Start by marking “Tempting Scrooge” as Want to Read:
Tempting Scrooge

Tempting Scrooge

Learn just what it takes to make a Scrooge smile.

Sometimes hot alphas struggle to get into the festive spirit, but holidays offer the perfect opportunity to tempt Scrooge.
Join 12 amazing authors and fall in love with their 12 'Scrooges.' There's never a more perfect time than today to be swept away in sweet kisses and tempting caresses.

His Christmas Miracle by Kaithlin Sh
ebook
Published by Hot Tree Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Tempting Scrooge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tempting Scrooge

Dedee
Nov 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What a great collection of Christmas stories!! From sweet to hot - and everything in between. It makes you believe in the magic of Christmas!
Sheri
Nov 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Review for Seducing Mr. Scrooge by Katherine May.

I was given this book in return for my honest review.

I have previously read and reviewed two of Katherine May's other books and was delighted when I was given this ARC.

Ariana Gilbert is your typical "Ugly Duckling". She was a complete and total nerd in high school, with bad hair, no chest and lets not get started on her clothes but what a difference a few years can do. After graduating from law school and deciding that the family business was not
Brittany
Nov 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Brittany by: Katherine May
Such a wonderful collection of short stories. Every short had different heat levels and some really great characters and really funny adorable moments! A must read that made me really impatient for the holidays!

I was given a copy for an honest review!
Theresa
Nov 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
I've read thru half of these scrooge stories... I was surprised to find the man was not always the grinch ;)  As I sit here writing this review I'm in front of our tree we just decorated exited for the upcoming holiday.  I hope you enjoy the book as much as I did and wish you a very Merry Christmas!!!

If I get more time, I'll come back and add additional reviews :)

~*~*~*~*~

A Christmas Makeover by Amy McClung -- 5 stars

These two make for one hot and steamy story.  There is so much tension one mome
Sassy Southern
Dec 05, 2015 rated it really liked it
This is a set of great books of different "heat" levels to change the Scrooge inside of you! Most of the books involve a "Scrooge" who needs to find the real happiness of Christmas!

His Christmas Miracle by Kaithlin Shepard

Aria Whitley moved to Jackson, Wyoming with her seven year old daughter Alexis after getting divorced. Little did she expect to meet Jayce Connelly who visits her bakery everyday but has no interest in a relationship and hates Christmas, Aria's favorite holiday. Yet, when Aria
Danielle
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Seriously so many good stories

I don't think their was a story that I didn't love.... I plan on expanding my tbr with several authors from this collection...
Monique Machuca-Austin
Dec 07, 2015 rated it it was amazing
ADD A LITTLE SOMETHING NAUGHTY & NICE IN YOUR STOCKING WITH THIS 5-STAR READ - TEMPTING SCROOGE!

Read these 12 HOT novellas surely to spark your fire this holiday season with these beautiful romances, that not even an alpha scrooge can during Christmas.

HIS CHRISTMAS MIRACLE by Kaithlin Shepard
After moving to Jackson, Wyoming, after a her divorce, Aria Whitley and her seven years old daughter, Alexis, were ready for a fresh start in a new town and her new bakery. What Aria never expected was
Lisa
Dec 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
His Christmas Miracle 5*
Sweet and full of hope and Christmas spirit, packed into a short story. Jayce hates Christmas for very genuine, tragic reasons but with Aria and her daughter, Alexis, in his life the magic of Christmas starts to weave it's spell on him.

Presents and Possibilities 4*
Tyler is the Scrooge here and makes Lily's life difficult when he refuses to cater a Christmas Eve party. Working together on a number of events, they become closer and sparks fly. This was so funny with the mis
Franci Neill
Nov 04, 2015 rated it really liked it
I loved reading all these great holiday stories. There's a mix of hotness so there's something for everyone in this book.

They were all quick reads and when I finished the last one, I had a smile on my face because they all made me happy.

I'm going to concentrate on one of the stories for this review though.

The Christmas Hunt - KD Robichaux

This was by far my favorite of the stories only because I feel like I was there with Kayla and Jason for their first official Christmas together since Kayla mov
Amber
Nov 28, 2015 rated it it was amazing
What do you do when a loving but broken-hearted mother has lost her love for Christmas? You set her up with a love so true, so intense, and so resolute that even her anger and distrust can’t deter. Then you allow that love to show her everything that she has missed out on, but that is now within her grasp. Afterwards, she will have to decide if she will risk opening her heart and life to another man. In this case, she has more just then herself to think about it though.

Becca Lee gift of “Kiss &a
Renee Bruning
Dec 06, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It took me a while to finish and to write my review, but it was worth it! I received the book as an ARC from Katherine May’s. I’m very happy that I had the opportunity to read Katherine’s story as well as the stories from the other authors.

Katherine’s story centers around Ariana Gilbert. The poor girl was the high school nerd. She blossomed after graduation and no longer looks anything like the flat chested, frizzy hair wall flower. Through everything, she never forgot her secret high school cru
booklover
Dec 01, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**ARC RECEIVED FOR HONEST REVIEW**
12 sey stories that will definitely get you into the christmas spirit !!
Loved each and every story in this set. Some were sweet, some were sexy, some were downright delicious !! I especially loved Ann Grech's M/M stepbrother romance as i'm a huge M/M fan !!
Fantastic read !
Cassandra Pratt
Dec 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was so excited to have a book that had stories by both Danielle Jamie and Kayla Robichaux. Of course they didn't disappoint!! Loved both of their stories!!
Cassandra Pratt

Tempting Scrooge Anthology

4 Stars

Theresa
Nov 26, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition

If I get more time, I'll come back and add additional reviews :)

~*~*~*~*~

A Christmas Makeover by Amy McClung -- 5 stars

These two make for one hot and steamy story.  There is so much tension one mome
DJ Sakata
Favorite Quotes:

It wasn’t that Lily disliked Olivia exactly; it was just Olivia was the spawn of Satan. She was the most selfish and hateful person Lily had ever met, and she really hoped Karma bit her in the ass.

There is no way Aunt Louise can sit next to Sheila Harris. Those two old biddies are meaner than rattlesnakes and will fight like cats and dogs.

I needed my smart juice to start flowing so I wasn’t a complete idiot my first day.

Jude was amazing. He was lethal in the sense that he could
Pam
Dec 15, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Tempting Scrooge is an accumulation of twelve short stories by various authors. They are faced with their own Scrooge and need to find some closure. Will they be swept away by their Scrooges, or will they resist. The stories range from the very tame to erotic and graphic. They are short so they can be easily read in an hour. It is a really good book which I took a long time, for me, in reading. I savored one story per night for at least twelve nights. This made it even more enjoyable.
Seducing M
Raecharmed
Dec 20, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Usually when you read an anthology you only find a few stories you like. That's not the case with this one each story drew me in and I loved the characters. I had a couple that were my favorites.

His Christmas Miracle by Kaithlin Shepherd
In this story you meet Aria and Jayce. Jayce is against Christmas due to a tragedy and wants nothing to do with the holiday or Aria. The highlight of Aria's day is when Jayce comes in her bakery every morning. Even though the attraction is strong between them Jay
Eskimo Princess Jenkins
"His Christmas Miracle" enjoyed it very much. A sweet short Christmas story"
"loved the short stories so far. But I think my favorite is Belle's Christmas Miracle by Mari Brown. that one will put tears in your eyes."
"finally almost done!
most of this book has been good. Sweet Christmas stories. However, A Wish COme True was so not my type of read and it was very predictable. Then Seducing St. Nick ended on what I feel is a cliff-hanger. Now to finish this thing up and move on!"
Tammi
Nov 24, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have only read Seducing St.Nick by Danielle Jamie in this anthology so far.

Holy Crap can you say sexual frustration these 2 have it bad.
Nurse Marina goes from hating him to wanting to fu#k him and back again all through the story.
Dr. Deacon is a hot douche doctor that every nurse wants a taste of but there is more to him....
Just when things start to get steamy, in true Danielle fashion she leaves us wanting more. I need more of this story!!!
Amber Britten
Dec 21, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

What!!! I hate cliffhangers right know I am so hooked to Dr.St Nick and Marina as soon as I started to read it I wanna know we're they end up :( I'll have to patiently wait for the whole book to come out.. but it was awesome I loved it. Wish they would get there heads out of there passes. Megan is annoying that's all lol
Tanya Vought
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I read the short story in here by Danielle Jamie!
Oh my gosh.. I loved it. I want more- so much more from
them!
It's sexy, inspiring and man I want to know more about those fabulous amazing characters!!!!

5 stars
Amy
Oct 02, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
A collection of Christmas stories from sweet to steamy, perfect for getting you in the mood for the holiday season!
Lauren
Jan 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hmmm

Great quick reads with lots of sugar and spice!!! Lots of sweet and hot moments... can't wait to read more by these authors
Jaimie
Jul 09, 2017
Jane
Jul 13, 2017
Becca Lee
Nov 03, 2015 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Stacia Gjerde
Oct 05, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
Kaithlin Shepherd was born and raised in Canada where she learned to figure skate and where she crafted a love affair with coffee. Growing up in a household filled by strong headed women, she learned early on that life is what you make it. Creating a world away from her own day to day, she loves the feeling of creating a universe where her fans can forget about everything in their life. She loves ...more