Start by marking “Suite 269” as Want to Read:
Suite 269

Suite 269

Anything goes.

Lexa Novak would like nothing better than to let go and finally experience it all, so when the opportunity arises to just do that, she can't refuse—won't refuse.
But what happens when your fantasies become your realities?
Find out when you enter Suite 26
Published October 2nd 2015 (first published October 1st 2015)

Christy
Sep 22, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4-4.5 stars!

photo 92713771-D622-4BBE-B907-794027E7CBBE_zpsslwejsqw.jpg

Christine Zolendz is one of my favorites. Why? Because no matter what type of romance she writes, dark romance, paranormal romance, or steamy romance her books are always super witty and fun. I love to laugh when I read and I can always count on that when reading one of hers. This book was way on the steamy side, but it was also laugh out loud funny and an all around great story.

Lexa Novak is having a bad week. After finding her fiancé cheating on her the night of her bachelorette
✦❋Arianna✦❋
4 Stars!!

description

Wow! This book surprised me in such a good way. Reading the synopsis I’ve never expected to enjoy this one so much. Yeah, of course I expected some steam but I never expected to be so hilarious, entertaining and so damn sexy. Needless to say I was hooked from the beginning.

The story fallows Lexa, a young woman who coming home from her bachelorette party walks in on her fiancée, Kevin screwing around with one of her coworkers. She’s devastated, because he was supposed to be the one. She
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 Stars

My first step into spinsterhood: making innocent children cry. Next up, adopting a dozen cats, buying a big vibrator, and learning the etiquette of prissy repressiveness. God, the bitterness and anger were overwhelming.

Know what I love? When a book manages to catch me by complete surprise, pleasantly so, and end up being so much more than I had thought it would be. Suite 269 was that book for me. Witty, laugh out loud hilarious, and sexy as all hell, I read it in practically one sitti
Beverly
Sep 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love being surprised and I love when a book is just more. Suite 269 is definitely more. I started this one thinking it was a steamy read about exploring your fantasies, which it is. However, what I really loved is the romance and love story between Jameson and Lexa.

"You want to experiment and find yourself. I want to fuck you like you like I’ve never wanted to fuck anyone before.”

Lexa Novak is a fact checker for InTrend Magazine and engaged to the mail guy, Trevor. The night of her bachel
Pearl Angeli

4 Funny and Sexy Stars!

I'm starting to think that rom-com books are really for me. Lately I've been enjoying hilarious romance books because they're simply irresistible and they're best time passers. Suite 269 is yet another book that I've enjoyed in this genre.

This book is one of those friends-with-benefits kind of stories, the kind of story which I am a sucker for. It features the heroine Lexa Novak, Fact Checker of InTrend Magazine. Three weeks prior to her wedding, she found out that her fia
Geri Reads
3.5 hot and steamy stars!

My first Christine Zolendz and definitely not my last. Suite 269 is light, smutty read that I enjoyed.

Lexa Novack is a fact-checker of a failing magazine. She's about to get married to Kevin, the mail room guy but when she discovered Kevin cheating on her with a co-worker, she started questioning herself. This is where Jameson Holt comes in. James is the son of the owner of the magazine Lexa worked for. He's hot and it was his girlfriend that Kevin cheated on Lexa with.
Arabella ~♡AB♡~
★★★★ 4 Stars ★★★★

Now LIVE!
Amazon US | Amazon UK

This is one of those books where the blurb gives nothing away as to what the story is about, other than that it is an erotic tale of a woman who has a chance to fulfil all of her sexual fantasies and decides to go for it. Sometimes a vague blurb can work in your favour because you don't have many expectations at all and In this case Suite 269 most definitely exceeded them.

The story starts off with Lexa Novak finding out her boyfriend is a cheat, b
Pam
4 a beautiful torture stars
“You may think I have a dirty mind, but it’s just explicitly creative.”

Lexa Novak wanted to write better sex scenes but her experience isn't one to brag about. I'm pretty much an easily embarrassed, one-man, only-in-a-bed, lights off, average kind of girl.

That all changes when she catches the eye of Jameson Holt . Lexa's oblivious to her own beauty and her personality is down to earth, nothing like the usual girls who graces his bed. They have something in common
DW
Apr 19, 2017 rated it really liked it
How is that I am just now finding this author as of recently?

Suite 269 was about living out Lexa's sexual fantasies with her boss Jameson Holt for three weeks after she walked in and found her fiancé getting down and dirty with another woman.

So like any other mad fiancé she took another man on her honeymoon. She had a list of fantasies and Jameson fulfilled all ten.

Lexa was awkward and a bit self conscience about her looks. She was gorgeous but had no idea. She was sweet and funny. Some of th
Jen
3.5 Laugh My Ass Off Stars

But let me tell you the truth about women. We want it all. We want to be completely and utterly cherished but at the same time treated like our inner whores. The secret is that we don't want to ever talk about it. We want you to just know. So not only are we liars, we're a bunch of crazy ass bitches.

Soooo, here's the deal...this could've been a 5 star read for me. Sweet baby Jesus, I wanted this to fill my 5 star void, really I did. I truly loved almost everything about
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Oct 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
5+ Absolutely DELICIOUS Stars!
(ARC provided by author)

photo 6d0060c0-236e-433c-98dc-16af93dc7c61_zpsnrv97bja.jpg

Lexa Novak lives in New York & works for InTrend Magazine that is part of one of the biggest publishing groups around called Holt Media. Her life is going great until she catches her fiancé cheating three weeks before the wedding. To make matters worse it's hard to start over when your ex works for the same company & everyone at work knows your personal business.

photo dc2a1670-7dbb-42dc-817a-5d0cb80ae6bd_zpsxm0qvb42.jpg

Lexa has to attend a work conference in Chicago. She is still trying to
AJ
Sep 28, 2015 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: arc, romantic, lol, steamy
“27-year-old bitter bitch that just found her fiancé banging a young, hotter model needs a well-endowed man not afraid to hammer her till the break of fucking dawn. ”

4.5 hot and hilarious stars

I am a mad Christine Zolendz fan and jumped all over this book as soon as I heard about it.

That synopsis gives you the impression that you’re going into a dark and dirty erotic story, but that couldn't be further from the truth. Erotic – yes. Dirty – hell yes, but this book is absolutely hilarious, with
Kelli C ~ Jack Sawyer's Heart
Fun. Fun. Fun! Just Zolendz doing what she does...totally entertaining the reader with her fab writing and out of the box stories!

This book is a quick standalone read with dual POVS that is laugh out loud funny. It is just as witty as it is sexy and steamy.
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳

Anything goes.

Lexa Novak would like nothing better than to let go and finally experience it all, so when the opportunity arises to just do that, she cant refuses—wont refuse.
But what happens when your fantasies become your realities?
Find out when you enter Suite 269.

Arc offered in exchange for an honest review
More reviews and book talk at :
Michelle
Oct 05, 2015 rated it it was amazing
When Angie raves about a book, I know that I will be one-clicking it and loving it! Suite 269 started popping up all over my social media pages with everyone raving about this book and I knew that I had to stop everything to see what all the fuss was about.

Lexa Novack walks in to find her fiancé cheating on her. Not only her live in fiancé – going to be married in just a few weeks fiancé – but also her co-worker who she has to spend the next few days with at a work function. Toss in that the ska
Elle
3,5 STARS!

This is my first Christine Zolendz and kinda a good read. I didn't expect Suite 269 would be light and kinda funny. I thought I will find gloomy and dark aura around it. That was my opinion because of the cover. LOL so don't judge the book by it's cover. So because some of my friends and my favorite bloggers reviewed this, I think I have to jump in, right?

Lexa Novak works as a fact checker at a (almost death)magazine corporation. Her future marriage has been ruined because her fiance c
Michelle
Oct 06, 2015 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

Rendered Image

“You’re so hot… Can I put my vagina on your face, just for a little bit?”

As I am sitting here writing my review, I am slapping my forehead as to why I haven't I read anything from Christine Zolendz before. Seriously, I went into reading Suite 269 without really knowing what to expect with this book. I hardly read the blurb and just read "Three weeks. No rules. Any fantasy. Anything goes." Okay, if you must know I just read that and was sold
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Did you know this wasn’t even supposed to be a book? That this was only a writing exercise to help the author write better sex scenes?

Let me say….I AM SO GLAD THIS TURNED INTO A BOOK.

It’s witty, insanely sexy, loaded with sarcastic humor, and full of some passionate scenes that will leave you all sorts of hot and bothered.

description

Lexa, our hysterical heroine, has been having a tough time. You see, she’s engaged to an ass, which she happens to work with, who cheats on her 3 weeks before their wedding day
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
This was a fun, quick and dirty little read. Lexa is a fact-checker for a fledgling magazine. Three weeks before her wedding, Lexa walks in on her co-worker, Sophie, riding the bologna pony with her fiancé—aka Trager the Mailroom Guy. Jameson Holt is the editor of the magazine and Sophie’s boyfriend—evidently, it’s one big incestuous playground over at InTrend Magazine.

When Lexa and Jameson get together to commiserate, she confides that Trager blames his infidelity on her sexual repression. How
❃**✿【Yasmine】✿**❃
4 STARS

Really enjoyed this one. It was light hearted, witty, with likable characters. A cute, quirky, sexy, office-romance that progressed well and turned from friends to lovers.
Wendy'sThoughts
Mar 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Pam
4 Smoking Hot, With Humor and Insight Stars
* * * *

I am going to keep this brief. I had my friend Pam's update on this book fly by and it caught my attention. Thank you, Pam, for always having interesting reads...

This was a very witty, smart, insightful and smexy read. I loved the idea of it, the way it all came together and even when I figured out the outcome early, I didn't care.
The draw was a very entertaining, sexy read with actual intelligence thrown in.

There were two important concepts a
Janey
Oct 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle

4.5 Fall for me stars

This is a first read for me from Christine Zolendz, and it definitely won’t be my last.

We meet Lexa Novak at her hen (bachelorette) party, and three weeks away from her wedding. Needless to say, things don’t quite go the way she planned, and her life is thrown into utter turmoil.

Lexa works as a fact checker at InTrend magazine. She tirelessly expresses to be given a chance to contribute more, but her big boss and owner of the magazine, Remington Holt, passes her over.

The o
Jacqueline's Reads
Sep 23, 2015 marked it as oh-my-god-want  ·  review of another edition

I have mad love for this author. I love her Beautiful series, it completely gutted me in a wonderful way. I love her Angel series too. Gah, now this one!!!! AHHH!!!!!! I WANT!!!!

----

Anything goes.

But what happens when your fantasies beco
Judy
Sep 23, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
First I need to say that I did not read the blurb. At. All.
I heard Christine wrote a new book and it was a little on the naughty side.
Christine?
Naughty?
I'm in!!
I loved it!

This was a different take on an office romance.
It was laugh out loud funny mixed with naughty sexiness.
When I say naughty.. I mean hot as hell!

Lexa wants it all, but is just too insecure to ask for it.
She's been burned in the worst way imaginable, and what better way to make her forget, than a romp with a sexy new man?
And
Bella
Christine Zolendz is an awesome author!!! I love the flow of her writing - very easy to read. And I'm amazed that she can step into different genres and still pull it off. Every time.

Suite 269 was a hot, sexy, fun read!!

Loved Lexa. She was a likable female lead. LOVED her verbal diarrhea when she drank!

James. Oh man. He was so hot.

Phenomenal chemistry between the two.

The texting was HILARIOUS.

At around 50% ish, the heat kicks into high gear. Wow. Hella sexy.

Bottom line: great characters, a
Lady Gabriella of Awesomeness (On Hiatus)

Didn't really love Suite 269 but it was a fun quickie,full of steamy scenes and a plausible story line.

Kind of saw the ending coming a mile away and the 'twist' wasn't really a surprise-twist at all ! (It was fairly obvious,to me at least,who this mysterious person was.) So that was Strike 1 against the book during the final rating.
Strike 2 was the lack of connection I felt with the characters in this book,personally.

Overall,Fun evening read but wouldn't really recommend or re-read.
Ilze
Sweet, light and sexy read. It was a perfect book in between other books when I couldn't decide what to read next. The plot was fairly predictable, but it wasn't cliché. The main characters were likable and their choices did not make me want to rip my hair out. Overall, it was a nice read. Not something I will ever go back to, but I did enjoy it while I was reading it :)
Riya Kite
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Riya by: Quirky Omega
4 "giggling" stars!

Read this one a few weeks ago. Just got around to reviewing it. Sadly , in the time span I have read quite a few others and the details are quite fuzzy.

But what I do remember can be narrowed down to the following:

1. Always

2.Sometimes

Annd...

3. But there were moments...

4. But overall ...it was just a giggling fiesta.
[image error]

Oh and its one of those books where I prefer the girl over the dude. No matter the abs. Sorry.... no matter the acts ( sheepish grin )

P.s. Thanks fo
-C-
Dec 26, 2015 rated it really liked it
Paige
Sep 22, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance, erotic, arcs
4.5 *Flushed and Blushing* Stars

Christine can write anything. Paranormal. Contemporary. Chick Lit. Suspense. Erotica. She has romance covered and she does it well no matter what sub-genre she chooses to use. Suite 269 is no different. This erotic love story was both sweet and sassy and lovely and tingle inducing. Lexa and Jameson's three week love story claimed me.

We meet Lexa, a fact checker at a struggling magazine, during her bachelorette party. In a few weeks she's getting married and so sh

• Junkyard Dog (White Horse #1)
  • Haiku for the Single Girl
  • dibs
  • Take Me Away
  • Avowed (Manipulation Trilogy, Corrupted, #3)
  • Intercepted (By His Game, #3)
  • Inappropriate (Bristol Island, #2)
  • Simon & Sophie
  • Right Next Door
  • Things I Know About Love
  • Friend (With Benefits) Zone
  • Think Again
  • Beyond Repair
  • Blackburn
  • Room 1208
  • Vipers Den: Part One Piper & Kade (Viper's Den, #1)
  • Released (Caged, #3)
  • Bound to Me
USA Today bestselling romance author. Mother. Coffee drinker. Unicorn believer. New Yorker.
Books and writing are my escape from reality.
Read Me Free Here:
bit.ly/ChrisZo
“Jameson: I just nailed you
Lexa: Strange. I didn’t feel a thing.
Jameson: I just EMAILED you. I swear to GOD I typed emailed and my phone changed it
Lexa: Sure you did”
7 likes
“Let me tell you the truth about women. We want it all. We want to be completely and utterly cherished but at the same time treated like our inner whores. The secret is that we don’t want to ever talk about it. We want you to just know. So not only are we liars, we’re a bunch of crazy ass bitches.” 5 likes