Start by marking “Dreams of Her Own (Dreams Come True, #3)” as Want to Read:
Dreams of Her Own (Dreams Come True, #3)

Dreams of Her Own

(Dreams Come True #3)

Can even the unlikeliest of dreams come true?

He sees a spinsterish misfit.

Published November 25th 2015 by Soul Mate Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Dreams of Her Own, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dreams of Her Own

Start your review of Dreams of Her Own (Dreams Come True, #3)
Dianne
Feb 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
We all have dreams, for some they become goals, but for others, these dreams are more ethereal, dreams of love and romance, dreams of being desirable, of being wanted, and that is just what plain, bland Millie Stephens had, dreams. Sure she had a fabulous job that gave her access to famous people, beautiful people and an extended family of sorts, but it isn’t the same.

Enter a knight in tarnished armor, or tattooed leather, scruffy, deep-voiced, and strong. He saved her from becoming a hood ornam
Sophia
Feb 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Talk about an opposites attract! Painfully socially awkward, but cultured woman and bad boy work with his hands man have nothing in common, right? You might be surprised. I enjoyed this simple, but heartwarming story of two people caged by their own issues, but seeing beyond the surface to something special in each other. If only they can pluck up the courage to beat their own pasts.

This is book three in the Dreams Come True series. It can work easily as a standalone as it's ties are fairly loos
Nada Sobhi
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Dreams of Her Own by Rebecca Heflin is the third and final instalment in the Dreams Come True Series. This time, the story revolves around Millie, an assistant to best-selling romantic author Darcy Butler.

Once I started the book, I couldn't put it down and once I finished it, I just wanted to start it all over again!

Full of events, the first chapter in Dreams of Her Own introduces Millie and her soon-to-be crush, Ian. I particularly like how Heflin introduces the reader to Millie.

"Lists were
Vera mallard
Mar 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved This Book 5 Stars

Mousey Millie
Ian, Handsome and Strong
The Air Sizzles Between Them

STORY LINE:
Millie Stephens' life is dull, she dresses in shades of brown and she wears old lady SAS shoes. She has few friends except for her employer and her employer's family. She graduated summa cum laude, is intelligent, has a wonderful job as assistant to best-selling romance author Darcy Butler-Ray, and her personal life is boring in the extreme.

Millie makes a list for everything; she's a master at cr
Rebecca
The only reason why this book gets three stars is that at least its sexy bits were sexy. The rest of it was a bit of a hot mess. It's the age old story of the smart, 29-year old virgin who wears frumpy clothing and puts her hair in a bun, but she FINALLY gets pretty when she meets the growly "bad boy" who underneath his smoking-hot, tough exterior possesses a heart of gold.

Cliche after cliche after cliche after cliche

Of course, it turns out *SURPRISE* that through a series of accidents that forc
InD'tale Magazine
3.5/5.0

A steamy contemporary romance, this is the third book in the “Dreams Come True” series.

Read full review in the 2016 May issue of InD'tale Magazine.
Krissys
Mar 29, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: featured-books, star
Can even the unlikeliest of dreams come true?

He sees a spinsterish misfit.

If the Guinness Book of World Records had a category for the world’s most boring life, Millie Stephens knows she would hold the record. After the plain, strait-laced personal assistant is saved by a total stranger from becoming New York City’s latest traffic fatality, she has a disheartening epiphany: her life’s highlight reel didn’t exist. Determined to step out of the shadows and take a walk on the wild side, she starts
LJT
Sep 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars!

Are you in the mood for a fairy tale romance between two people who are the total opposite of one another? If so, then pick up a copy of Dreams of Her Own by new to be author Rebecca Helfin. This book is replete with longing, friendship and discovery, in addition to a cast of secondary characters who are quite meaningful. This is the third book from the author's Dreams Come True series, and it can be enjoyed as a standalone. I definitely plan on reading more from Ms. Helfin.

In order to
E.
Mar 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Finding One's True Self

“Dreams of Her Own” by Rebecca Heflin is part of the ‘Dreams Come True’ series and showcases Millie Stephens, detail-oriented personal assistant for a successful romance author. Millie lives by her lists and when she develops her GALL (Get a Life List), there are a few items that she is going to need help with. Ian Brand intends to simply efficiently remodel a room into a nursery, and move on to his more extensive projects but he gets drawn into Millie’s orbit…an
Angie Mangino
Jun 05, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dreams of Her Own
By Rebecca Heflin
2016
Reviewed by Angie Mangino
Rating: 4 stars

Readers immediately meet and connect to Millie on her way to the pharmacy.

“If the Guinness Book of World Records had a category for the world’s most boring life, Millie Stephens knew she would hold the record.”

Crossing the street, Millie sees a delivery truck ready to hit her, but fear freezes her to the spot, as she mentally prepares for her death. When a man pulls her to safety, this first encounter with Ian Brand f
Kimberly Keyes
Mar 18, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
The ugly duckling meets her dream man
Review copy provided via Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.
Rebecca Heflin’s DREAMS OF HER OWN is a sweet and sexy contemporary romance, and an absolute delight to read. The Ugly Duckling/Underdog-Makes-Good themes run throughout the book, pulling her readers in and making them root for the hero and heroine.
I have to say, when I met “mousie Millie” I wondered how Heflin would pull off convincing me her hot hero, Ian, could possibly fall for the wo
Melanie Adkins
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Millie Stephens life is nothing to write home about. She's practical and predictable. Millie has decided to shake things up a bit. On her way to work one morning, she is in need of help. Her high heel got caught in a gap in the sidewalk. Out of nowhere, a man stops to help her. Millie feels the electricity of his touch. She's become even more determined to make her life more exciting. It's always the quiet ones you need to watch out for.

It was so nice to read about a woman whose light isn't to
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Millicent "Millie" Stephens is an assistant to author Darcy Butler Ryan. Millie just fades into the background invisible to everyone around her. Millie goes about her business and doesn't see herself as a damsel in distress but that's exactly what she becomes one day at a crosswalk. Millie is rescued by a handsome stranger probably never to see her again. Ian Brand rescues a damsel in distress yet never thought he'd come face to face with his damsel again. Ian is a contractor with a specialty in ...more
India
Mar 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Millie likes to hide in the shadows, wearing clothes that draw no attention to her and staying out of the limelight, so much so that the local youths have nicknamed her ‘Mousey Millie’. When she is saved by a stranger from a car on a crossing she realises that being invisible isn’t such a good idea after all. Ian is intrigued by Millie, after having mistaken her for an elderly woman, and they form a friendship, but between their secrets and insecurities neither is willing to make the jump needed ...more
Kayla
May 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-books, review
This book gave me great weekend entertainment! Once I began reading, I didn't want to put it down. I enjoyed that you felt a part of the story and that the author touches on an often times hidden topic. Even though this book is a part of series, I read as a standalone and do not feel I had any issues with the storyline or characters. I do wish I have read the prior books in the series so I have the full picture but I do not feel I lost anything from not reading them. Be prepared - once you start ...more
Suzanne
Nov 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this ARC for a honest review.

Millie sees Ian as a thug but he keeps surprising her.
Ian at first though she was an elderly lady but quickly sees and feels her as more than she appears.
I felt sad why Millie dresses the way she does.
Their story is sigh (frequently) worthy. It is so moving.
Her makeover was not required to be so drastic but WOW. Jeans and fitted shirts would of been fine.
Grab this book.
Danessa Violette
Intense!
Wow! This book is more than worth the read, it's highly intense with a plot that keep my heart pounding. I'm curious how long this book took to write. I found this book to be a major source of fun. I've already recommend it to all my reader friends and If you're reading this review I recommend this book. Great work!#

Review copy provided via Reading Alley in exchange for an honest review.
Lori Byrd
Oct 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A drab girl, and a hunk of a man, come together on the street. How can someone so good looking fall for boring little Millie? What he doesn't know is Millie has a to do list and he meets her qualities to get the job done? Will that be enough though for him to see past this mousy lady? I couldn't wait to see how this wonderful story unfolded. You'll just have to read it to find out. I can tell you this, it was really really good!
D.M.
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
This was a wonderful romantic story and certainly a keeper. It is a gentle tale of love between a couple - a young woman who hoped to find love but never expected it and a young man that is kind and thoughtful. I thoroughly enjoyed this read. The love that develops between the two is sweet and both deserved each other, making their futures happier.
Michelle
Oct 16, 2017 rated it liked it
I hate writing lack luster reviews but this book was just okay for me. Nothing sticks out in my mind or makes me want to read the other books.

Hot and sexy at times but it was a slow (really slow) read for me. At times I wanted to skip to the end but I hung in there which is why it got 3 stars.
Alisha
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
good primary and secondary characters. Likable.
Maria
Brandi Schreiber
May 11, 2017
Chande
Aug 18, 2017
Rebecca Heflin is a bestselling, award-winning author who has dreamed of writing romantic fiction since she was fifteen and her older sister sneaked a copy of Kathleen Woodiwiss' Shanna to her and told her to read it. Rebecca writes women's fiction and contemporary romance. When not passionately pursuing her dream, Rebecca is busy with her day-job at a major state university.

Rebecca is a member o

Dreams Come True (3 books)
  • Dreams of Perfection (Dreams Come True, #1)
  • Ship of Dreams (Dreams Come True, #2)