Start by marking “Donuts, Diamonds & Assorted Details” as Want to Read:
Donuts, Diamonds & Assorted Details

Donuts, Diamonds & Assorted Details

Gwen Smidt dreams of leaving Iowa for sunny Florida.

But her dream is derailed by Devon Smith, a dashing criminal attorney. While investigating the murder of her friend, Gwen discovers the truth about why Devon was transplanted into her life.

Jeremy Schroeder is a hopeless romantic who never gives up on the possibility of Gwen. He is willing to do anything to convince
Published September 20th 2015 by Beau Coup Publishing, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Donuts, Diamonds & Assorted Details, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Donuts, Diamonds & Assorted Details

Start your review of Donuts, Diamonds & Assorted Details
Tianna Croy
Jan 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was a best friend's turned lover romance with a twist that wasn't expected. It kept me wanting to see who she would choose but in the end there never was a choice. When one drunken night leads to Gwen and Jeremy sharing a night of passion will that be the end of their 15 year friendship? Maybe. When you add in a date with tall dark and handsome Devon. That's when things get complicated. As the story unfolds things just aren't always as they seem. Beware of your gut feeling as Gwen ...more
Elaine Swinney
Jan 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given this book for an honest review. When I started it I wasn't sure I would like it but I was willing to give it a chance. Beau Coup Publishing hadn't disappointed me before, they have fantastic authors. I couldn't put it down. It is worth you time and effort. You will not be sorry you picked this one up. I am not into spoilers. Get the book, I think you will enjoy this one!!!!!!
This is a hidden gem!!!!!
Tracey Warren
Nov 25, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Where to start to explain my opinion of this book..... Wow, I loved it! warm, romantic, lovely, thrilling, intrigue, gorgeous guys, great heroine, an unexpected twist, and great ending. congratulations on a great read. if you like a book that gives that nice warm fuzzie feeling, this is for you. Love triumphs, read it.
Katie Langford
Nov 04, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I loved it! It had surprising twists you do not see coming!
Skye McNeil
Oct 19, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Loved it
Samantha Smart
Apr 27, 2018
Elizabeth
Feb 02, 2019
Skye McNeil began writing at the age of seventeen and has been lost in a love affair ever since. During the day, she moonlights as a paralegal at a law firm favoring criminal law.

Skye enjoys writing romantic suspense and contemporary romance that leaves readers craving more. Her contemporary and historical novels range from sweet and sassy to steamy and sultry.

Her constant writing companions are