Start by marking “KFC: The Colonel of Two Worlds (2015) #1” as Want to Read:
KFC: The Colonel of Two Worlds (2015) #1

KFC: The Colonel of Two Worlds (2015) #1

(KFC's Colonel Sanders #1)

When a new Colonel from Earth-3 threatens to tarnish the good name of everyone's favorite chicken chef, it's up to Colonel Sanders and The Flash to set things right!
Published 2015 by DC Comics

To ask other readers questions about KFC, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about KFC

Sam Quixote
Oct 11, 2015 rated it it was ok
KFC teams up with DC to bring us a comic in the style of The Flash of Two Worlds: The Colonel of Two Worlds. An evil Colonel Sanders from Earth-3 (the place the Crime Syndicate recently pooped out of in Forever Evil) arrives on Earth-Prime and undermines the real Colonel’s rep by serving sub-standard fried chicken - let’s get ready to ruuuuumble(guts)!

It sounds like a joke but this is an actual comic. Not sure what KFC is doing pairing up with DC - maybe there’s a deal between the two for next
I DRM Free
Jul 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Yeah, it's nothing more than an ad, but it's a nicely drawn one and I kinda like the storyline as cheesy as it is. I think it's nice to see a major chain deviate from the normal marketing to try new things like these comics and in the case of KFC, ads on WWE with WWE wrestlers, etc...
Steven Shinder
Mar 07, 2019 rated it it was amazing
As a KFC ad done by DC, this was fun to read. And the art looks fantastic. I don't get what people expected. I need The Flash or Legends of Tomorrow to do something like this.
Adam Klatka
Aug 28, 2019 rated it did not like it
Shelves: comixology, dc
Excessively painful tie-in advertising.
Dan Wilson
Jan 11, 2016 rated it did not like it
As advertising goes, I suppose this was relatively engaging. But judged as a comic book, it was a lengthy advertisement. I don't know how much the junk food chain paid for this, but as a subsidiary of Time Warner, I'm pretty sure DC Comics didn't need the money, and they probably would have done better than to cheapen their name with this. Oh, and I love how the punishment for the bad guys is to have them work at the junk food chain! Fight for $15 and a union!
David Johnson
Jan 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
That was a great read!

As a comic book fan and lover of a great story, this was simply a great story. The Colonel would make an excellent character for a stand alone series. This book was page turning good.
Frank Jenkins
Jan 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Captain makes some good cola

A Fantastic way to promote KFC. Old style letters after the comic plus a nice little history on Colonel Harland Sanders.
Jason
Colonel Sanders fights evil alternate universe Colonel Sanders while Green Lantern and the Flash watch. I seriously have no words. But I am strangely hungry for some HOSTESS FRUIT PIES.
David Cole
Nov 01, 2015 rated it liked it
This book made me miss the old Hostess 1 page comic adverts.
Crystal_phoenix
Dan Marchetti
Feb 20, 2017
Charles
Jun 07, 2018 rated it it was ok
Unsure if this was the kind of stupid I wanted or needed tonight. Certainly silly stuff that doesn't take itself too seriously. Side note: I find it interesting that the character of the Colonel is all about honesty, legitimacy, and things being genuine. In fact Sanders never was an actual Colonel.
Lukasz
Sam Wicked
Oct 29, 2015
Matthew
Feb 04, 2016

KFC's Colonel Sanders (3 books)
  • KFC: The Colonel Corps (2016) #2