Start by marking “Wicked Magic (7 Wicked Tales Featuring Witches, Demons, Vampires, Fae, and More)” as Want to Read:

Seven full-length magical novels by seven bestselling urban fantasy authors.

Included titles:
The Keepers by Donna Augustine

Dire Straits - A half-dead daemon, a massacre at her bas
Kindle Edition
Published October 5th 2015 by Bayou Moon Press, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Magic, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Magic

Jeanny
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Prior to purchasing this ebook I read:

Dire Straits by Helen Harper **** 4 stars
A Demon Bound by Debra Dunbar ***** 5 stars
Forbidden by Selene Charles ***** 5 stars
The Keepers by Donna Augustine **** 4 stars
Influential Magic by Deanna Chase ***** 5 stars

So why purchase this book? (Besides the fact it was free with kindle unlimited) With such great company I have high hopes for Dog with a Bone by Hailey Edwards

Dog with a Bone by Hailey Edwards ***** 5 stars

Wasn't interested in reading the beauty
So, I Read This Book Today
Oct 20, 2015 rated it really liked it
Anthologies. What could be better? I have found some truly wonderful “New to Me” authors in anthologies, as well as exclusive stories by authors I love. Wicked Magic doesn’t disappoint my expectations.

Dire Straits by Helen Harper. I have had Bo Blackman on my “Read” list for quite a while, but haven’t had the opportunity to try yet. This story is the first in the Blackman series, and I loved it. We first meet Bo as she sits in a truly nasty neighborhood, waiting to serve papers on an errant half
Riana Elizabeth
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Pleasantly surprised with this omnibus! First off, it's a collection of 7 FULL-LENGTH novels from various authors rather than short stories or excerpts. Second, I've found when I read collections or anthologies that I typically find only one or two authors worth reading and the rest are trash. While I would classify some of the authors in this collection as only average (I reviewed each story individually under their title, if interested in pursing), on the whole this collection was great; I've ...more
KatReads
Dec 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
As a paranormal fanatic, I couldn't wait to buy this one on Amazon.

SEVEN FULL LENGTH NOVELS IN ONE? HELL YES!

All these stories were unique in their own way. It would take forever to sum up every single one but I would definitely recommend this to any paranormal lovers!!

5/5 "Wicked(ly) Magic(al)"!!
Feb 27, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: anthology
Dire Straits (Bo Blackman #1) by Helen Harper **2 Stars
Bo is a naïve young woman who is determined to become a private investigator. Despite her rich grandfather's connections she decides to start at the bottom and pay her dues. A routine assignment turns out to be an attempted murder that she is apparently being framed for. She eventually gives in to vampire Michael's request that she join his House to help investigate the recent unexplained deaths of humans and vampires. She bumbles through h
Susan Mcclellan
Dec 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great books brought together

Although I had already read most of these books they were so good I read them again and normally I don't reread anything. Worth the time spent.
kerri tombs
Nov 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Good read

Good reading. Liked the author's stories, style of writing and you could feel the characters romantic attraction towards each other as the story played out.
Peer Jones
Oct 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Six excellent stories

....and one pretty strange even for fantasy . If I hadn't seen authors name I would have assumed it was written as Men's Fiction as it didn't seem to be romance or actually erotic
Kevin
May 31, 2016 rated it liked it
I liked about half of the stories, typical for me for an anthology.
Dire Straits
It was an exciting mystery adventure set in London about an amateur private investigator. She runs afoul of vampires. There were lots of interesting characters. As is usual for me, when it was time for the book to end it seemed to me as if the author just picked one character at random as the culprit.
Punctuation was inconsistent, and there were a few minor missing or incorrect words. One factual error critical to the
Michelle A. Nash
Feb 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wicked

An interesting and complex combination of tales sure to enthrall most fantasy lovers. Quick, standalone novels giving a taste of several authors' writing styles.
Amanda
07-19-16 So far I've read Dire Straits. I liked it so much I decided to go ahead and read the rest of the series...now I'm moving on to the next story! Can't wait!
07-20-16 dog with a bone. Again one of those stories I couldn't put down. I also decided to get the rest of the series! I just wish there were more books in it. I loved this story!
07-26-16 dead rising. Man I especially loved this book! I love the supernatural aspect of it with the classic Templar! Bought this series too!
07-27-16 influe
Susan Commeford
Oct 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is a great mix of stories

You know you have a good anthology when you break after the first book to go get the rest in that series. The first and last were my favourites and I did get their books. Anthologies are a great way to meet new authors and be introduced to their series. These stories are moistly fun with great characters. There are a few editing snafus but not many and certainly not enough to mar the storytelling. Overall, this is a good mix and well worth the time and cost.
Toni Tellez
Oct 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Awesome!

Great choices of authors to put together. All are wonderful visionaries of their characters and creating very good works of writing! I will continue to follow these story lines as it is often hard to find good story tellers...especially all in one location! Very good book!
Marianne
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Probably one of the best set of books I've read and plan to read more of some of the Authors.

These are touted as witches,, demons and etc., but they are not the everyday witches, demons, vampires and fae. Some are romantic but most are well written, have a plot and keep you reading.

So read and enjoy!!!!
Cathleen
Jun 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Interesting stories

I enjoyed reading this book of tales written by several different authors. Some I enjoyed more then others. It is a great way to be introduced to authors that are new to me.
tami burden
Jul 01, 2016 rated it liked it
Wicked Magic

The first two books are great! Well written and executed the third was good. After that as so often happens each consecutive book is a little bit worse than the first, and down the hill it goes. Unfortunately this collection is no different. But the first 3 were good.
Kim Power
Oct 16, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Wickedly Magical

You'd be hard to please if you didn't find something here to enjoy. There were a couple of egregious spelling errors, but beyond that, books were well written and edited. I found several new series to love.
Debra
Aug 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fun read

Ended up buying a couple of books from some of the authors. The different stories were a lot of fun.
Sec2000
Jan 19, 2017 rated it did not like it
blah didn't finish
Angel Graham
Oct 28, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books
Some new authors. Some I have read before. Good read.
Nicholas
Jun 26, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
  • Darlings of Paranormal Romance
  • Curses, Fates & Soul Mates: 5 Paranormal New Adult Novels
  • Flesh: Alpha Males and Taboo Tales (The Naughty List Bundles)
  • All for a Rose (The Blood Realm #1)
  • The Naughty Box
  • Let It Snow
  • Pick Your Pleasure (Pick your Pleasure, #1)
  • The Year's Best Science Fiction: Twenty-Second Annual Collection
  • Shifter Seduction Boxed Set
  • A Taste of Decadence
  • Hunting Under Covers
  • The Top 500 Poems
  • Dark Season: The Complete First Series (Dark Series, #1-8)
  • Forbidden Lovers
  • Dancing in the Dark
  • Ensnare: The Librarian's Lover #1
  • Bound to the Alpha: Part One
  • Love Has No Boundaries Anthology: Volume 2
Deanna is a native Californian, transplanted to the slower paced lifestyle of southeastern Louisiana. When she isn't writing, she is often goofing off with her husband in New Orleans, playing with her two shih tzu dogs, making glass beads, or out hocking her wares at various bead shows across the country. For more information and updates on newest releases visit her blog at www.deannachase.com.
“We can draw the radiation omitted to us like a vacuum,” 0 likes
“I’m just tired and grumpy.” “Is that why you called? Should I sing you a lullaby or read to you from Wiki?” 0 likes