Start by marking “Possessed (The Hollow City Coven, #1)” as Want to Read:
Possessed (The Hollow City Coven, #1)

Possessed

(Hollow City Coven #1)

A daring quest. A lethal enemy. A protector who won’t quit.

Although Wiccan Gillian Granger’s life’s work is finding a legendary city, her research in musty libraries hasn’t prepared her for fieldwork. Add a gorgeous escort, and she is completely out of her depth.

Published October 3rd 2015 by Allure Press (first published October 1st 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Possessed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Possessed

Start your review of Possessed (The Hollow City Coven, #1)
Krissys
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: star, featured-books

Shayne Savatier knows he’s on a milk run, especially after he meets his beautiful charge. But when enemies attack her, everything changes. The mission turns deadly, passion intertwines with protection, and duty bonds hard with desire.

Possessed is Book One in the Hollow City Coven series. If you
Lyndi W.
Feb 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Nothing to really complain about. Total cliffhanger, but it's a serial and that's expected. ...more
Coco.V
Nov 14, 2018 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
💝 FREE on Amazon today (11/14/2018)!💝

Blurb:
A daring quest. A lethal enemy. A protector who won’t quit.

Alison
Oct 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Possessed
(Hallow City Coven #1)
By Hazel Hunter
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Wiccan Gillian Granger's life work is finding a legendary city, her research has been spent in musty libraries, among other places. What her research didn't prepare her for was fieldwork. As if this isn't just a daring quest. There's a lethal enemy who just won't give up and a protector who won't quit. That would be her now new sexy escort, and poor Gillian is totally out of her depth.
Shane Savatier knows he's on a milk run, especially afte
Sue Me
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: kindle-loanable

5.0 out of 5 stars
Hot sex, adventures, danger, paranormal activity evil villains, mysteries,& a bit of help along the way. On to Book 2!, December 21, 2015

Possessed (Book One of the Hollow City Coven Series): A Witch and Warlock Romance Novel

Gillian Granger is a Wiccan, who does not feel fully accepted by her peers. She is more than a bit nerdy, preferring to spend her time in a library or pouring through ancient artifacts. At last she found exactly what she need to prove the existence of the
Oct 17, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Gillian is a researcher who believes she found the last clue that will lead her to an ancient wiccan city. Shayne is tasked with escorting her even though he doesn't believe in the city's existence. When there plane is shot down and Templar's (the natural enemy of wiccans) attempt to abduct Gillian it is clear that there is something funky going on. Add in the natural chemistry the two have and things get really interesting.

I have read other books in this world but this is by far my favorite. I
Melanie
Apr 04, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So I was a little disappointed to find that this is not a series where each book has an ending, rather multiple volumes that will not conclude until the 6th one. I will admit that where the book ended was as good of a place as any, did not leave a huge unanswered question of a cliffhanger. That being said I still intend on reading them all I enjoyed the story so far and am ready to see what happens next.
It had everything I look for in a story: great characters, a suspenseful plot, thrilling adv
Keoki Ki`Ili
Feb 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was given an ARC for an honest review.

Wiccans, Templars & Magis Core, a little mystery, magic and a lot of fun. This story feels familar since it's in a world that Hazel has shown us, but the story itself is fresh and new. New characters to follow and a whole new plot. I can hardly wait until the next one. Well done Hazel.
Tamara
May 04, 2017 rated it liked it
Hollow

This story was kind of bland for me. Hazel Hunter is a great author but this story didn't catch my interest like some of the others. I get that it's a series and I'm sure if you continue with it the story will be there but I'm not feeling this one. Woman who won't touch anyone due to feelings she gets off of people on a search for a lost mystical city.
Janet L. Hage
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Novellas of a witch and her guardian witch on a quest

New unexplored aspect of witches, pertaining to their possible origins. They are being chased by the Templars who a re trying to take the witch for unknown reasons and kill her guardian. Well-written with well-developed characterization on a novel new premise. Adult readers due to violence and sexual content.
Natalie
Apr 03, 2018 rated it liked it
It was alright. The main character has issues and her obsession is probably going to drag everyone down with her. From the sounds of things it looks like a reincarnation story. The guy is your typical magical bodyguard, but I can’t get along with how weak the main character is. One minute she wants comfort, the next she doesn’t.
Barbara Stewart
Sep 03, 2017 rated it it was ok
I didn't care for this book the Dragon professor was kind of wimpy and I like a really strong man who knows what he wants not running in and scared if I'm going to read a book I want to man's man. So I was a little disappointed in this one. They seem to be on the run most of the time anyway. ...more
Pat
Feb 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Amazig

Wow story is gripping and the characters are great. The book takes you on an adventure and a blossoming love. Cannot wait to continue the read
Cristina Godsey
Apr 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Fast read

Loved the story, will read the next one, just wish it was a little longer. Just start to really get into it and it’s over.
Rhonda Hicks
Apr 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG!! In traditional style Hazel Hunter has the beginning of another great series and I'm anxiously awaiting the next installment ...more
Jan Janus
Oct 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great book that entails dealing with the Magus Corps. In this we meet Shayne and Gillian, two wiccans that are in hot pursuit of finding Teneberis, a long lost city of witches. Off to read the next to find out myself what is taking place, because it didn't end in book 1 :-) ...more
Kelley
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was ok
Next!

If you want a quick read and want to be left in what felt like the very middle of the story; go for it.
Sue Davis
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorite
A GREAT NEW SERIES ABOUT WICCANS,MAGUS CORPS AND TEMPLARS
I WAS GIVEN THIS BOOK FOR AN HONEST REVIEW...... OVER 18+ READING
Wiccan Gillian Granger (25)has been searching for a lost city for 5 years but now she must go into the field. Shayne Savatier (Colonel in Magus Corps close to 1000 years old,) has just returned from a long field assignment and his boss isn't real happy. Her boss Marceline Martel(one of the most powerful wiccan in North America, and one of the oldest)she also runs the bigg
Danielle  Gypsy Soul
Oct 15, 2015 rated it it was ok
I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.

This book has potential but a few things just missed the boat with me. Gillian is a Wiccan who believes she has found a way to the mythical hidden city. Her coven leader sends her to find out if her theory is right but she has to take a bodyguard with her. He thinks it's a glorified babysitter duty and a waste of time until someone hits their plane with a missile and then goes continues to hunt them once they are on the gr
Merissa (Archaeolibrarian)
Everyone has heard of the lost city of Atlantis, but how many have heard of the last city of Tenebris? Tenebris is part of Wiccan history that has been relegated to myth and legend - which is actually hard to do when you can live for thousands of years. Gillian loves research and thinks that she has found a clue into where Tenebris actually is. She is determined to find it, but her Coven Master, doesn't want her to go alone. She is assigned a 'bodyguard' in the form of Shayne. Sparks fly between ...more
Karen
Sep 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was given a free copy of this book for an honest review. Hazel Hunter stories are imaginative and captivating. In the book one of the Hollow City Coven series Gillian is a young witch who powers haven’t yet been fully activated but she already has the power of being able to read the history of an object. And is on a quest to find the lost Wiccan city called Tenebris. She is accompanied by her body guard and protector Shayne a mage warrior from ‘The Magnus Corps’ who lives by his own rules. And ...more
Sherry Vaughan
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I received an advance copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. This is an excellent beginning and I cannot wait for the next part. It has some familiar elements from the Castle Coven series. Gillian is a Wiccan who believes she has found directions to a mythical hidden city. Her boss sends her to check out the theory. A member of the Magus Corps is detailed as a bodyguard. It seems to be a waste if time but, when a missile hits their plane while an EMP disables its black box, it's cer ...more
Pam Louis
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh wow this first book in the series is fantastic the rest of it should be awesome.

Gillian is a young Wiccan with piercing gray eyes. She thinks she was found something fantastic in the Wiccan world. Tenebris an ancient city. She is sent to find it. A protector from the Magus corps officer " shayne"
But just as the mission begins they are in trouble!

Oh the action, fun, and drama start fast in this story along with the hotness too. The storyline is wild and wonderful. If you like Wiccans, wick
SylviaV
Dec 02, 2015 rated it liked it
I received a free Digital copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Possessed (The Hollow City Coven series) Book 1 by Hazel Hunter.

I liked the story, and I understand that in the 100 or so pages things have to move quickly but it all felt rushed to me and then just when I was expecting the story to give me more back ground information, the book finished on a CLIFFHANGER, to be continued in the next book.
Yes, there was paranormal activity, witches, warlocks etc.
Yes, there was action,
Sharon
Sep 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book free from the author to read and leave an honest review. Gillian is a Wiccan who discovered some evidence about a Wiccan fairy tale. She is sent on a mission with Shayne, who is to be her escort. This is not a standalone book and the story is fully covered over six books. There is adventure, mystery, romance, plenty of danger, and some more romance. This book is full of twists and turns and surprises. It was a very enjoyable read. The characters are well done. This was my fi ...more
LovetheRhageBDB
Oct 07, 2015 rated it really liked it
Talk about opposites attract...

Gillian (Wiccan), the girl next door, nose in a book type.

Shayne (Magus Corp officer), classic bad boy, does not do things by the book.

Gillian has been doing research and thinks she has found the key to find the lost City of Tenebris (Hollow City). Due to Shayne making his Magus Corp supervisor angry is assigned a gravy protection mission, or so he thought.

The action and adventure is just beginning, can't wait to see more of the story line unfold in book 2!
Kelley
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Interesting storyline that builds on itself as you read through the book. I'm not a fan of the "novella" style as I like to get into the story from start to finish without having to wait for the next book to continue. The character development is good but it's not all spelled out for you upfront, you learn new things as you go through the story. I'd love to read more of the series but at almost $3 a book for about a 2 hour read it's not worth the cost to me. Waiting for this to go on Amazon Unli ...more
Leslie
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Possessed (Book One of the Hollow City Coven Series)
This is another great book by Hazel Hunter about Wiccans, the Magus Corp and Templars (whose goal is to kill all Wiccans). Wiccan Gillian is trying to locate an ancient city with her protector, Shayne. Their plane is shot down and they need to survive in the wild with no supplies and Templars on their tail. Fantastic characters and a great plot.
I received this book for free from the author in exchange for an impartial review.
Lisa
Oct 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shayne and Gillian are really great together. I love how they "met" before they met and knew even then that there was something special between them. This book is full of magic and mayhem and danger and I absolutely loved it. I read it in one sitting but be warned, there is a bit of a cliffhanger at the end. Can't wait for the next book in this series.

I received an ARC of this book from the author in exchange for my honest review. All words and thoughts here are entirely my own.
Patti
Feb 08, 2016 rated it liked it
Great start

Gillian is a Wiccan but uninitiated and not comfortable in the Wiccan world. She Ian researcher looking for Tenerbis, the fabled cradle of Wiccan origins. She is assigned Shayne a Wiccan of the Magnus Corps as a guard. The Templars are the antagonists.
The story starts with a bang and keeps rolling. Clear concise writing though I wish for less paragraphs on introspection by Gillian.

• Twins (The Dragon's Dove Chronicles)
  • The Alchemist and an Amaretto (The Guild Codex: Spellbound, #5)
  • The Curse of Clan Ross (The Curse of Clan Ross #1-3)
  • My Gifts At Christmas (Bewitched and Bewildered, #13)
  • Storm (Rise of the Pride, #12)
  • Liar, Liar, Hearts on Fire (Bro Code #3)
  • Determined Billionaire (Titans #3)
  • No Good Doctor (Heroes of Heart's Edge, #2)
  • The Ungovernable (The Borrowed World #7)
  • A Reason to Live (Reason, #3)
  • The Billionaire's Secret Heart (Scandals of the Bad Boy Billionaires, #1)
  • No Damaged Goods
  • Scandal Above Stairs (Kat Holloway Mysteries, #2)
  • Reckless Miles (Miles Family, #3)
  • To Catch a Player
  • Mating the Panther
  • Hidden Miles (Miles Family, #4)
  • No Perfect Hero (Heroes of Heart’s Edge, #1)
Hazel and her husband stopped being separate people years ago. They live their happy life in the always crowded, mostly sunny, and sometimes sweltering city of LA. Though they haven’t managed it yet, plans are afoot to add a kitty to the household, thereby giving the allergist fits.

Hazel has been writing full-time for several years, with some traditionally published work in other genres. But it’s

Hollow City Coven (6 books)
  • Shadowed (Hollow City Coven, #2)
  • Trapped (Hollow City Coven, #3)
  • Haunted (Hollow City Coven #4)
  • Remembered (Hollow City Coven, #5)
  • Reborn (Hollow City Coven, #6)