonsong!!

If you like, love, romance, hot sex, and the paranormal, you've come to the right place. This is definitely a book drunk kind of read, as you will become so engrossed, the real world will disappear and you'll feel you are a part o
Maria York
Oct 14, 2015 rated it really liked it
Scarlett and Kane's story is a great read! Scarlett is starting college on campus instead of finishing online in order to break out of her she'll and to get away from home! But she's a shifter in a human world and her family are of royalty, kind of!
Kane is the beta of his pack and is sent to get Scarlett to join his pack! It takes Kane to figure out different ways to get to Scarlett because his normal lines aren't working!
A great story with a great twist!
Liesbeth
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a book about Scarlett she is 21 years old and growing up in Cutters Folly Scarlett and her brother Chase are adopteren by de alpha lady and growing up as her grandchildren.Scarlett works as her personalisatie assistent and go to school online after her grandmother dead Scarlett wants nothing more than leaving Cutters Folly and go to school.and life a normal life without bossy alpha's or beta's and fall in love with a normal boy. this is where the story begins can the shy Scarlett.find lo ...more
Crystal Melloh
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Scarlett LaRoche just wants to be normal college kid. Problem is, Scarlett isn't quite what she seems. Scarlett is a wolf shifter which is something you can't share with your human roommates. As Scarlett settles in to college life, things start to look up. She's made a few friends and even gone out on a date. She encounters another shifter, Kane, who declares it is his responsibility to protect her. After all, she is an unclaimed female wolf shifter from one of the most powerful packs. As Scarle ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Lisa Olsen is a writer, wife and mother of two, currently living in the Pacific Northwest. A complete TV addict, she also enjoys online RPG's, singing, reading, and cooking.
More about Lisa Olsen...

“I’m choosing you now and I’ll choose you tomorrow, and for all the tomorrows that come.” 0 likes