Start by marking “Enemy of Existence (Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #1)” as Want to Read:
Enemy of Existence (Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #1)

Enemy of Existence

(Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #1)

Enemy of Existence by Yuan Jur is the 1st novel in the Citadel 7 sci fi series of Chanticleer Grand Prize and multi Cygnus award winning novels.

“Nothing’s as it seems!”

Planet Earth finds itself in the sights of the Evercycle Council, creators of existence. The entire Superverse plunges toward cataclysmic war—and Earth holds the unlikely key to salvation.
The Council orders
Paperback, Cygnus award, 253 pages
Published October 6th 2015 by Promontory Press

Kate Vale
Apr 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: sci-fi
A sci-fi adventure that takes the reader to Australia in preparation for a galactic war. There were times when I was confused by some of the characters' actions. But I went back and got caught up again so that I could understand what I'd missed the first time.

Will there be other stories that follow? I have a feeling there should be, if only to answer the questions that remained after the last page.
Randy
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Enemy of Existence is quite a ride. It starts relatively slowly but you best make sure your seat belt is buckled as the pace increases, seemingly exponentially. The story is complex and, in order to achieve clarity, some of the pages and characters required revisits. Despite this small difficulty, Enemy of Existence is a well written very good science fiction/fantasy novel. It is definitely recommended.
Pearl Meaker
Nov 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a fantastic book filled with strong, individual and distinctive characters. There are fresh, detailed locations, and an interesting, gripping story line. Enemy of Existence has it all!

Welcome to the Superverse!
Bennett Coles
Jun 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Wow. Who knew the Universe was soooooo big? Author Yuan Jur introduces us to an epic saga of intergalactic drama in this first book of the Citadel 7 series, but it's not for the faint of heart. Prepare to have your mind bent as you journey into the Superverse - but it's a heck of a ride!
Lauren
May 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I don't normally read science fiction, but I loved this book! It starts off a bit slow, but it's well worth the wait! I recommend to any science fiction fan or any reader looking to stretch their horizons!
Jeanette Hubbard
This is an engaging blend of sci-fi and fantasy. After a slow start, (it's worth the time), the action ramps up becoming an exciting and compelling adventure. Yuan Jur has written vivid characters and developed a gripping and unique plot. A great read.
Ralph Manis
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
The best sci-fi book I have had the pleasure to have in my collection in a long time. Very deep character development and story.
Lisa-Scarlett Cruji
This science fiction adventure is unlike anything I have ever read and I found it to be both exciting and compelling. Thank you for introducing me to a dynamic new world!
Yuan Jur
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Heather Westing
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, you better open your mind wide if you want to take in the vastness of Yuan Jur's vision. Fantastic stuff.
Ralph Manis
Jun 12, 2016
Harold
rated it did not like it
Aug 10, 2016
Jun 28, 2016
Dan
Dec 15, 2017
Brief Bio
Yuan Jur is a Time Travel Paranormal fantasy author. He is a Chanticleer Cygnus Grand Prize multi award winning Author 2013-15

Full Bio
As a young Australian adult Yuan Jur served a term in the Australian military. Post that time he sought the solitude of monastic life serving the community first as a Buddhist high layman and then ordained as a monk.

Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy (5 books)
  • Quall Assassins Crossfire (Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #0.1)
  • The Betrayer (Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #0.2)
  • War & Lies (Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #2)
  • A Test of Good and Evil (Citadel 7: Earth's Secret Trilogy #3)