Start by marking “Mouth: A Steamy Anthology” as Want to Read:
Mouth: A Steamy Anthology

Mouth: A Steamy Anthology

4.71  ·  Rating Details  ·  90 Ratings  ·  61 Reviews
20 authors bring you 20 brand new, steamy romances to help raise money for breast cancer awareness.

The Dark, Hot Night - Carter Ashby
Cherry Pop - Roxie Elms
In Session - Mary Catherine Gebhard
The Trouble with Cowboys - Cassie Gra
Published October 30th 2015

To ask other readers questions about Mouth, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Mouth

Shawna
Oct 30, 2015 Shawna rated it it was amazing
other reviews to come!

Tag Catcher: well, talk about starting out with a bang. sweet lord does this lady know how to write! and Corbin. i love everything about him.
i teared up in a couple places & my heart and guts felt like they were gonna fall out my butt. I FREAKING LOVED IT!!!! it was perfect compliment to Tag Chaser! here's hoping we get another book!
Kandi Steiner
Oct 19, 2015 Kandi Steiner rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: my-books
description
Monique
Oct 07, 2015 Monique rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar review

This is the exact reason that I love to read. To fantasy and leave reality for awhile. If only I could have things like this happen to me.
Cain and Sophie meet durning a crazy wild night. After waking to a surprise, Cain has to turn to Sophie is full him in on what happen the night before.
This short story has it all... heat and desire. I enjoyed it greatly and definitely will be waiting for more from Cain and Sophie
Sharon Betts
Mar 03, 2016 Sharon Betts rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar
This was sooo good! The story starts with the morning after.... But the morning after what? I was completely hooked, and wanted to know exactly what happened. I was completely drawn in, and could not put this story down. Little bits are revealed, as Sofie and Cain unravel the story. It's short, well written, and has some unexpected moments. The characters are well developed for a short story; I hope to see more of them both in future. I have been left wanting more fr
Meaghan Royce
Oct 30, 2015 Meaghan Royce rated it it was amazing
LB Dunbar's story, Paradise Tempted, is amazing. I loved reading about how Cain and Sophie meet and the events that unfold from there. He doesn't believe he deserves her and she doesn't believe he could ever want her. I want more, more, more of these characters and their story. I can't wait to read the rest of the stories in this anthology and it is for a super awesome cause!
Karen Hrdlicka
Oct 13, 2015 Karen Hrdlicka rated it it was amazing
I have had the privilege of reading getting to read Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar. I am so excited to know this is the beginning of a great new series by this author. Cain and Sofie's story is equal parts sexy, sweet, hot, and in the end devastating. I've not read a lot of fighter books but in this series it looks like the fighting will not only take place in the ring. Cain is hiding in the aftermath of a fatal fight. He chooses an inn in the Napa Valley. Waking up with the shy Sofie and assumin ...more
Kim
Jan 28, 2016 Kim rated it it was amazing
This is based on Lost Soul by t.h.snyder.

I received an ARC of Lost Soul in exchange for an honest review.

Layla and Parker are great friends. Parker is leaving town to get on with his life. While Layla is in a relationship where everyone on the outside see something different.

t.h. snyder did a great job with the whole friendship moving away and a relationship gone wrong. She has hit every emotion a woman would go through being in a relationship like Layla. Showing the true emotions of two cl
Kathleen
Oct 12, 2015 Kathleen rated it it was amazing
Shelves:
I was given this ARC to read and promised to give an honest review.

I have read other books by LB Dunbar and was anxious to read this by her. As I started the book I immediately feel in love with Cain. I love the bad boy types and it was obvious that so did Sophie. LB Dunbar does a wonder job at telling the story of how their story meeting at the vineyard that she worked at. The whole way through the story he feels that he doesn’t believe that he deserves to be with her. It is an awesome read an
Sylvia Schneider
Oct 12, 2015 Sylvia Schneider rated it it was amazing
I was given and ARC of Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar for a fair and honest review....
So Cain....well he is one interesting and deep character...one i look forward to learning more about...and Sofie as well. This story starts out more of an aftermath of an evening of wild events that end up with them in bed with each other, but it's not what you would think. They end up entwined in ways you never expect....can't wait to read they rest of their story.
If this short is any indication of the entire
K Fischer
Oct 12, 2015 K Fischer rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar
I really enjoyed this short story, especially how the story slowly unfolds. Cain and Sophie are interesting characters who meet under unusual circumstances. They are from different walks of life but are great together. This is a terrific story with a surprise ending that'll leave you wanting more of Cain and Sophie.
Diane Lake
Oct 11, 2015 Diane Lake rated it it was amazing
I reviewed Sea of Flames by Madison Street - the continuing story of Mel and Roman. It was just what I needed to read. Love, passion, and adventure all wrapped in one.
Judy
Oct 12, 2015 Judy rated it really liked it
I was gifted with a copy of Sea of Flames by Madison Street! Great book! Quick read! Very sweet!!
Suzy
Oct 12, 2015 Suzy rated it it was amazing
Paradise tempted by LB Dunbar was nothing short of what I expect to read when I pick up one of her books. I love the fun twists and liberties she takes on reinterpreting legends and fables until they become her own. Now she's tackling books of Biblical proportions!
Christie72
Oct 30, 2015 Christie72 rated it it was amazing
The first thing that caught my attention about Mouth: A Steamy Anthology was the fact that proceeds benefit breast cancer awareness. It also happens to contain several of my favorite authors, so I thought, “What the heck! I’ll grab it!” I am so glad I did!

So far, the only story I’ve had the chance to read is Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar. It was “pure paradise.” Cain aka Cobra, an MMA fighter, has fled to an inn at a beautiful vineyard to escape his reality, which is pretty bad, for just a lit
Leigh Stone
Oct 30, 2015 Leigh Stone rated it it was amazing
Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbar.

I really don’t know where to start with this review, I am bombarded with sensations from that story, and because of the nature of it (one short read within many) am dying to find out what happens next!

In true LB Dunbar style you are instantly presented with characters who have that unknown element to reel you in. Cain’s starting monologue presents you with a scene that has you wanting more, you need to know how and why things happened. Your introduction to Sofie i
Jordan
Oct 23, 2015 Jordan rated it it was amazing
Tag Catcher Review
I Was Provided A ARC By The Author
(Possible Spoilers)

Man oh man did Kandi Steiner make me fall for Paisley & Corbin even more after reading this short story. These are two fun and sexy characters. And to see them in this type of setting, just gave so much more to them. You get to see a side of Paisley, (that many women have dealt/deal with. Insecurity. It's a b**ch. And it rears its ugly head for Paisley, when she and Corbin head to his hometown and meet his parents. A week
Twin Sisters Rockin' Book Reviews
Lesson for Lox by S.M. Donaldson

Overall Rating: 4.5 Rockin’

Some lessons are harder to learn than others! In this prequel to Marco’s MMA Boys series by the extremely talented S. M. Donaldson, we once again have an inside view into the lives of Marco’s bad boy fighters. Lox is the pivotal bad boy in this story as he learns that not all things are what they appear to be and caution is required.

The boys are at it once again, fighting, flirting and $uckin’ their way through life! While out with the
Shawna
Oct 23, 2015 Shawna rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of Lesson for Lox (0.5 in the Marco's MMA Boys Series) in return for my honest review. It is just one of the MANY shorts in this book.

I adore SM Donaldson and her entire Maro's MMA Boys series. This short did not disappoint. It was cute, funny, exciting and SEXY! Everything that has become to define the series. I never would have guess how it would all end after reading the first little bit. I was shocked and can't wait for the female character to make a return to the series a
SammiesBookBlog
Nov 11, 2015 SammiesBookBlog rated it really liked it
Shelves: faith
I have read Kandi Steiner's book from this set and that is all so far. That is the reason I bought it. But for 99 cents, you cannot go wrong and will be reading others :-)
It was short and sweet. And so very entertaining seeing Paisley get jealous. We had to deal with Corbin and Tanner, now Paisley has a taste. And I loved every single minute of it. Did not like Rachel. MEGA b****.I was happy to see Paisley stick it to her and see the progress leading up to their wedding. And Corbin was HOT as u
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

This is a hot little anthology that will leave your kindle sizzling and your heart pumping hard. This book is hot, sexy, sweet, intense, and will make you swoon.

And when you take a chance on this book with amazing stories, you may just find a new author that intrigues you or run across an old favorite with something new.

Lesson for Lox - S.M. Donaldson

This book was amazing. It was a great addition to this series. This book was sexy, intense, suspenseful, and will make you want so much mo
Tessa
Oct 19, 2015 Tessa rated it it was amazing
Received an ARC of Sea of Flames from Madison Street for an honest review. This is a review of that story only.

Sea of Flames is a novella of Roman and Melanie's story from Little Moments. They are one of my favorite couples of 2015 and this was such a treat. This story picks up six months after Roman's accident and we find Melanie has moved in with Roman. We get a glimpse of their everyday lives how hey they are living each day in complete love.

The treat in this story is that we get to go along
Yi Le
Nov 19, 2015 Yi Le rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar

In this prequel novella, we meet Cain Callahan, an MMA fighter who killed his latest opponent in a fight, not long ago. He is trying to get away from everything for a while, especially his father, who is not the greatest of people.

He wakes up in a bed, with a girl that he supposed he hooked up with last night, but quickly learns that it’s not as it seems. He spends the day with her, and pieces of his memories of the night before slowly return to him. In a drunken
Tanya Johnson
Oct 12, 2015 Tanya Johnson rated it really liked it
My review is on Cherry Pop by Roxie Elms. This quick story is about Cherry who is one hot and sexual woman. After a terrible date, she wants release and comes across a very hot Richard. One night of hard, ravenous sex both Richard & Cherry are left desiring to see each other again. Cherry will go to lust for him in another part of the story. In the last part, Cherry has another hot night but with her co-work Nick.

This story ended too fast and left many unanswered questions that I hope will
Gloria Herrera
Oct 27, 2015 Gloria Herrera rated it it was amazing
This is an amazing anthology of stories I will treasure!

Focusing on my favorite... Paradise Tempted by L.B. Dunbar now. I hope and pray she is writing a series based on this novella. It is seductive, emotional, complex, passionate...

I have a vivid imagination and can see all kinds of possibilities based this story. Cain and Sofie have a link that grabbed me right away. Their lives are complicated and both have commitments they cannot avoid or disregard. Yet, for time they are together, a new wo
EscapeNBooks
Feb 16, 2016 EscapeNBooks rated it it was amazing
I had the privilege of reading an ARC of Paradise Tempted by L. B. Dunbar.

"They were a refreshing lake and I needed to cleanse my soul."

I love Author L. B. Dunbar's books. She could write a cookbook and I'd probably read it. The MMA genre of writing is different from her previous books. However, Paradise Tempted carries the same great style of story telling that I've come to expect from this author.

"Her smile was the epitome of sunshine and it melted my cold heart."

My anticipation for this ant
Melissa Fisher
Oct 08, 2015 Melissa Fisher rated it it was amazing
Mary Catherine Gebhard In this steamy anthology, Mary Catherine Gebhard's "In Session" is about as steamy as they get. With short stories many times the reader feels rushed to get to the plot and then again to the finish. This is not the case here. Mary has a way to quickly get into the introductions, get u the hot and Steamy plot and conclude it while not rushing one bit. Everyone loves a good student/teacher story, but this one is by far very hot hot hot!!!!
Kendra Needs
Oct 06, 2015 Kendra Needs rated it it was amazing
I had the honor of reading Rough & Tumble in this anthology by Kristen Hope Mazolla, what a great fast read.

This book was about second chance love with your high school sweetheart, when he happens to be in the right place at the right time when she is in the wrong place at the wrong time. This book will make you think twice about giving first loves a second chance.
Christina Oswald
Oct 11, 2015 Christina Oswald rated it it was amazing
Review of Sea of Flames by Madison Street

Love the continuation of Roman and Melanie. Their sweet story and love makes for a nice quick read guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
Danielle
Oct 19, 2015 Danielle rated it it was amazing
Review for Paradise Tempted by LB Dunbard

Oh, Ms. Dunbar, you temptress, you! I can't believe I fell into the addiction cycle again!! At this point, I'm pretty sure you could write a paragraph and have me hooked... in fact, I think I WAS hooked by the first paragraph.
Misti Sonntag
Oct 16, 2015 Misti Sonntag rated it it was amazing
Tag Catcher:
Kandi has done it again with these characters and totally rocked me. They are an amazing couple. But Rachel.. Ugh... Let's just say I was ready to cut her. This story takes place after Tag Chaser & Song Chaser but before Straight, No Chaser. I really adore these peeps and hope we get to see more of them.
  • Cherry Tart
  • Palm South University: Season 1 Box Set
  • Bounce Down - 1st Quarter: Start of Play (Playing the Game, #1)
  • McQuade:  The Lone Wolf Takes A Mate
  • Paradise Found: Cain (Paradise #2)
  • Rough & Tumble
  • Hearts and Daggers Anthology
  • Christmas in the City
  • Heart of Dixon (Brooklyn, #2)
  • Once A Collection of Sinfully Sexy and Twisted Tales
  • 12 Days of Christmas: Naughty or Nice?
  • Floating (Ray Point, #1)
  • Her Dom (Dominic Powers, #1)
  • Mechanical Hearts (Skeleton Key)
  • The Keys to Jericho
Christy Dilg is a wife and a mother. She works full-time at the local hospital. Her favorite things to do are read, write, listen to music, and spend time with family and friends. When she was in her teens, she told her best friend that she wanted to be a writer. That was the first time she ever spoke the words aloud. Then at the age of 34, she was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and while battling ...more
More about Christy Dilg...

“Jack Honey and Coke, of course, because I need the strength of my second-favorite man tonight.” 0 likes
“When you’re on a budget, you take any discounts and freebies you can get.” 0 likes