Start by marking “Mouth: A Steamy Anthology” as Want to Read:
Mouth: A Steamy Anthology

Mouth: A Steamy Anthology

4.65  ·  Rating details ·  103 Ratings  ·  62 Reviews
20 authors bring you 20 brand new, steamy romances to help raise money for breast cancer awareness.

The Dark, Hot Night - Carter Ashby
Cherry Pop - Roxie Elms
In Session - Mary Catherine Gebhard
The Trouble with Cowboys - Cassie Gra
Published October 30th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Mouth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mouth

Shawna (Blue's Books)
other reviews to come!

Tag Catcher: well, talk about starting out with a bang. sweet lord does this lady know how to write! and Corbin. i love everything about him.
i teared up in a couple places & my heart and guts felt like they were gonna fall out my butt. I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!! it was perfect compliment to Tag Chaser! here's hoping we get another book!
Kandi Steiner
Oct 01, 2015 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
description
Sharon Betts
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar
This was sooo good! The story starts with the morning after.... But the morning after what? I was completely hooked, and wanted to know exactly what happened. I was completely drawn in, and could not put this story down. Little bits are revealed, as Sofie and Cain unravel the story. It's short, well written, and has some unexpected moments. The characters are well developed for a short story; I hope to see more of them both in future. I have been left wanting more fr
Monique
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar review

This is the exact reason that I love to read. To fantasy and leave reality for awhile. If only I could have things like this happen to me.
Cain and Sophie meet durning a crazy wild night. After waking to a surprise, Cain has to turn to Sophie is full him in on what happen the night before.
This short story has it all... heat and desire. I enjoyed it greatly and definitely will be waiting for more from Cain and Sophie
Meaghan Royce- Love Infinity Book Blog
LB Dunbar's story, Paradise Tempted, is amazing. I loved reading about how Cain and Sophie meet and the events that unfold from there. He doesn't believe he deserves her and she doesn't believe he could ever want her. I want more, more, more of these characters and their story. I can't wait to read the rest of the stories in this anthology and it is for a super awesome cause!
Kim
Oct 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is based on Lost Soul by t.h.snyder.

I received an ARC of Lost Soul in exchange for an honest review.

Layla and Parker are great friends. Parker is leaving town to get on with his life. While Layla is in a relationship where everyone on the outside see something different.

t.h. snyder did a great job with the whole friendship moving away and a relationship gone wrong. She has hit every emotion a woman would go through being in a relationship like Layla. Showing the true emotions of two cl
Karen Hrdlicka
Oct 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I have had the privilege of reading getting to read Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar. I am so excited to know this is the beginning of a great new series by this author. Cain and Sofie's story is equal parts sexy, sweet, hot, and in the end devastating. I've not read a lot of fighter books but in this series it looks like the fighting will not only take place in the ring. Cain is hiding in the aftermath of a fatal fight. He chooses an inn in the Napa Valley. Waking up with the shy Sofie and assumin ...more
Kathleen
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given this ARC to read and promised to give an honest review.

I have read other books by LB Dunbar and was anxious to read this by her. As I started the book I immediately feel in love with Cain. I love the bad boy types and it was obvious that so did Sophie. LB Dunbar does a wonder job at telling the story of how their story meeting at the vineyard that she worked at. The whole way through the story he feels that he doesn’t believe that he deserves to be with her. It is an awesome read an
Sylvia Schneider
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given and ARC of Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar for a fair and honest review....
So Cain....well he is one interesting and deep character...one i look forward to learning more about...and Sofie as well. This story starts out more of an aftermath of an evening of wild events that end up with them in bed with each other, but it's not what you would think. They end up entwined in ways you never expect....can't wait to read they rest of their story.
If this short is any indication of the entire
K
Oct 12, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar
I really enjoyed this short story, especially how the story slowly unfolds. Cain and Sophie are interesting characters who meet under unusual circumstances. They are from different walks of life but are great together. This is a terrific story with a surprise ending that'll leave you wanting more of Cain and Sophie.
Suzy
Oct 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Paradise tempted by LB Dunbar was nothing short of what I expect to read when I pick up one of her books. I love the fun twists and liberties she takes on reinterpreting legends and fables until they become her own. Now she's tackling books of Biblical proportions!
Judy
Oct 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
I was gifted with a copy of Sea of Flames by Madison Street! Great book! Quick read! Very sweet!!
Christie72
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The first thing that caught my attention about Mouth: A Steamy Anthology was the fact that proceeds benefit breast cancer awareness. It also happens to contain several of my favorite authors, so I thought, “What the heck! I’ll grab it!” I am so glad I did!

So far, the only story I’ve had the chance to read is Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar. It was “pure paradise.” Cain aka Cobra, an MMA fighter, has fled to an inn at a beautiful vineyard to escape his reality, which is pretty bad, for just a lit
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Lesson for Lox by S.M. Donaldson

Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’ ★★★★☆

Some lessons are harder to learn than others! In this prequel to Marco’s MMA Boys series by the extremely talented S. M. Donaldson, we once again have an inside view into the lives of Marco’s bad boy fighters. Lox is the pivotal bad boy in this story as he learns that not all things are what they appear to be and caution is required.

The boys are at it once again, fighting, flirting and $uckin’ their way through life! While out with
EscapeNBooks
Oct 29, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading an ARC of Paradise Tempted by L. B. Dunbar.

"They were a refreshing lake and I needed to cleanse my soul."

I love Author L. B. Dunbar's books. She could write a cookbook and I'd probably read it. The MMA genre of writing is different from her previous books. However, Paradise Tempted carries the same great style of story telling that I've come to expect from this author.

"Her smile was the epitome of sunshine and it melted my cold heart."

My anticipation for this ant
Shawna
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Lesson for Lox (0.5 in the Marco's MMA Boys Series) in return for my honest review. It is just one of the MANY shorts in this book.

I adore SM Donaldson and her entire Maro's MMA Boys series. This short did not disappoint. It was cute, funny, exciting and SEXY! Everything that has become to define the series. I never would have guess how it would all end after reading the first little bit. I was shocked and can't wait for the female character to make a return to the series a
Leigh Stone
Oct 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar.

I really don’t know where to start with this review, I am bombarded with sensations from that story, and because of the nature of it (one short read within many) am dying to find out what happens next!

In true LB Dunbar style you are instantly presented with characters who have that unknown element to reel you in. Cain’s starting monologue presents you with a scene that has you wanting more, you need to know how and why things happened. Your introduction to Sofie i
SammiesBookBlog
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: faith
I have read Kandi Steiner's book from this set and that is all so far. That is the reason I bought it. But for 99 cents, you cannot go wrong and will be reading others :-)
It was short and sweet. And so very entertaining seeing Paisley get jealous. We had to deal with Corbin and Tanner, now Paisley has a taste. And I loved every single minute of it. Did not like Rachel. MEGA b****.I was happy to see Paisley stick it to her and see the progress leading up to their wedding. And Corbin was HOT as u
Jordan
Oct 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tag Catcher Review
I Was Provided A ARC By The Author
(Possible Spoilers)

Man oh man did Kandi Steiner make me fall for Paisley & Corbin even more after reading this short story. These are two fun and sexy characters. And to see them in this type of setting, just gave so much more to them. You get to see a side of Paisley, (that many women have dealt/deal with. Insecurity. It's a b**ch. And it rears its ugly head for Paisley, when she and Corbin head to his hometown and meet his parents. A week
Yi Le
Oct 25, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar

In this prequel novella, we meet Cain Callahan, an MMA fighter who killed his latest opponent in a fight, not long ago. He is trying to get away from everything for a while, especially his father, who is not the greatest of people.

He wakes up in a bed, with a girl that he supposed he hooked up with last night, but quickly learns that it’s not as it seems. He spends the day with her, and pieces of his memories of the night before slowly return to him. In a drunken
Tessa
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC of Sea of Flames from Madison Street for an honest review. This is a review of that story only.

Sea of Flames is a novella of Roman and Melanie's story from Little Moments. They are one of my favorite couples of 2015 and this was such a treat. This story picks up six months after Roman's accident and we find Melanie has moved in with Roman. We get a glimpse of their everyday lives how hey they are living each day in complete love.

The treat in this story is that we get to go along
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

This is a hot little anthology that will leave your kindle sizzling and your heart pumping hard. This book is hot, sexy, sweet, intense, and will make you swoon.

And when you take a chance on this book with amazing stories, you may just find a new author that intrigues you or run across an old favorite with something new.

Lesson for Lox - S.M. Donaldson

This book was amazing. It was a great addition to this series. This book was sexy, intense, suspenseful, and will make you want so much mo
Gloria Herrera for As You Wish Reviews
This is an amazing anthology of stories I will treasure!

Focusing on my favorite... Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar now. I hope and pray she is writing a series based on this novella. It is seductive, emotional, complex, passionate...

I have a vivid imagination and can see all kinds of possibilities based this story. Cain and Sofie have a link that grabbed me right away. Their lives are complicated and both have commitments they cannot avoid or disregard. Yet, for time they are together, a new wo
Melissa Fisher
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Mary Catherine Gebhard In this steamy anthology, Mary Catherine Gebhard's "In Session" is about as steamy as they get. With short stories many times the reader feels rushed to get to the plot and then again to the finish. This is not the case here. Mary has a way to quickly get into the introductions, get u the hot and Steamy plot and conclude it while not rushing one bit. Everyone loves a good student/teacher story, but this one is by far very hot hot hot!!!!
Anima
Oct 11, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot-romance
Review copy of Sea of Flames

The excitingly sweet epilogue for Little Moments. Not necessary to read the book to enjoy this short wrap up. They've taken a lovely weekend away just enjoying time alone. Their story already has a happy ending this just gives us a bonus to their love. She is a nurse in the burn unit. He was a fireman injured during a call, she brought him back to health. Their romance is sort of a second chance, having met eleven years ago at his family's bakery. Just a really loving
Kendra Needs
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of reading Rough & Tumble in this anthology by Kristen Hope Mazolla, what a great fast read.

This book was about second chance love with your high school sweetheart, when he happens to be in the right place at the right time when she is in the wrong place at the wrong time. This book will make you think twice about giving first loves a second chance.
Misti Sonntag
Tag Catcher:
Kandi has done it again with these characters and totally rocked me. They are an amazing couple. But Rachel.. Ugh... Let's just say I was ready to cut her. This story takes place after Tag Chaser & Song Chaser but before Straight, No Chaser. I really adore these peeps and hope we get to see more of them.
Stacy Aube
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Rough and Tumble for a honest review.

Peyton just got a new job as a photographer. She forgets that she will have to see her ex there. Watch what happens when the 2 reunite?

This is a wonderful short story.

Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar

Wow this is a great story. I hope there is more to come for Sophie and Cain, their story needs to finish.
Kat
Sep 30, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I was given an ARC of Rough & Tumble by Kristen Hope Mazzola and I loved this story! I enjoyed Peyton and Bo's story and thought it was very refreshing. They did have their bumps in the road like everyone has but in the end it all came together :-)
Danielle
Oct 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbard

Oh, Ms. Dunbar, you temptress, you! I can't believe I fell into the addiction cycle again!! At this point, I'm pretty sure you could write a paragraph and have me hooked... in fact, I think I WAS hooked by the first paragraph.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
  • Cherry Tart
  • Rush (Palm South University, #1)
  • Bounce Down - 1st Quarter: Start of Play (Playing the Game, #1)
  • McQuade:  The Lone Wolf Takes A Mate
  • Paradise Found: Cain (Paradise #2)
  • Rough & Tumble
  • Hearts and Daggers Anthology
  • Christmas in the City
  • Heart of Dixon (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales
  • 12 Days of Christmas: Naughty or Nice?
  • Floating (Ray Point, #1)
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • The Keys to Jericho
Christy Dilg is a wife and a mother. She works full-time at the local hospital. Her favorite things to do are read, write, listen to music, and spend time with family and friends. When she was in her teens, she told her best friend that she wanted to be a writer. That was the first time she ever spoke the words aloud. Then at the age of 34, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and while battling ...more
More about Christy Dilg

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
  • Bittersweet
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Twilight / Life and Death (Twilight, #1, 1.75)
    $10.99 $2.99
  • Siege and Storm (The Grisha, #2)
    $7.80 $2.99
  • Hard Love (Hacker #5)
    $7.99 $0.99
  • A Walk to Remember
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Secrets in Death (In Death, #45)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • Hard Limit (Hacker #4)
    $6.99 $0.99
  • Lumière (The Illumination Paradox, #1)
  • Valorous (Quantum, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Tempting Dusty (Temptation Saga, #1)
  • When Never Comes
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures with the Boss (Misadventures, #12)
  • Baby Daddy
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twice Bitten (Argeneau #27)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Misadventures of a Good Wife (Misadventures, #6)
  • Calendar Girl: Volume Three
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Love and Other Unknown Variables
    $7.99 $0.99
  • Storm Warned (Grim, #3)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Real Thing (Sugar Lake, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Bronze Horseman (The Bronze Horseman, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
“Jack Honey and Coke, of course, because I need the strength of my second-favorite man tonight.” 0 likes
“When you’re on a budget, you take any discounts and freebies you can get.” 0 likes