Start by marking “Sunshine at Christmas” as Want to Read:

4.59  ·  Rating details ·  27 Ratings  ·  19 Reviews
Follow the Sunshine Girls as they go gallivanting on the Austrian mountains.
As always, with these ladies, the fun starts at the airport ...

We follow them as they learn to ski and manoeuvre the slopes ...
Along with the local heartthrobs they have for ski instructors ...
Will they take the meaning of ‘On the piste’ literally?

Who will lose their heart in Austria?

What troubl
Published November 3rd 2015 by 2 Librans Publishing (first published November 2015)

To ask other readers questions about Sunshine at Christmas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sunshine at Christmas

Hooked On Books
Nov 18, 2015 rated it it was amazing
This is my first book by Krissy V and i absolutely loved it. The book starts off with Sunshine introducing the Sunshine girls. First of all there is Sunshine- a widow of three children,Linda-also a mom of three, Molly-who is Kat's mom and Linda's friend, Kat- as a dry sense of humor and is best friends with Sunshine,Arianna- who drinks alot,laughs alot and party's alot and Sydney- very reserved and quiet. I think this is brilliant way of introducing the characters especially for people who haven ...more
Natasha
Oct 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I love this book! The Sunshine girls do not disappoint!!!

It's a fantastic read, perfect for the holidays. It's the same crazy wonderful ladies, who are a riot to read about. I laughed so hard.
These ladies are even funnier this time around.

It's the perfect girls getaway, lots of fun, getting into trouble, family and friend being there for one another and falling in love.

you're are gonna want to read this!

Lady Living  In Bookland
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing

Reviewed by Susan on behalf of Ladies Living in Bookland

I was so excited about a christmas story with the girls...and this time we were travelling to Austria, right there with them the entire way.
Sunshine, India, Molly, Kat, Arianna and Sydney have their usual hilarious antics from broken suitcases to over indulging with flithy named cocktails and skiing lessons with a hunk! Because there has to be a guy right? We even get a brief look back to Sunshines man, Xavier and his romantic gestures as
Laura Smith
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Krissy V

ARC given by the author for an honest review.

The Sunshine girls are back and this time it's almost Christmas and the girls decide to go skiing for this years 'Sunshine Tour'.

Sunshine and the girls always have lots of fun and frolics together and the friendship they all share is beautiful. The love and loyalty between them all is evident throughout the story.

This Sunshine story is mainly based around Arianna. Arianna has a lot of pressure at home, mainly looking af
Jessica
Nov 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing

JaM Review: 5 holiday Stars

I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.

Krissy V never disappoints with her books. The Sunshine Ladies are always fun to read about, and they all leave you wanting more.

Sunshine at Christmas is a must holiday read make sure to get your copy on Nov. 17th

As with the first book in this series the fun starts at the airport. These ladies sure know how to have a good time, full of laughs, and maybe some tears.

The Sunshine girls take a yearly vacti
Rebecca Austin
Nov 01, 2015 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute Christmas novella about really figuring out what you after and deciding if the hardships are worth the end result.

The Sunshine girls are a group of ladies comprised of Sunshine, (widow with three kids), Kat, (Sunshine's best friend), India, (Sunshine's mom), Molly, (Kat's mom), Sydney (the quiet friend), and Arianna (the lunatic friend). The ladies take trips together and it is all of them or none of them.

In this book the ladies go to Austria for a ski trip which they have
Sassy Southern
Nov 17, 2015 rated it really liked it

In this book the ladies go to Austria for a ski trip which they have
Cheryl
Nov 17, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review of Sunshine at Christmas by Krissy V.

Review done for Hooked on Books

4 out of 5 stars

The Sunshine girls are away again. This time they are on a ski vacation in Austria.

Everyone is looking for some fun in the mountains, especially Arianna who has been looking after her sick mum.

Always out for a good time, the ladies are out at a bar when the most gorgeous guy catches Arianna’s eye. Too bad she has no time for a relationship; although she does have time for a holiday hook-up.

Cole loves the
Melissa Mendoza
Nov 08, 2015 rated it it was amazing
“He takes my clothes off and then he climbs into the bed next to me. I am surprised he doesn’t remove his clothes, but he pulls me so that I am so close he is wrapped around me keeping me warm.”

5 Christmas stars!! Krissy V never, ever disappoints with her books! I love the Sunshine Girls and all the hilarity they bring to each book!

In this book The Sunshine Girls are off to Austria for a ski adventure. Arianna is our main character and she’s had a rough time lately taking care of her sick mom. S
Paige Smith
Nov 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is the first book by Krissy V. that I have read. It follows the Sunshine Girls as they travel to Austria for a ski getaway. Although ii is told in multiple points-of-view, the reader gets more of Arianna’s story.

Due to Arianna taking care of her mother, she and the other girls feel a vacation is much needed. After receiving a little help from her brother to care for their mother, the adventure begins.

As soon as the girls arrive in Austria, hunky ski instructor, Cole, begins showing them t
Le Ann Foster
Nov 09, 2015 rated it it was amazing
☆☆Reviewed for Hooked On Books ☆ ☆

I gave this book 4.5 stars!

The sunshine girls are fun, loving, and I can see them as a group of my friends. They are easy to fall for. The characters wither it be main or secondary they told a wonderful story and you could imagine the scene around them. I honestly laughter out loud and some of their sayings and loved how their was always something going on. The s storyline is awesome, it's was different than most stories because of the settings. I never guesse
Kristian Erdmann
The ladies are at it again!! I love the Sunshine Tours and this time the next stop is skiing in Austria!! This books focus is Arianna(the crazy friend everyone has and loves). She is going through a lot at home with endless responsibly and no time to focus on herself. She is extremely stressed about leaving, but in the end finds a way to make it work. So Austria ski slopes here she comes with all of the other wonderfully crazy ladies. Then when they finally get there they have a great time and s ...more
Clare
Dec 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a sweet quick read that tells the story of a group of girlfriends that go away on a holiday skiing in Austria where Arianna meets a stranger in a bar that she passionately kisses only to meet him again the next day in very unexpected circumstances. His name is Cole and he's everything Arianna wants in a man but thinks she can't ever have.
I enjoyed the way the story was written even though it was a little predictable and I could easily guess how it would play out in the end but it was a g
Aundrea Mielke
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love the Sunshine Girls, they are a fun loving bunch of women. They are a crack up with there stories and actions. What makes this story so special to is the romance between Cole and Arianna. I find myself in Arianna's shoes and beleive there is hope in finding that stability. Cole of course the the handsome ski instructor who sweeps Arianna off hee feet. Love this story, so looking for the next story in the sunshine girls series.
Marika
Dec 12, 2015 rated it really liked it
Sunshine at Christmas is a sweet and fun novella..just right for the holiday season.
We meet again the sunshine girls as they get on another adventure..This time to Austria.
They are all ready to party and have fun..And Arianna in particular will find everything she wants in Cole the ski instructor.
Loved this story and Arianna and Cole were so sweet!
Can't wait for the next sunshine tour!
Rachelle Rice Walters
Apr 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sunshine at Christmas
Arianna and Cole have a lot of challenges ahead of them but they will find a way. Marrying off each of the characters one by one on their adventures will keep me reading!!
Shellby
Nov 17, 2015 rated it liked it
This book was not bad. I really want to give it a higher rating, but i cannot. For me the book was really confusing at the beginning, and it had a hard time holding my interest.

-NightWolf Book Blog
Pauline
Nov 16, 2015 rated it liked it
Sweet short read
Shell Baker
Nov 16, 2015
Wit & Wonder Books
Krissy V.
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Grete Pyne
Josie
Nov 18, 2015
Natalie Haigh
Mar 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book I would highly recommend it
L. Chapman
Lisa books
Dec 05, 2016
Kellie Harrington
Dec 05, 2016
She is a mother to two young children, who in turn keep her young. She lives in Dublin, Ireland, but she's originally from South Devon in the UK. She works full time in a pharmacy and writes in all her spare time, in her lunch hour, when watching TV at night and anywhere the urge takes her.

She is always thinking of situations that be turned into a story and has started a few stories, which in turn
More about Krissy V.