Start by marking “Omega's Future (Mated to the Alpha #8)” as Want to Read:
Omega's Future (Mated to the Alpha #8)

Omega's Future

(Mated to the Alpha #8)

Ethan is finally allowed to leave the hospital, a week after Levi is born. Though it’s not as easy as just stepping outside, it seems. The media have surrounded the hotel to see the new fathers.

Jump to three years into the future and meet toddler Levi and Ethan and Max who are getting ready to add even more people to the family.

Omega’s Future is the eighth and last story
Published October 2nd 2015

To ask other readers questions about Omega's Future, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Omega's Future

Meags
3 Stars

Overall, this series was a nice, easy read. Lots of fluffy fun for anyone who enjoys a bit of mpreg action in their m/m shifter stories.
Valerie ❈M/M Romance Junkie❈
I enjoyed this series quite a bit more than I expected at the beginning. By the end, I wanted to know what happened next. I would love to see a story surrounding Elias.
Jacq
Aug 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Light read!
Lelyana
Put down the book with satisfied sigh and dreamy eyes...

What a perfect ending ! Well done ! This story was easily become my favorite Mpreg romance.

Ethan and Max are perfect for each other. A yummy couple indeed !

I hope Elias and Levi someday will have their own story as well!

Chanel
Jan 27, 2019 rated it it was ok
This whole series could have been one book. And the proofreading could have been better but overall, it was fun if not a little stilted.
inaword
Mar 11, 2018 rated it liked it
In a word: Read the thing. We’ve made it to the end of Mated to the Alpha with a fluffy little epilogue to tie everything up. It starts out a week after Levi’s birth with Ethan and Max bringing their baby boy home and dealing with the media. Then it jumps to three years later with a look at how everyone is continuing to be happy and in love. I was perfectly happy with this ending. I’m actually a bit sad that the story is over, but I think it ended in a good place. Ethan and Max are deeply in lov ...more
Kou Namiya
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was ok
Can't say I became a fan of the series ... the writing was mediocre with some terrible wordings and sentences ("today I'll finally be allowed to leave the hospital, finally" really?)
The characters were boring (and sometimes simply inconsistent and even unlikable) as was the plot, especially that very episodic way of putting a bit of conflict and a sex scene into every damn book, it felt way too simple and predictable.
I enjoyed the first book the most, because then it still had potential, but wel
Alicemarie
Jan 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
I loved the series. Thought I found that each book was too short and highlighted the sex scenes too much. It could've also use more detail in certain moments instead of jumping them like (view spoiler) We also barely saw the rest of the pack or got to know them. We even just got one name of the pack, Matt.
Sierra
Nice wrap up to the story. My one complaint would be that it's SO cheesy. There are just these sweeping, sappy paragraphs at the end of so many chapters that I kept thinking I was at the end of the book over and over. I have to say that I have enjoyed this serial story although the first four to five books were definitely the best.
David Durkit
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
All Eight

Just finished all 8 stories. Except for some grammatical errors and a need for editing, I enjoyed the series. A good story well written with lovable characters. It's written to have one think that there's nothing out of the ordinary. Do take the time to read.
Kattz
Oct 10, 2015 rated it really liked it
Good Ending

Although I'm sad to see the characters go it is a good ending. There is no violence. Small sexual scenes. I'm hoping there will be more books about the other parts of the family.
Donna Maynard
Apr 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wonderfully fantastic

I just got done reading this whole series and I fell in love with it. The characters are amazing and the story was fantastic. I love Max & Ethan. They were fantastic.
Denise Koopman
Nov 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Oh they have a son, named him Levi, more to come and this was such a great series, Different but good. I really loved this series and this was a perfect way to wrap things up. Look forward to more from this author.
Mike
This series started so strong but ended with a whimper. There was nothing engaging in the plot, just read like an epilogue, so the bits of steam were the only redeeming draw. Just a bit disappointing after the initial installments were both interesting and building towards plenty of heat.
B. U.
Jan 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great ending to the series!! I love that we get to move through the future. I hope we get a spin off series with Elias!! Can't wait for more from Wolf.
Nikko
Oct 10, 2015 rated it it was amazing
So sad to see this series end...
Jas
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy crap this was long.. Very romantic, and they had a good ending together
Rachel Emily

Dec 01, 2017
Malena
Dec 22, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Growing up, Wolf believed there was a ghost in his attic. To this day, he still believes that ghost creeps out of the shadows from time to time. He wishes it would say hello.

Wolf's stories explore the complicated, sensual bonds between men. There are always happy endings just as there is always a dash of otherworldly delight.

His work is exclusive to Amazon.

Mated to the Alpha (8 books)
  • Omega's Fate (Mated to the Alpha, #1)
  • Omega's Home (Mated to the Alpha, #2)
  • Omega's Pack (Mated to the Alpha, #3)
  • Omega's Bond (Mated to the Alpha, #4)
  • Omega's Love (Mated to the Alpha #5)
  • Omega's Wedding (Mated to the Alpha #6)
  • Omega's Baby (Mated to the Alpha #7)